Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is dropping my internet conextion in all of my devices

Everytime when i open my spotify using my wi-fi my conection is lost in all of the devices that are using my wi-fi. Like if there is a online tv show runningand somebody is using a computer as well and if i open my spotify it will drop the conection ...

• Visitor
  • Everytime when i open my spotify using my wi-fi my conection is lost in all of the devices that are using my wi-fi. Like if there is a online tv show runningand somebody is using a computer as well a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

NO PUEDO DESVINCULAR FACEBOOK

Existira una forma de desvincular facebook de spotify? Creo que esta conectado en otra cuenta la cual ya olvide su contraseña, ya intente borrando la aplicacion directamente desde facebook pero no sirve. Cualquier ayuda sera agradecida. Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Existira una forma de desvincular facebook de spotify? Creo que esta conectado en otra cuenta la cual ya olvide su contraseña, ya intente borrando la aplicacion directamente desde facebook pero no si...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Increase maximum songs allowed in "Your Music"

Hola... Tengo un problema con la app, estoy escuchando. Música de una playlist x y al cuarto o quinto tema se apaga y se cae la app, no me indica el porque. Para volver a usarlo devo ingresar nuevamente y asi todo el tiempo. Esto me pasa hace dos sem...

• Hola... Tengo un problema con la app, estoy escuchando. Música de una playlist x y al cuarto o quinto tema se apaga y se cae la app, no me indica el porque. Para volver a usarlo devo ingresar nuevame...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need a Solution ASAP

I subscribed to Spotify Premium a few days ago. It was fine until last night when suddenly my Spotify app claims that I'm on Free and not Premium. I logged in the Spotify web page and it says that I'm on Free. It's totally ridiculous!

• I subscribed to Spotify Premium a few days ago. It was fine until last night when suddenly my Spotify app claims that I'm on Free and not Premium. I logged in the Spotify web page and it says that I'...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download versus Available offline on Android

HiI have a spotify premium account , my girlfriend too but under the album she have the possibility to "available offline" but in my case, i have only "download", is it normal?i'm a premium account or no?Thank you in advance

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a spotify premium account , my girlfriend too but under the album she have the possibility to "available offline" but in my case, i have only "download", is it normal? i'm a premium accou...
  • cityhunter88
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

huytddvjjurdsrfg

If I leave my Smartphone without touching after few songs my Spotify stops as it were paused.To start playing again, I have to enter Spotify and all of sudden it plays again.How do I fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • If I leave my Smartphone without touching after few songs my Spotify stops as it were paused. To start playing again, I have to enter Spotify and all of sudden it plays again. How do I fix it?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Music ends before track is over, pauses for several minutes, then starts next track.

I have a bizarre problem I've been trying to troubleshoot, to no avail. I use Spotify on an Android Phone (Oppo Find 7a, running a variant ASOP 6.0), an iPad 2, and on a variety of desktop systems (Mac and Windows). On the desktop applications Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a bizarre problem I've been trying to troubleshoot, to no avail.   I use Spotify on an Android Phone (Oppo Find 7a, running a variant ASOP 6.0), an iPad 2, and on a variety of desktop s...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    bug
    hang
    pause
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Unable to Store in SD Card

I just purchased this SD Card (image attached), and when trying to transfer my Spotify storage to the SD card, Spotify tells me it is unable to transfer to the card when it hits 100%. Anyone run into this? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I just purchased this SD Card (image attached), and when trying to transfer my Spotify storage to the SD card, Spotify tells me it is unable to transfer to the card when it hits 100%. Anyone run into...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kein Premium

Mein Spotify Premium wurde pausiert. Ich habe die Rechnung bezahlt, aber trotzdem ist mein Premium pausiert. Was soll ich jetzt machen?

• Mein Spotify Premium wurde pausiert. Ich habe die Rechnung bezahlt, aber trotzdem ist mein Premium pausiert. Was soll ich jetzt machen?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working using WiFi on Laptop, but does work on the same network using a smartphone

I'm using Spotify on my laptop on a public WiFi network. I have to accept the terms when logging on. * Spotify will say there is no internet connection when connected to the public network but other applications will work fine. * I can use Spotify on...

• Visitor
  • I'm using Spotify on my laptop on a public WiFi network. I have to accept the terms when logging on.   * Spotify will say there is no internet connection when connected to the public network b...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • laptop
    public wifi
    wifi
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I don`t have a lock screen in my Huawei G620S

Hi! I tried all but my cellphone just dont recognise spotify as a music player app, so if i want to pause the track i`m playing or play the next or previous track, i have to unblock my phone. Loocking for a solution I read that the problem might be c...

• Hi! I tried all but my cellphone just dont recognise spotify as a music player app, so if i want to pause the track i`m playing or play the next or previous track, i have to unblock my phone. Loockin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing after 1 hour.

I have this weird problem with Spotify and Samsung S7.I listen my own playlist at work, I connect my S7 to the stereos with headphone adapter and everything was working fine with S4, but with S6 and now with S7, music stop playing after aprox. one ho...

• I have this weird problem with Spotify and Samsung S7. I listen my own playlist at work, I connect my S7 to the stereos with headphone adapter and everything was working fine with S4, but with S6 an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot SHARE with non-Facebook users

In the Android app I cannot share a song with users/friends that are not associated with Facebook. (Share > Send To > Select Recipient ...) . This does work properly in the desktop/Windows app (ie, I can key in their name and it appears in the pickli...

• Casual Listener
  • In the Android app I cannot share a song with users/friends that are not associated with Facebook. (Share > Send To > Select Recipient ...) .  This does work properly in the desktop/Window...
  • geekinabox
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DISK ALMOST FULL

How do I make this go away!?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I make this go away!?
  • Copie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

songs are redownloading

i need help i think im not the only one who has this problem i download a playlist and then i close the app and return to it and songs are being redownloaded. ive already loged out uninstalled and erased everything on my phone from spotify and tried ...

• i need help i think im not the only one who has this problem i download a playlist and then i close the app and return to it and songs are being redownloaded. ive already loged out uninstalled and er...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to Premium. Can't play on my LG SoundBar.

Hi! I tried Spotify for 7 days and played music on my LG LAS855M soundbar successfully. The trial ended and I upgraded to Premium. Now the bottom list of playback devices does not appear on Spotify. LG Musicflow app recognizes all of my speakers.Than...

• Hi! I tried Spotify for 7 days and played music on my LG LAS855M soundbar successfully. The trial ended and I upgraded to Premium. Now the bottom list of playback devices does not appear on Spotify. ...
  • Eabfin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'Song not avaliable'. Premium user, using mobile data.

I've been a premium user for months and have never run into this issue before. I confirmed that my membership is in effect (set to renew on the 15th) and I'm using my mobile data. I can listen to downloaded music and radio but nothing else. What give...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been a premium user for months and have never run into this issue before. I confirmed that my membership is in effect (set to renew on the 15th) and I'm using my mobile data. I can listen to dow...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

'Song not avaliable'. Premium user, using mobile data.

I've been a premium user for months and have never run into this issue before. I confirmed that my membership is in effect (set to renew on the 15th) and I'm using my mobile data. I can listen to downloaded music and radio but nothing else. What give...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been a premium user for months and have never run into this issue before. I confirmed that my membership is in effect (set to renew on the 15th) and I'm using my mobile data. I can listen to dow...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't read anymore my offline music on sd card

Hi, I'm sorry for my English but I have a serious problem. I have saved all music into the external sd card, but every 3 days spotify doesn't read anymore all the files saved on sd, and starts to download in my internal storage. So I have to clear ca...

• Hi, I'm sorry for my English but I have a serious problem. I have saved all music into the external sd card, but every 3 days spotify doesn't read anymore all the files saved on sd, and starts to dow...
  • noirphenix81
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists are away

Hello Community...I downloadet all of my playlists on spotify to my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.Sometimes all of my downloadet offline playlists are away! I have to download it all again! Why?

• Visitor
  • Hello Community... I downloadet all of my playlists on spotify to my Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Sometimes all of my downloadet offline playlists are away! I have to download it all again! Why?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes