Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • ryan886
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No option to send music directly to a friend

Hey guys n' gals.When I press "share" it goes straight to that window to share using Facebook, whatsapp etc. Can't send anything with Spotify. Do you know where's the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys n' gals. When I press "share" it goes straight to that window to share using Facebook, whatsapp etc. Can't send anything with Spotify. Do you know where's the problem?
  • Cage666
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist sorting options

Some of my downloaded play lists have vanished from my device...not all and my albums seem to be there. If spotify update the play lists does it mean they have to be downloaded again to get the updated list...if so how can I get notified this has hap...

• Casual Listener
  • Some of my downloaded play lists have vanished from my device...not all and my albums seem to be there.     If spotify update the play lists does it mean they have to be downloaded again...
  • Bruce67
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play specific playlist on spotify

Whenever I try to play a specific playlist the app crashes please help

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to play a specific playlist the app crashes please help
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daten übertragen Tablett

Ich möchte spotify jetzt nicht mehr nur auf meinen Handy sondern auch auf meinen Samsung Tablett nutzen.Ich kann mich auch anmelden aber angeblich bin ich auf meinen Tablett kein Prime Mitglied und habe auch keine meiner alten Playlists.Könnt ihr mit...

• Ich möchte spotify jetzt nicht mehr nur auf meinen Handy sondern auch auf meinen Samsung Tablett nutzen. Ich kann mich auch anmelden aber angeblich bin ich auf meinen Tablett kein Prime Mitglied und...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist spazzing out

For the last few days Spotify has been acting very strange. Specifically when I go into ANY of my playlists things work fine. But if I scroll or search to find a particular song to play, all the playlists begin flashing between the current playlist a...

• Music Fan
  • For the last few days Spotify has been acting very strange.  Specifically when I go into ANY of my playlists things work fine.  But if I scroll or search to find a particular song to play, ...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mudar de musica com tela bloqueada

Sou assiante do Spotify ja tem algum tempo, mas percebi que não é possivel alterar de uma musica para outro no meu celular androide estando com a tela bloqueada, existe essa função nesse aplicativo? meu contato bone_mister@hotmail.com

• Sou assiante do Spotify ja tem algum tempo, mas percebi que não é possivel alterar de uma musica para outro no meu celular androide estando com a tela bloqueada,  existe essa função nesse aplic...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable continously play the music

Every time I want to play a song I have yo close Spotify and open again the app can some one help me

• Every time I want to play a song I have yo close Spotify and open again the app can some one help me
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! No more playlists and more

Hello, i've a premium account on spotify and it's connected to facebook and i never had any troubles until today.I was listening to my music and suddenly it stopped and a message popped up asking to play on this device or another device i've never se...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i've a premium account on spotify and it's connected to facebook and i never had any troubles until today. I was listening to my music and suddenly it stopped and a message popped up asking...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! music control when android screen blocked does not work ok

The "Play+Forward+Close" Bar on screen when Android it´s blocked doesn´t work allways. When spotify screen it´s working on screen and then I block the screen, it´s ok, but if spotify it´s working in background and I block the cell screen, then the ba...

• Regular
  • The "Play+Forward+Close" Bar on screen when Android it´s blocked doesn´t work allways. When spotify screen it´s working on screen and then I block the screen, it´s ok, but if spotify it´s working in ...
  • aeghio
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded music disappearing from phone

Spotify keeps deleting the downloaded playlists from my phone. Imagine how mad I was when I got on a 3 hour plane ride and my newly downloaded music was gone! I logged into Spotify and cleared/deleted all my connected devices but it didn't solve the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify keeps deleting the downloaded playlists from my phone.  Imagine how mad I was when I got on a 3 hour plane ride and my newly downloaded music was gone!   I logged into Spotify and...
  • dgloria
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect drains battery

I already found some topics but no solution to this problem: Spotify Connect drains the battery of my phone. Use-case:I have installed the Spotify App for Windows Desktop and the Spotify App on my Android Phone. Both versions are official + current +...

• Music Fan
  • I already found some topics but no solution to this problem: Spotify Connect drains the battery of my phone.   Use-case: I have installed the Spotify App for Windows Desktop and the Spot...
  • bos2
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

I'm on free but I already paid for another month of premium

What's up with that? I paid another month Spotify premium via a key (10€) a few days ago and now I'm on free mode? I entered everything correct and the code has been accepted as successful!! Why is that?

• What's up with that? I paid another month Spotify premium via a key (10€) a few days ago and now I'm on free mode? I entered everything correct and the code has been accepted as successful!! Why is t...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium downloads music in the sd card and also in the internal storage

Hi I have spotify premium and in the settings section I can see that I have 3gb of music downoaded in my sd card, where I want to have it, but it es also downloaded in the internal storage. Can anybody help me to change this?

• Hi I have spotify premium and in the settings section I can see that I have 3gb of music downoaded in my sd card, where I want to have it, but it es also downloaded in the internal storage. Can anybo...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Other] Correct usage of Android Marshmallow Permissions

I have been noticed that my app is freezing, mostly when I open an Artist or a Playlist page. Contacting support, I reinstalled the app but I realized that the songs was been downloaded to Internal Storage, but I had configured to download at SD Card...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been noticed that my app is freezing, mostly when I open an Artist or a Playlist page. Contacting support, I reinstalled the app but I realized that the songs was been downloaded to Inter...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local Files not syncing to mobile app as of most recent update help

as of the most recent update to spotify, my local files from my computer will no longer sync to my mobile app and I'm unsure as to why, i tryed tapping the download button to try to resync everything but all that did was grey out all the local files ...

• Casual Listener
  • as of the most recent update to spotify, my local files from my computer will no longer sync to my mobile app and I'm unsure as to why, i tryed tapping the download button to try to resync everything...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android local files?

So is it possible to get my mp3 files from my android library to my spotify library?Like if i download a song from internet can i get it to spotify library without transferring it to pc, going to same wifi and syncing?

• Casual Listener
  • So is it possible to get my mp3 files from my android library to my spotify library? Like if i download a song from internet can i get it to spotify library without transferring it to pc, going to...
  • Wegez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error descarga to download

No puedo descargar musica este es el error porque sale si soy premium

• No puedo descargar musica este es el error porque sale si soy premium
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

move spotify to sd card on moto g3

HI i was wondering if there is a way to move my spotify on my moto g3 to my sd card or atleast dl the playlists to it

• HI i was wondering if there is a way to move my spotify on my moto g3 to my sd card or atleast dl the playlists to it
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No "Storage" option with External SD

Hi guys, I've read multiple (15-20) threads about this issue but can't resolve it.I have a cheap Android Tablet (Gadget Mini) that runs 4.0.4. it has an SD card slot, but the card gets mounted as /mnt/extsd in file explorer. The internal memory is li...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I've read multiple (15-20) threads about this issue but can't resolve it. I have a cheap Android Tablet (Gadget Mini) that runs 4.0.4. it has an SD card slot, but the card gets mounted as...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Long titles do not scroll any longer on Android

Long titles do not scroll any longer on Android.Untill a short while ago long titles started to scroll. So if for example the title of an audio book track is "Netwars - Totzeit, Folge 1: Gefahr, Kapitel 19", the title startet to scroll if you are on ...

• Long titles do not scroll any longer on Android. Untill a short while ago long titles started to scroll. So if for example the title of an audio book track is "Netwars - Totzeit, Folge 1: Gefahr, Ka...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes