Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

reporting a playlist

hi everyone! someone recently made a playlist which has an extremely inappropriate and disgusting title. i wanted to report it before the person it's targeted at sees it, but it seems i don't have any options to do so. is there anyway i can?

• hi everyone! someone recently made a playlist which has an extremely inappropriate and disgusting title. i wanted to report it before the person it's targeted at sees it, but it seems i don't have an...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Beta forum acces

I do not have access to the beta forums even though I'm enrolled in the Android beta. I am having issues with the current beta and don't with to post in the general forum.Thanks

• I do not have access to the beta forums even though I'm enrolled in the Android beta. I am having issues with the current beta and don't with to post in the general forum. Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Update breaks ford sync applink

My phone updated to spotify 8.4.5.1092 yesterday and I can no longer use it in my car with Ford Sync, is this going to be fixed or do I need to try and roll back to an earlier version?

• Casual Listener
  • My phone updated to spotify 8.4.5.1092 yesterday and I can no longer use it in my car with Ford Sync, is this going to be fixed or do I need to try and roll back to an earlier version?
  • Jaso3333
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Notifications?

How come I don't get push notifications anymore when an artist I follow releases new music?

• Casual Listener
  • How come I don't get push notifications anymore when an artist I follow releases new music?
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes on latest Android version

When I select any song, it will play for about a second. After that, the app will crash and force close.Spotify version: 8.4.9.249Device: OnePlus 3Android version: 7.1.1I have also seen other reports that the same issue has been occurring to them too...

• Regular
  • When I select any song, it will play for about a second. After that, the app will crash and force close. Spotify version: 8.4.9.249 Device: OnePlus 3 Android version: 7.1.1 I have also seen o...
  • VincentJoshuaET
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify unable to find my downloaded music

Hi This is an issue I am dealing with since a long time now. I'm a premium user and I have the app installed on my Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual. The problem is that sometime, I can't access to the albums and playlists I have downoladed. When I try, it ju...

• Hi   This is an issue I am dealing with since a long time now. I'm a premium user and I have the app installed on my Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual.  The problem is that sometime, I can't...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't donload songs

Downloading hangs at 1/539. Updating the app, signing in and out, deleting cache and data, downloading to internal storage instead of SD card didn't help. Premium subscription is active.Any help will be appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • Downloading hangs at 1/539. Updating the app, signing in and out, deleting cache and data, downloading to internal storage instead of  SD card didn't help. Premium subscription is active. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Previously downloaded songs got "undownloaded"

Hello,I have approximately 1.3k songs saved and today I left the premium and started premium family. All my music appears as if I had to download again. Do I really need to download everything again?Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have approximately 1.3k songs saved and today I left the premium and started premium family. All my music appears as if I had to download again. Do I really need to download everything agai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing the downloaded version of a song, even when in Online mode

Hi all.I'd like to know how Spotify play a downloaded song.I mean, it seems that even when a song has been downloaded, and I'm in Online mode, Spotify tries to stream it from the network, as well.So it happens that the song interrupts when the signal...

• Hi all. I'd like to know how Spotify play a downloaded song. I mean, it seems that even when a song has been downloaded, and I'm in Online mode, Spotify tries to stream it from the network, as well...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't clean my memory with offline mode

If I delete an album that I've download, I still have the data on my galaxy S6 so it takes memory even when I don't want anymore a song ! A solution exept delete all the data of my app ?

• If I delete an album that I've download, I still have the data on my galaxy S6 so it takes memory even when I don't want anymore a song ! A solution exept delete all the data of my app ?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Download music for offline mode

Sorry for my english but i'm italian....I have the premium mode for my samsung galaxy s7 but i can't download my playlist or any playlist or songI have disintall the applticationI clear the chaceI DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN DOWNLOAD AND I'M ANGRY BECAUSE I...

• Sorry for my english but i'm italian.... I have the premium mode for my samsung galaxy s7 but i can't download my playlist or any playlist or song I have disintall the appltication I clear the cha...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify wont play downloadrd music

Hi. I've had this problem forever. I've downloaded my songs list at least a dozen times, but whenever I go offline, I can't play the music. When I got back, spotify says I need to download the same music, but it takes much less time. I've tried unins...

• Hi. I've had this problem forever. I've downloaded my songs list at least a dozen times, but whenever I go offline, I can't play the music. When I got back, spotify says I need to download the same m...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App automatically turns on

Anytime I plug in my headphones or get into my car, the Spotify app automatically turns on. I do not wish to have this feature and want to shut it off. How do I do so?Currently using a Samsung Galaxy Edge 7 with the most current OS. I have tried dele...

• Anytime I plug in my headphones or get into my car, the Spotify app automatically turns on. I do not wish to have this feature and want to shut it off. How do I do so? Currently using a Samsung Ga...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gift-Cards

I need your help!!I have entered the pin on the gift card on the Internet and my account has 10 Euros more. But Spotify Premium doesn´t works. Why? Thank you for your help

• I need your help!! I have entered the pin on the gift card on the Internet and my account has 10 Euros more. But Spotify Premium doesn´t works. Why?   Thank you for your help
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution shuffle isnt working

when I use shuffle for my playlist on my android instead of playing all of the songs shuffled it just shuffles about 1/3 of them and plays those over and over again without ever adding the rest to the queue. It doesn't do this on my pc though.

• when I use shuffle for my playlist on my android instead of playing all of the songs shuffled it just shuffles about 1/3 of them and plays those over and over again without ever adding the rest to th...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Stations

Hello spotify i have an idea can spotify have not radiostations all over the world and the old radio feature delete for a new feature Of Real Radio StationsGreetings Bartieboy234

• Visitor
  • Hello spotify i have an idea can spotify have not radiostations all over the world and the old radio feature delete for a new feature Of Real Radio Stations Greetings Bartieboy234
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The last update

After the last update i cant listen to music,not only using spotyfi but the whole divece with headphones. I don't know what to do.

• After the last update i cant listen to music,not only using spotyfi but the whole divece with headphones. I don't know what to do.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music removed

I always download all my music ONLY ON MY SMARTPHONE to listen it offline and I want to know WHY it was entirely removed FOR THE THIRD TIME.I received a warning about something that I have 3 downloads or accounts on my own account but I'M THE ONLY WH...

• Casual Listener
  • I always download all my music ONLY ON MY SMARTPHONE to listen it offline and I want to know WHY it was entirely removed FOR THE THIRD TIME. I received a warning about something that I have 3 downlo...
  • fearwrx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all saved songs

I've lost all my saved songs on my phone. Is there any way to get it all back without individually saving each artist/song again?

• I've lost all my saved songs on my phone. Is there any way to get it all back without individually saving each artist/song again?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Latest version crashes after a few seconds of play

Latest Android update doesn't work due to crash with 100% reproducibility.I'm using Samsung Galaxy S7

• Casual Listener
  • Latest Android update doesn't work due to crash with 100% reproducibility. I'm using Samsung Galaxy S7
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes