Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Have you tried the Oppo smartphones?

Gustavo Woltmann here who happens to be a hobbyist and also in a group of small young men and publishers. What can you say about this smartphone brand, Oppo? The price in the market is cheaper than Samsung. Anyone who tried using this brand?

• Gustavo Woltmann here who happens to be a hobbyist and also in a group of small young men and publishers. What can you say about this smartphone brand, Oppo? The price in the market is cheaper than S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeping my Playlist download

This is the second time I've asked why the heck my downloaded playlist, the same playlisy I've had for 2 years now, will NOT STAY DOWNLOADED! Everytime I get on a plane, I don't have access to my music becuase I have to re- download the ENTIRE playli...

• Casual Listener
  • This is the second time I've asked why the heck my downloaded playlist, the same playlisy I've had for 2 years now, will NOT STAY DOWNLOADED! Everytime I get on a plane, I don't have access to my mus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving Spotify Premium code

Why am I not receiving the code for the Spotify Premium? I'm using a Smart 3G Plan and I don't know what to do!

• Why am I not receiving the code for the Spotify Premium? I'm using a Smart 3G Plan and I don't know what to do!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Launch Spotify Connect on Android

Is there any chance to install spotify connect on an android smartphone which is connectet to a hifi? We would like to control the songs from different devices and accounts.With the normal spotify app i can only connect from the same account.Thanks,M

• Casual Listener
  •   Is there any chance to install spotify connect on an android smartphone which is connectet to a hifi? We would like to control the songs from different devices and accounts. With the normal ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast problem

Hi!! I have installed the Spotify App in my android device (4.1.2 version). When I click in a podcast channel nothing happens. How can I fix it?Thank you for your helpPD: I have tried to uninstall, clean everything and install again but nothing happe...

• Hi!!   I have installed the Spotify App in my android device (4.1.2 version). When I click in a podcast channel nothing happens. How can I fix it? Thank you for your help PD: I have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Cynogenmod13/Samsung Galaxy IV mini] Every morning sync problem

Hi all, I'm a premium user. This issue is bugging me for more than a year now. I've already tried to shed some light on this issue with @SpotifyCares but to no avail so I'm going to try and get some feedback from other spotify users that are using Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I'm a premium user. This issue is bugging me for more than a year now. I've already tried to shed some light on this issue with @SpotifyCares but to no avail so I'm going to try...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jazmin

Hola,hace un rato me hice premium de Spotify,como veía que no funcionaba y mi conexión de red era estable ,consulté a una página que decía que lo desintale y lo vuelva a instalar. Que sucedió? Me olvide todos los datos. Puse mi nombre de usuario y pu...

• Visitor
  • Hola,hace un rato me hice premium de Spotify,como veía que no funcionaba y mi conexión de red era estable ,consulté a una página que decía que lo desintale y lo vuelva a instalar. Que sucedió? Me olv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I had a Samsung galaxy grand prime and I had purchased premium, I have recently upgraded to an S5 and the premium didnt transfer to this phone but I am still getting charged on my other what do I do?

• I had a Samsung galaxy grand prime and I had purchased premium, I have recently upgraded to an S5 and the premium didnt transfer to this phone but I am still getting charged on my other what do I do?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant switch track with widget!

Galaxy s7 verizonWidget on lock screen or home page will not allow me to choose next song in que as well as rewind or back track. Works fine when app is open.

• Casual Listener
  • Galaxy s7 verizon Widget on lock screen or home page will not allow me to choose next song in que as well as rewind or back track. Works fine when app is open.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to sort playlist on android

GALAXY S7 VERIZONtitle pretty much says it all.Desktop allows for these options however mobile device does not.

• Casual Listener
  • GALAXY S7 VERIZON title pretty much says it all. Desktop allows for these options however mobile device does not.
  • Edmundhong
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't see my Friends acitivity

When I am on the mobile app I go to the be where acitivity shluld be and when I go there instead of seeing my friend's acitivity the only I see is "There is no messages" before this happened I could choose to see acitivity or the messages section but...

• Casual Listener
  • When I am on the mobile app I go to the be where acitivity shluld be and when I go there instead of seeing my friend's acitivity the only I see is "There is no messages" before this happened I could ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No playback

Im a premium subscriber..I have always been able to play songs in my play lists and music that I just save. Well now I can only listen to music on playlist. Did something change? I get the message that the song is unavailable..even when I do a new se...

• Im a premium subscriber..I have always been able to play songs in my play lists and music that I just save. Well now I can only listen to music on playlist. Did something change? I get the message th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Message doesn't appear

Hi there,when I click on the menu sign, on the bottom appears my picture, name, settings and a bell with a blue dot (which means that I have a message in my inbox). But when I click on the bell my inbox appears empty...did this ever happened to anyon...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, when I click on the menu sign, on the bottom appears my picture, name, settings and a bell with a blue dot (which means that I have a message in my inbox). But when I click on the bell my ...
  • claudishavi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change facebook account

I want to link my Spotify to a different Facebook how do I do it?

• Visitor
  • I want to link my Spotify to a different Facebook how do I do it?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Another spotify being too slow

Hi there,Its been a couple of months that I've had this problem. Whenever i open the app on my Lg G4 (with the latest updates available) it takes forever to be able to use it, as it keeps loading. Then, when i go for a search, it also takes a long ti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, Its been a couple of months that I've had this problem. Whenever i open the app on my Lg G4 (with the latest updates available) it takes forever to be able to use it, as it keeps loading. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

file locali Google ChromeCast Android

Ciao a tuttiho collegato il mio spotify con il chromecast audio e riesco a riprodurre nello stereo tutti i brani di spotify tranne quelli che ho importato dal pc qualcuno sa dirmi come fare per riprodurre anche quelli dal telefono sullo stereo

• Ciao a tutti ho collegato il mio spotify con il chromecast audio e riesco a riprodurre nello stereo tutti i brani di spotify tranne quelli che ho importato dal pc qualcuno sa dirmi come fare per rip...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mobile app: can't connect

Hello ! When I try to connect to the mobile app of Spotify it doesn't work and there is an error msg saying that password is incorrect. I changed a few times and it is still not working (whil that password works on my PC). I deleted the app and downl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello ! When I try to connect to the mobile app of Spotify it doesn't work and there is an error msg saying that password is incorrect. I changed a few times and it is still not working (whil that pa...
  • Alexast7
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify now screwed up on Android box

I quite often use Spotfy on the PC to control the version running on my android box. The android is connected ot the TV and so it lets me play Spotify though my connected sound system. Now it has always been very por on android boxes. It tends to ass...

• I quite often use Spotfy on the PC to control the version running on my android box.  The android is connected ot the TV and so it lets me play Spotify though my connected sound system.  No...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes