Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify just dont work anymore

so the last month spotify have managed to play a couple of songs. but 99% of the time i get "this song is not available" what in the world is wrong? the worst thing that its taken monts to fix and that there aint no explanation from spotify how to fi...

• Casual Listener
  • so the last month spotify have managed to play a couple of songs. but 99% of the time i get "this song is not available" what in the world is wrong? the worst thing that its taken monts to fix and th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "My Songs" songs gone

I updated my app to the version 7.1.0.1025 armv7. When I opened spotify "My Songs" had new songs and the ones I had were gone except 2. I believe someone logged into my account accidently and deleted my songs, because I changed the password, logoff a...

• I updated my app to the version 7.1.0.1025 armv7. When I opened spotify "My Songs" had new songs and the ones I had were gone except 2.   I believe someone logged into my account accidently an...
  • DiamondLife522
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs were available yesterday and today some are greyed out

Yesterday certain songs were available and today they are greyed out. I reached out to the artist and it is availble on his spotify.

• Yesterday certain songs were available and today they are greyed out. I reached out to the artist and it is availble on his spotify. 
  • DiamondLife522
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Library disappeared

I just found that my library module has disappeared from the spotify app. In its place is a 'ME' module that wasn't there, but does not provide the function of being able to view and play songs I've downloaded in the past.I've tried clearing the cach...

• Casual Listener
  • I just found that my library module has disappeared from the spotify app. In its place is a 'ME' module that wasn't there, but does not provide the function of being able to view and play songs I've ...
  • RZ5HFD
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

says I have no connection but I'm on 4G

I was playing music when it suddenly stops and tells me I have no data connection. But on my phone it's 4G and I can do everything besides listen to music.I logged out, restarted the phone and logged in again. It works for about one song then it's th...

• I was playing music when it suddenly stops and tells me I have no data connection. But on my phone it's 4G and I can do everything besides listen to music. I logged out, restarted the phone and lo...
  • Jojocranedavies
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • no data connection
    streaming quality
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

I cant download my songs from my computer to my phone

I can't download my songs from my computer to my phone.Can anyone help me?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't download my songs from my computer to my phone. Can anyone help me?
  • VTO
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sorting

Hi, Using spotify on my pc it works fine & if I add new songs to my list they sync in order if I filter by song or artist & are then in alphabetical order. But if I then go to use spotiify with the same playlist on my phone the newly added songs sit ...

• Regular
  • Hi, Using spotify on my pc it works fine & if I add new songs to my list they sync in order if I filter by song or artist & are then in alphabetical order. But if I then go to use spotiify wi...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Same Network - Multiple Accounts

HeyToday I got an error message max download accounts reached. 3 accounts max.I just use 1 account for downloading. I just formatted my phone which used also this spotify account. Can I Remove it somehow? Why didn't it go automatically?Joris

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Today I got an error message max download accounts reached. 3 accounts max. I just use 1 account for downloading. I just formatted my phone which used also this spotify account. Can I Remov...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yeni versiyon donuyor 7.1.0.1025 armv7

Son versiyon kullaniyorum.Sürekli donuyor.Kilitleniyor. Ama müzik çalmaya devam ediyor.Büyük bir sıkıntı.Çok sinir edici bir durum.

• Son versiyon kullaniyorum. Sürekli donuyor. Kilitleniyor. Ama müzik çalmaya devam ediyor. Büyük bir sıkıntı. Çok sinir edici bir durum.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Your library menu option disappeared

I am using version 7.1.0.1025 armV7, Android 7.1.1 on a Google pixel xl and more cannot find the option to access my library. I also do not have an option to save albums anymore. Screen shots have been attached.Any help is much appreciated!

• Regular
  • I am using version 7.1.0.1025 armV7, Android 7.1.1 on a Google pixel xl and more cannot find the option to access my library. I also do not have an option to save albums anymore. Screen shots have be...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

keeps buffering

I have a HTC One M8 and Spotify just does what ever it wants to....it keeps buffering and now i cant even stop the music. so it is randomly playing for about 2 seconds then nothing for 10 seconds....Ive tried reinstalling the app three times.....Help...

• I have a HTC One M8 and Spotify just does what ever it wants to.... it keeps buffering and now i cant even stop the music.  so it is randomly playing for about 2 seconds then nothing for 10 sec...
  • geirhong
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify causes my Galaxy S7 to crash almost daily.

Like the subject says, Spotify causes my phone to crash several times a week. I believe it's Spotify because it will be the only app running and my phone will crash. At first I thought it was my phone, so I took it in and exchanged it for a new one o...

• Visitor
  • Like the subject says, Spotify causes my phone to crash several times a week. I believe it's Spotify because it will be the only app running and my phone will crash. At first I thought it was my phon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs keep "undownloading"

Phone model: Sony Xperia Z3, Android Lollipop ver. 5.0.2I have a premium account and downloading songs have been convenient for me especially when I'm on holiday vacation or taking the subway. But lately, all of my saved songs would spontaneous "undo...

• Phone model: Sony Xperia Z3, Android Lollipop ver. 5.0.2 I have a premium account and downloading songs have been convenient for me especially when I'm on holiday vacation or taking the subway. Bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Stops Playing After Each Track

I have looked here already and none of the solutions I've found have worked. I logged out and logged back in, then I followed the steps for a clean install and neither have worked. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

• I have looked here already and none of the solutions I've found have worked.   I logged out and logged back in, then I followed the steps for a clean install and neither have worked.  Thank...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest Android update changes menu to iOS style

Why have they done this? Material design uses the three-line 'drawer' menu that slides in from the left. This style is consistent throughout the majority of Android apps now. Why have Spotify suddenly changed it to a bottom menu like iOS? Annoying.

• Music Fan
  • Why have they done this? Material design uses the three-line 'drawer' menu that slides in from the left. This style is consistent throughout the majority of Android apps now. Why have Spotify suddenl...
  • MrPile
  • Casual Listener
  • 47 replies
  • 26 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 26 likes

Random Songs

When I click the first music of the spotify music list I used to expect the second song would play as soon as the first song finishes, but what really happens is that the next song is a random song of the list. How do I change this settings?

• When I click the first music of the spotify music list I used to expect the second song would play as soon as the first song finishes, but what really happens is that the next song is a random song o...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Application Performance

The Spotify app on Android has been really slow and laggy since the last Android software update, just thought I would let you know. If y'all could just work on speeding up the performance that would be awesome.

• Casual Listener
  • The Spotify app on Android has been really slow and laggy since the last Android software update, just thought I would let you know. If y'all could just work on speeding up the performance that would...
  • aen32
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

When i press play, it automatically stops

Hi. Yesterday i went to play some music on my tablet (samsung galaxy tab A) with the app and when i press the play button, it automatically stops. I've tried to log out of my account and then log in again, and also i've deleted the full app and then ...

• Hi. Yesterday i went to play some music on my tablet (samsung galaxy tab A) with the app and when i press the play button, it automatically stops. I've tried to log out of my account and then log in ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Playlists] Problem with offline mode in huawei p9 device

When i have downloaded some of my own playlist usable in offline mode, for some reason 30% of songs cant be playd. It just gets stuck in the song at 00:00 and when you go few songs forward some songs start playing. When i go online and listen to song...

• When i have downloaded some of my own playlist usable in offline mode, for some reason 30% of songs cant be playd. It just gets stuck in the song at 00:00 and when you go few songs forward some songs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes