Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Android Feature: Swipe to queue songs

Android users voiced their feedback and Spotify has listened. This feature was previously only available in the iOS app. You can now swipe to queue songs in the Android app! This new feature is currently rolling out to Premium users so you should see...

AndroidSwipeToQueue.gif
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Somerandomrr
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast support on Android with connection problems

I have frequently problems to connect to my chromecast stick. Sometimes the connection takes very long, 1-2 minutes, sometimes the connection fails completely. Sometimes the Cast icon is missing. When i start the google cast application everything wo...

• Regular
  • I have frequently problems to connect to my chromecast stick. Sometimes the connection takes very long, 1-2 minutes, sometimes the connection fails completely. Sometimes the Cast icon is missing. Whe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where is my equalizer?

I don't now how to find my equalizer.

• Casual Listener
  • I don't now how to find my equalizer.
  • Wintex
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify eats data when playing downloaded song

Hello. Since 2 weeks, im facing with a very annoying problem with the latest spotify app.Whenever i'm listening to downloaded music, spotify generates mobile data in the background, around 6-7Mb per hour. I have to switch to offline mode, othervise i...

• Regular
  • Hello. Since 2 weeks, im facing with a very annoying problem with the latest spotify app. Whenever i'm listening to downloaded music, spotify generates mobile data in the background, around 6-7Mb pe...
  • wilhelmhagg
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Giftcard code doesn't work

I used a 3 month gift card 10 days ago but spotify doesn't sees it and i can't use my premium right now

• Casual Listener
  • I used a 3 month gift card 10 days ago but spotify doesn't sees it and i can't use my premium right now
  • zinci
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music gap or glitch when playing

I have a Xperia z5c, and when playing musikk there Would sometimes be a small clitch /gap at aprox 0,5 sec when sound is gone. Similar to the one you get when reciving a message . This only happens when using Spotify. I use offline playlist with WiFi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Xperia z5c, and when playing musikk there Would sometimes be a small clitch /gap at aprox 0,5 sec when sound is gone. Similar to the one you get when reciving a message . This only happens w...
  • gassolini
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

payed but no premium help

Well ibought premium for 1 dolar 3 month (iwere in poland) and I bought it 10 minute ago my question is how much time ineed wait and what to do cuz when itry downlod the songs it tells me ineed to get premiumAnd idid it pls ansaer me guys what to do ...

• Well ibought premium for 1 dolar 3 month (iwere in poland) and I bought it 10 minute ago my question is how much time ineed wait and what to do cuz when itry downlod the songs it tells me ineed to ge...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Concern

Is there a way to put multiple songs (or all) in a playlist at once... On mobile? I've been searching for awhile, but have only found results for PC (which I don't have with me at the moment). I don't really feel like spending a couple hours putting ...

• Is there a way to put multiple songs (or all) in a playlist at once... On mobile? I've been searching for awhile, but have only found results for PC (which I don't have with me at the moment). I don'...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android

why do all my saved and downloaded songs get away as if I had not premium? have to download all the albums again

• why do all my saved and downloaded songs get away as if I had not premium? have to download all the albums again
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Auto not showing Spotify

Hi,I have an american Spotify Premium account yet I live abroad in a non-Spotify country.I have managed to download the Spotify app from the link you supplied and everything works great except for Android Auto.Android Auto only recognizes apps downlo...

• Hi, I have an american Spotify Premium account yet I live abroad in a non-Spotify country. I have managed to download the Spotify app from the link you supplied and everything works great except fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ongoing issue with missing storage option

For last few months I am facing storage setting missing issue.This setting sometimes appears but most of the time is not available. And I cannot listen to music offline. It is very unfortunate that I have to download 10 GB of songs every few weeks.Pl...

• For last few months I am facing storage setting missing issue. This setting sometimes appears but most of the time is not available. And I cannot listen to music offline. It is very unfortunate that...
  • Owenbird2012_21
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify don't let me chose where to store data

My phone is a BLU Life Pure XL, aka Gionee E7, Android 4.4 KitKat, 32GB internal memory without SD Card slot, Spotify version 6.9.0.1212 armV7.The problem is that my phone memory is divided into two parts as the pics show and the Spotify app don't le...

• Casual Listener
  • My phone is a BLU Life Pure XL, aka Gionee E7, Android 4.4 KitKat, 32GB internal memory without SD Card slot, Spotify version 6.9.0.1212 armV7. The problem is that my phone memory is divided into ...
  • Hugomattar
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage

In my Galaxy S7 Edge, I've selected storage location to SD card, and it is confirmed that it is selected, but the app continues to use a huge amount of storage on the internal memory of the phone, as it is saving the downloaded songs on both SD card ...

• In my Galaxy S7 Edge, I've selected storage location to SD card, and it is confirmed that it is selected, but the app continues to use a huge amount of storage on the internal memory of the phone, as...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant download spotify

Hello community!I bought a cellphone in Colombia, with a Colombian data provider.Everyone use spotify, but I cannot download the app on my cellphone.Any help to fix this?Thanks in advance!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community! I bought a cellphone in Colombia, with a Colombian data provider. Everyone use spotify, but I cannot download the app on my cellphone. Any help to fix this? Thanks in advan...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Still stuck with hamburger menu

I've updated my app to the latest version but I'm still stuck with the hamburger menu no matter what I do I can't get the bottom bar navigation please help

• Casual Listener
  • I've updated my app to the latest version but I'm still stuck with the hamburger menu no matter what I do I can't get the bottom bar navigation please help
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Androide

No puedo cambiar de canciones en la pantalla de bloqueo Huawei mate 8

• No puedo cambiar de canciones en la pantalla de bloqueo Huawei mate 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it Possible To Listen A Song That Spotify Don't Have In Android?

I did have a song that I added to my library via using local file. But it doesn't download in my Android device. They're on same wi-fi. It says waiting to download but It doesn't. When O try to play it says "This song is not available" I can listen o...

• Casual Listener
  • I did have a song that I added to my library via using local file. But it doesn't download in my Android device. They're on same wi-fi. It says waiting to download but It doesn't. When O try to play ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops when using any other app or going to home screen

I've been a premium user for a few months and it has always worked great until a few weeks ago. Now, when using Spotify, I am unable to use my phone for anything else if I want to listen to music. I start music, but when I try to go to my homescreen ...

• I've been a premium user for a few months and it has always worked great until a few weeks ago. Now, when using Spotify, I am unable to use my phone for anything else if I want to listen to music. I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I made a purchase but it came incorrect

I made the adhesion of the promotion 1.99 for 3 months joined today 29/11/16 I made the cancellation to not come charging the other months because I will only be without internet during this period but the validity is until 2/28/17, and already I rec...

•   I made the adhesion of the promotion 1.99 for 3 months joined today 29/11/16 I made the cancellation to not come charging the other months because I will only be without internet during this...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 Problems in the app right now

1.) It is not possible to change the position in a playlist. I do not want to start the play and then change the order. I want to arrange the playlist in the app. And here is why: You may or may not have heard that playlists or mixtapes as I sometime...

• Music Fan
  • 1.) It is not possible to change the position in a playlist. I do not want to start the play and then change the order. I want to arrange the playlist in the app. And here is why: You may or may not ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Artist List Empty

So I have been having some issues since the most recent update to the app about the artist list.Before I had a very large artist list. I could select an artist and it would show all the songs I had from them. It would also segregate them into the alb...

• So I have been having some issues since the most recent update to the app about the artist list. Before I had a very large artist list. I could select an artist and it would show all the songs I h...
  • Shorty15
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes