Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening Spotify defaults to Home screen

I have Spotify on my S6 Edge and an Android stereo in my vehicle. Opening Spotify on both up until recently would go right to my playlists. Now it goes to the home screen showing 'recently played' and 'just for you'. Why is this happening? I just wan...

• Music Fan
  • I have Spotify on my S6 Edge and an Android stereo in my vehicle. Opening Spotify on both up until recently would go right to my playlists. Now it goes to the home screen showing 'recently playe...
  • Bernt1975
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Go back to previous song

Hi all, do you know how to go back to previous song using headphone buttons? To go to the next song is double click... What about going back?Thanks, Lorenzo

• Regular
  • Hi all, do you know how to go back to previous song using headphone buttons? To go to the next song is double click... What about going back? Thanks, Lorenzo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music deleted again

I have lost all my music again. 7 times this has happened. Last time time I made a post got no reply. Has happened on my old phone and new. Both Samsung. Happens while listening off line. Music stops and all songs gone. There are no battery savers or...

• Regular
  • I have lost all my music again. 7 times this has happened. Last time time I made a post got no reply. Has happened on my old phone and new. Both Samsung. Happens while listening off line. Music stops...
  • Kwboegel
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did my music go?

Ok so I have Spotify on my Android phone and my Windows computer. I download all music to my phone and don't even bother with the laptop. Suddenly, my music vanished out of my library. I looked up one of the songs I had saved. "Country Song" by Seeth...

• Ok so I have Spotify on my Android phone and my Windows computer. I download all music to my phone and don't even bother with the laptop. Suddenly, my music vanished out of my library. I looked up on...
  • Kwboegel
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone please give me some advice

I paid for prenium account then cancelled subscription but the money is still on accpunt how do i restart or continue my prenium account i paid yesterday i dont want to pay twice thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for prenium account then cancelled subscription but the money is still on accpunt how do i restart or continue my prenium account i paid yesterday i dont want to pay twice thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Boleto

Olá, como faço para informar que paguei o mesmo boleto duas vezes? O segundo pagamento será debitado da minha conta hoje. Como solucionar?

• Olá, como faço para informar que paguei o mesmo boleto duas vezes? O segundo pagamento será debitado da minha conta hoje. Como solucionar?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ascolti bloccati

Buongiorno, da due giorni ci sono gli ascolti bloccati per un brano. Di solito si blocca ma dopo un giorno si aggiorna, questa volta no. Vi è mai capitato? C'è qualche soluzione?

• Buongiorno, da due giorni ci sono gli ascolti bloccati per un brano. Di solito si blocca ma dopo un giorno si aggiorna, questa volta no. Vi è mai capitato? C'è qualche soluzione?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is logging out automatically

Hi there, when i close the app my account logs out automatically and i cant fix it, i have to log in every time i use Spotify and i cant have my offline playlistPlz helpThanks!

• Hi there, when i close the app my account logs out automatically and i cant fix it, i have to log in every time i use Spotify and i cant have my offline playlist Plz help Thanks!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! On screen notifications

So does anyone know why Spotify feels it necessary to give me a homescreen notification on my phone every time I switch the song on my desktop app? It tells me what i'm listening to every time I go to the next song, and makes it impossible to do anyt...

• Music Fan
  • So does anyone know why Spotify feels it necessary to give me a homescreen notification on my phone every time I switch the song on my desktop app? It tells me what i'm listening to every time I go t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some downloaded songs unable to play when offline

So until recently, all my songs had worked fine offline, but a few songs have now become unavailable to play when offline even though they are clearly downloaded on my phone. Storage is no issue, and I when I go onto a single of one of these songs th...

• So until recently, all my songs had worked fine offline, but a few songs have now become unavailable to play when offline even though they are clearly downloaded on my phone. Storage is no issue, and...
  • Opatsut
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music starts, stops and starts again when selecting a song.

Really annoying issue I got, when I select a song to play it plays for a second, then it stops for two-three seconds, and then it resumes normally. This also happens when I skip a part of the song I'm playing. I use android 5.1.1 on a rooted samsung ...

• Really annoying issue I got, when I select a song to play it plays for a second, then it stops for two-three seconds, and then it resumes normally. This also happens when I skip a part of the song I'...
  • Opatsut
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist singles and eps tab disappeared

What happened to the artist singles and eps section on artists pages? They still exist on the server but you have to search them individualy now...

• What happened to the artist singles and eps section on artists pages? They still exist on the server but you have to search them individualy now...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

This song is not available

I have a galaxy s7 running android 6.0.1 with Verizon. I have been a premium user for over a year. When I am on both mobile data and WiFi (it is worse when I'm on wifi), music will not stream. Every song that's not downloaded to my phone, when select...

• I have a galaxy s7 running android 6.0.1 with Verizon. I have been a premium user for over a year. When I am on both mobile data and WiFi (it is worse when I'm on wifi), music will not stream. Every ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing after a few songs when my screen is locked - Samsung Galaxy 7

Hello - I just got a new Samsung Galaxy 7 and installed the Spotify app. I open the app and start playing my playlist. I have my screen set to lock so once it does this I can see the Spotify notification if I push the power button to light up the pho...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello - I just got a new Samsung Galaxy 7 and installed the Spotify app. I open the app and start playing my playlist. I have my screen set to lock so once it does this I can see the Spotify notifica...
  • BasZer
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Lock Screen Issues
    Samsung Galaxy 7
    screen lock
    Screen saver spotify control
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Bildirim sekmesinde görünüm

Spotify nin bildirim sekmesinde görünümü değişti. Oradaki kapatma butonu kayboldu, şarkının adı, söyleyen kişi falan siyaha yakın bir renk oldu, görünmüyor ne yazdığı. Kısacası saçma bir şey oldu ve düzelmiyor. Sebebi nedir bunun ? Not : Ödemeyi 2-3 ...

• Spotify nin bildirim sekmesinde görünümü değişti. Oradaki kapatma butonu kayboldu, şarkının adı, söyleyen kişi falan siyaha yakın bir renk oldu, görünmüyor ne yazdığı. Kısacası saçma bir şey oldu ve ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

artist singles/maxi no more displayed only albums

HiOn my lg g4 i want to display the discography of an artist.I type his name on the search and then tap his name .Previously it was displaying two sections Albums and Singles. Now i only see the albums part.Example calvin harrisAny ideas why the sing...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi On my lg g4 i want to display the discography of an artist. I type his name on the search and then tap his name . Previously it was displaying two sections Albums and Singles. Now i only see th...
  • Clemalamma
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • album list single
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spanish advertisements

For the past 2 months, I've been consistently served ads in Spanish. I have never spoken Spanish so it is quite annoying for the ads to be in a language I don't understand. For reference, I am served these ads while in Minneapolis, MN, USA.

• For the past 2 months, I've been consistently served ads in Spanish. I have never spoken Spanish so it is quite annoying for the ads to be in a language I don't understand. For reference, I am served...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Chromecast vs Spotify

4-6 weeks ago I purchased a brand new Chromecast audio in order to replace my current network player and make it all a bit easier. But when I bought Chromecast audio apparently it all got a little more complicated! I have now tried that Spotify will ...

• Casual Listener
  • 4-6 weeks ago I purchased a brand new Chromecast audio in order to replace my current network player and make it all a bit easier. But when I bought Chromecast audio apparently it all got a little mo...
  • rockabilly
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Have you tried the Oppo smartphones?

Gustavo Woltmann here who happens to be a hobbyist and also in a group of small young men and publishers. What can you say about this smartphone brand, Oppo? The price in the market is cheaper than Samsung. Anyone who tried using this brand?

• Gustavo Woltmann here who happens to be a hobbyist and also in a group of small young men and publishers. What can you say about this smartphone brand, Oppo? The price in the market is cheaper than S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeping my Playlist download

This is the second time I've asked why the heck my downloaded playlist, the same playlisy I've had for 2 years now, will NOT STAY DOWNLOADED! Everytime I get on a plane, I don't have access to my music becuase I have to re- download the ENTIRE playli...

• Casual Listener
  • This is the second time I've asked why the heck my downloaded playlist, the same playlisy I've had for 2 years now, will NOT STAY DOWNLOADED! Everytime I get on a plane, I don't have access to my mus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes