Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs to my own playlist

Hi. I created my own playlist since i started using spotify. My problem is that some of my downloaded sogs wont download automatically... it would not play or hops in to the next song on the line. what should i do?

• Hi.   I created my own playlist since i started using spotify. My problem is that some of my downloaded sogs wont download automatically... it would not play or hops in to the next song on...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Huaweis play controls notification not showing properly

It's not Displaying the play, next and prev buttons properly as seen in the picture.Great update the New menú is better easy access to the options.

• It's not Displaying the play, next and prev buttons properly as seen in the picture. Great update the New menú is better easy access to the options.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • controls
    huawei
    problem
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone switch

I recently switched from iPhone to samsung. On the iphone, my spotify was connected to Facebook and I had student premium. Now on the Samsung it doesn't recognize it's connected to my Facebook and has already started charging me. It wants me to be ch...

• I recently switched from iPhone to samsung. On the iphone, my spotify was connected to Facebook and I had student premium. Now on the Samsung it doesn't recognize it's connected to my Facebook and ha...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No customer service?????

I paid for premium services and I'm still on the free Spotify why can't I talk to a live person. I've already done everything that you guys suggested like restarting my phone make sure it's not another account I either need my money or my music it's ...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for premium services and I'm still on the free Spotify why can't I talk to a live person. I've already done everything that you guys suggested like restarting my phone make sure it's not anoth...
  • betocanales
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Multiple Syncing Issues.

Hi there, I'm having two major issues with my spotify app over the last week. 1) Syncing Error - Multiple Devices Synced at the same time. I'm getting the following error message: "Syncing Error - You have synced your playlists to more than three dev...

• Hi there,   I'm having two major issues with my spotify app over the last week.   1) Syncing Error - Multiple Devices Synced at the same time. I'm getting the following error me...
  • barrydpb
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you revert back from new tab menu?

To have that menu at the bottom of my screen at all time is just the worst, i get infuriated every time i open the ap. I cant have it as it is now, how do i revert back to the old menu? (yes, its wierdly strong feelings to have about a layout)

• Casual Listener
  • To have that menu at the bottom of my screen at all time is just the worst, i get infuriated every time i open the ap. I cant have it as it is now, how do i revert back to the old menu? (yes, it...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Version of sotify to android playlist diffrent HELPP

Since i updated the spotify app on my phone it not the same..on the old ver i click on PLAYLIST then click my personal playlist and the i can play the music on the playlist.. now on the new app when i click on the Playlist its shows me am menu and i ...

• Visitor
  • Since i updated the spotify app on my phone it not the same.. on the old ver i click on PLAYLIST then click my personal playlist and the i can play the music on the playlist.. now on the new app &nb...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify does not download music even with free space.

Spotify says my storage is full and it can't download, but it isn't. I have a SD Card that is used as internal storage, it is full, but the phone (with the Card) has about 7gb FREE. The menu option to choose where the Spotify has to store the musics ...

• Spotify says my storage is full and it can't download, but it isn't. I have a SD Card that is used as internal storage, it is full, but the phone (with the Card) has about 7gb FREE. The menu option t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer is not available in the new version for android

I have a phone with Android 6.0. I've noted that the native equalizer is no longer avilable in the current Spotify version, which by the way, have now similar user interface to iOS. What is the reason for that? I see it as big downgrade to Spotify. T...

• Visitor
  • I have a phone with Android 6.0. I've noted that the native equalizer is no longer avilable in the current Spotify version, which by the way, have now similar user interface to iOS. What is the reaso...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Android: "The track is not available"

Hi, I keep getting the message "The track is not available" on my android phone (and sonos system), even if I have a premium account. The service status in Spotify is OK, and it's working well on my PC desktop. All devices were working OK until I ren...

• Hi,   I keep getting the message "The track is not available" on my android phone (and sonos system), even if I have a premium account. The service status in Spotify is OK, and it's wor...
  • Nichen
  • 38 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 2 likes

Deleted songs

Signed in through facebook 2 yrs ago. Have since deleted my facebook acc but have now lost almost all my album 's any help thanks

• Signed in through facebook 2 yrs ago. Have since deleted my facebook acc but have now lost almost all my album 's any help thanks
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share playlist, music or send msgs

Spotify, i´m not being able to share anything or send messages by android versions. When I click share, instead open spotify internal share options, it opens the android options: Whatsapp, facebook, twitter.... Can you help me to get back internal sh...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify, i´m not being able to share anything or send messages by android versions. When I click share, instead open spotify internal share options, it opens the android options: Whatsapp, facebook, ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No puedo ser premium :(

He pagado dos veces para conseguir la promoción de spotify premium.Me aparece un mensaje de error de pago pero me llegan los mensajes de que si se realizó y el monto que se descontó.Abro la aplicación y me vuelve a cobrar para ser Premium, cerré sesi...

• Casual Listener
  • He pagado dos veces para conseguir la promoción de spotify premium. Me aparece un mensaje de error de pago pero me llegan los mensajes de que si se realizó y el monto que se descontó. Abro la aplic...
  • JacquelineLoRi
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Android 4.4.2 audio randomly pauses

Whenever I'm listening to music and my screen is off, music randomly pauses and then starts again where it left off. It's very annoying.It happens also in other music players

• Whenever I'm listening to music and my screen is off, music randomly pauses and then starts again where it left off. It's very annoying. It happens also in other music players
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible de mettre un son personnel et l'écouter en hors ligne

Bonjour, J'ai essayé de mettre un son de mon ordinateur dans les fichiers locaux, mais il m'est impossible par la suite de faire la lecture en hors connexion sur mon téléphone "ce titre est indisponible" J'ai pourtant mis toute les options de télégar...

• Bonjour,   J'ai essayé de mettre un son de mon ordinateur dans les fichiers locaux, mais il m'est impossible par la suite de faire la lecture en hors connexion sur mon téléphone "ce titre est ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 meses por $9.00?

Me llego un correo de Spotify que si pagaba $9.00 me daban tres meses de spotify, y cuando voy a pagar me cobran $99.00, trendre entonces que pagar hasta dentro de 4 meses?

• Me llego un correo de Spotify que si pagaba $9.00 me daban tres meses de spotify, y cuando voy a pagar me cobran $99.00, trendre entonces que pagar hasta dentro de 4 meses?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Search function gone after update

I can no longer find "search", only daily mix, playlists, stations, tracks, albums, artists and podcasts/videos.

• Casual Listener
  • I can no longer find "search", only daily mix, playlists, stations, tracks, albums, artists and podcasts/videos.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify home Depot add glitch

Hi,I was listening to Spotify on my ps4 using my android tablet as a "remote" and a home Depot add came up. for some reason it will not let me play any other music, it just keeps looping the ad. when I open the pop-up menu on my ps4, it shows that th...

• Hi, I was listening to Spotify on my ps4 using my android tablet as a "remote" and a home Depot add came up. for some reason it will not let me play any other music, it just keeps looping the ad. wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

0 playlist

I have a premium acount and ik got 1 playlist but at my profiel it says i got 0 playlist help

• I have a premium acount and ik got 1 playlist but at my profiel it says i got 0 playlist help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Adverts] Streaming interruptions

A free account comes with adverts. I get it. But why on earth should they interrupt the songs that is playing?

• Casual Listener
  • A free account comes with adverts. I get it. But why on earth should they interrupt the songs that is playing?
  • Andihali
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes