Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Interfaz nueva

Estimados, mi cuenta tiene un problema sigo viendo la interfaz vieja que tiene el menú hamburguesa en la parte superior izquierda. Solo me pasa con mi cuenta probé con otra cuenta en mi celular y veo el menú nuevo que tiene todas las opciones abajo. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Estimados, mi cuenta tiene un problema sigo viendo la interfaz vieja que tiene el menú hamburguesa en la parte superior izquierda. Solo me pasa con mi cuenta probé con otra cuenta en mi celular y veo...
  • Kamran
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Library No Longer Available

The library where all of my saved songs would be is no longer a option on my spotify app. Also, the app will not let me save new songs i find. Idk what is goin on

• The library where all of my saved songs would be is no longer a option on my spotify app. Also, the app will not let me save new songs i find. Idk what is goin on
  • cat81
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't sharevsongs with friends

I want to share music with my wife. Wile both are not in FB. I follow her, she follows me.I go in share, sent toA Windows appears where I can choose a way how to share... Mail, WA and so inI press Empfänger auswählenA Windows appears where I can ente...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to share music with my wife. Wile both are not in FB. I follow her, she follows me. I go in share, sent to A Windows appears where I can choose a way how to share... Mail, WA and so in ...
  • Marcoliverpool
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get the new bottom navigation buttons.

I little while back you guys updated the Android version of the app with a bottom navbar to replace the hamburger menu, but I can't seem to get that update. I've cleared the cache, erased the app's data, and reinstalled it fresh, but it never switche...

• I little while back you guys updated the Android version of the app with a bottom navbar to replace the hamburger menu, but I can't seem to get that update. I've cleared the cache, erased the app's d...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not responding

Hi all,I have been having issues with my spotify app. Most of the time works fine. But there are times that it becomes unresponsive. It always happens when im playing music and after a song is finished playing and moves on to the next track, it lags ...

• Regular
  • Hi all, I have been having issues with my spotify app. Most of the time works fine. But there are times that it becomes unresponsive. It always happens when im playing music and after a song is fi...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

New app lags

It seems everything about the new version of the app lags on my Samsung. Starting, stopping, pausing, looking up playlist lists, playlists in general, settings. Everything has to cope with a lag of half a minute or more. I have never had this problem...

• Roadie
  • It seems everything about the new version of the app lags on my Samsung. Starting, stopping, pausing, looking up playlist lists, playlists in general, settings. Everything has to cope with a lag of h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where is "album" tab

Hey,I opened spotify today and I noticed that album tab on my android disappeared. Which sucks, because I dont have any playlists or anything, I always play whole album. I have Spotify premium for over a year now, and offline albums on phone is the o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I opened spotify today and I noticed that album tab on my android disappeared. Which sucks, because I dont have any playlists or anything, I always play whole album. I have Spotify premium for ...
  • Muskberry
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't auto play when screen is locked. Galaxy s7

It'll play 2 or 3 songs then pauses. I have to unlock phone and be on the spotify app screen for it to continue playing the next song. I've even tried older versions, but it still happens. I've disabled every battery saver setting I can think of but ...

• Casual Listener
  • It'll play 2 or 3 songs then pauses. I have to unlock phone and be on the spotify app screen for it to continue playing the next song. I've even tried older versions, but it still happens. I've disab...
  • blus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song is currently Unavailable...

I have been successfully playing local file songs on my android for about 2 weeks, then sudddenly Spotify is saying these songs aren't available anymore...This now makes it so about half of my playlist is grayed out and unplayable.If anyone has a sol...

• Regular
  • I have been successfully playing local file songs on my android for about 2 weeks, then sudddenly Spotify is saying these songs aren't available anymore... This now makes it so about half of my play...
  • Pimparoooo
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

problem streaming(lost connection) with chromecast audio

i have a problem with streaming audio from multiple android devices.when i play music the audio stops playing in various time playing. it don,t matter what device it is. i have reset the chromecast my wifi. i even have hardreset some android devices....

• i have a problem with streaming audio from multiple android devices. when i play music the audio stops playing in various time playing. it don,t matter what device it is. i have reset the chromecast...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

App issue

For about a week now, my app has been working like complete garbage. Pages won't load, ui is buggy and unresponsive, and app will crash after playing a few songs. I have reset my phone (Xperia Z5) multiple times as well as removed and reinstalled the...

• For about a week now, my app has been working like complete garbage. Pages won't load, ui is buggy and unresponsive, and app will crash after playing a few songs. I have reset my phone (Xperia Z5) mu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

artist list dissapeared

I opened the app and I go to artists because I like to save everything they have and skip through as I listen. I opened it and it has about 9 out of IDK 50 or so artists so I have to slide through the songs just to find what I want to listen too. Thi...

• I opened the app and I go to artists because I like to save everything they have and skip through as I listen. I opened it and it has about 9 out of IDK 50 or so artists so I have to slide through th...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify always pauses the music after a second

Spotify keeps pausing my music when I try to play it, it will start playing for like a second and then it pauses. Any help please, I've already deleted cache and reinstalled and nothing worked!

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify keeps pausing my music when I try to play it, it will start playing for like a second and then it pauses. Any help please, I've already deleted cache and reinstalled and nothing worked!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

music dosent play on note 5 (this app is **bleep**)

wont play music at all on note fiveonly on radio uninstalled did a clean install still doest workthis app is **bleep**!!!

• wont play music at all on note fiveonly on radio uninstalled did a clean install still doest work this app is **bleep**!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify se consume mis datos moviles

Qué tal, buen día a todos. Tengo una duda con el servicio de Spotify.Usaba dos celulares, la empresa donde trabajo me dio uno y del otro pagaba la cuenta, solamente. En los dos tenía Spotify, pero uno era de una gama muy baja y no era compatible ni s...

• Qué tal, buen día a todos. Tengo una duda con el servicio de Spotify. Usaba dos celulares, la empresa donde trabajo me dio uno y del otro pagaba la cuenta, solamente. En los dos tenía Spotify, pero ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play favorited songs from artists

With this new update, when I select an artist from my library (now called 'me') it brings me to the artist's page instead of just the songs I have favorited from them. Is it supposed to be like this now?

• With this new update, when I select an artist from my library (now called 'me') it brings me to the artist's page instead of just the songs I have favorited from them. Is it supposed to be like this ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ya no soy premium antes de 1 mes ayuda!

Pague él 23 de noviembre la,promoción de $9 pesos por 3 mesesy hoy me dice que ya,no soy premiun. Que puedo hacer? Gracias

• Pague él 23 de noviembre la,promoción de $9 pesos por 3 mesesy hoy me dice que ya,no soy premiun. Que puedo hacer? Gracias
  • Humberto96
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Viejo Marihuano

¿Por qué ya no puedo escuchar este disco sí ya lo tenia descargado desde que salio?

• ¿Por qué ya no puedo escuchar este disco sí ya lo tenia descargado desde que salio?
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Problem

I dont know whats happening my 'my library's button has been replaces by this 'me' button and i cant find my library. Whats happening pls help me

• I dont know whats happening my 'my library's button has been replaces by this 'me' button and i cant find my library. Whats happening pls help me
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes