Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

transferring spotify from a broken phone to a new one

Hello:My Samsung Galaxy 4 died and can't be resurrected no how, know way. So say the gods at Rogers. I have a new android, a Huawei, and would like to transfer my spotify account onto the new phone. I can't use my charger to get info from my Samsung,...

• Hello: My Samsung Galaxy 4 died and can't be resurrected no how, know way. So say the gods at Rogers.  I have a new android, a Huawei, and would like to transfer my spotify account onto the new...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

glicking when playing a song then won't play

I have a 30 free member ship and will start paying next month why when I'm at work and try to play it will play like three or four songs just fine then glitch and then not play I have to pulse it wait a 1/2 hour just to hear two or three more song to...

• I have a 30 free member ship and will start paying next month why when I'm at work and try to play it will play like three or four songs just fine then glitch and then not play I have to pulse it wai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Font Circular rendering bugs

When opening the playing song detail, bold font’s hinting screws up (look at letter e) in the lower mini bar “Available devices” is cut off. Sony Xperia OS 4.3

Screenshot_2016-05-13-14-56-15.png Screenshot_2016-05-13-14-56-08.png
  • Casual Listener
  • When opening the playing song detail, bold font’s hinting screws up (look at letter e)     in the lower mini bar “Available devices” is cut off.   Sony Xperia OS 4.3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

david140

Hola como puedo eliminar esta cuenta para yo puedaemlasar mi face con otra cuenta q tengo dejo mi correo email address removed

• Hola como puedo eliminar esta cuenta para yo puedaemlasar mi face con otra cuenta q tengo dejo mi correo email address removed
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications

I have reinstalled my spotify. Taking away all the chosen notifications on my account, saved it and then changed it back to the way I had it. But I am still not getting any notifications. I dont see the point of following all these artists if i still...

• Casual Listener
  • I have reinstalled my spotify. Taking away all the chosen notifications on my account, saved it and then changed it back to the way I had it. But I am still not getting any notifications. I dont see ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to filter explicit option?

I recall an option to filter explicit music on both Android and PC but now I cannot find it. Did it get moved? How do I re-enable this mode?

• Regular
  • I recall an option to filter explicit music on both Android and PC but now I cannot find it. Did it get moved? How do I re-enable this mode?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

after update lose my danwload musics

Hello guy's, all ways after i update Spotify on my phone he all ways lose it my danwload musics, the musics are there but i am using Internet again to ear them,not like before on offline mode ...anybody knows who i sure do to keep it possible offline...

• Hello guy's, all ways after i update Spotify on my phone he all ways lose it my danwload musics, the musics are there but i am using Internet again to ear them,not like before on offline mode ...anyb...
  • Lkmainer7
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Music won't play

I just upgraded to the new S7. Ever since I switched and logged on for the first time on the new phone, Spotify only plays one song at a time. After the song ends I have to unlock my phone and open the app again. Otherwise, its just silent. Is there ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgraded to the new S7. Ever since I switched and logged on for the first time on the new phone, Spotify only plays one song at a time. After the song ends I have to unlock my phone and open t...
  • Lauraaldarondo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume down when on Bluetooth Device

Good morning. When I am using my Bluetooth device to listen to Spotify I can't get any sound. I have tried turning the sound up in the Spotify device but it won't let me. It stays toggled at the lowest point. It is not my Bluetooth as I have checked ...

• Good morning. When I am using my Bluetooth device to listen to Spotify I can't get any sound. I have tried turning the sound up in the Spotify device but it won't let me. It stays toggled at the lowe...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Set device Password

Hi! I always login in my android device with Facebbok but y wath to close my facebook account, y try to set device password but the mail never arrives to me.

• Hi!   I always login in my android device with Facebbok but y wath to close my facebook account, y try to set device password but the mail never arrives to me.    
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Storage area not found"

Got this problem yersterday, I've been trying to reinstall, delete cache but this isn't working, any tips?

• Casual Listener
  • Got this problem yersterday, I've been trying to reinstall, delete cache but this isn't working, any tips? 
  • AllanLz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle on connect to other device

Hello,I've got some questions about the shuffle play when I control my actual song on my computer from my computer. I've got a big playlist (+500 songs) and i like to control the music from my phone. But the shuffle purposed by my phone when I choose...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've got some questions about the shuffle play when I control my actual song on my computer from my computer. I've got a big playlist (+500 songs) and i like to control the music from my phon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

THIS SONG IS NOT AVAILABLE.

I don't know what to do. Any suggestions? Reinstalled.

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know what to do. Any suggestions? Reinstalled.
  • bambinoluciano
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

wont download offline

Hi I recently installed the new update for spotify on my android (Samsung Galaxy S5) and have encountered a download problem - songs show as downloaded but no actual music has synchronised through to device. And when I restart my device all 'download...

• Casual Listener
  •     Hi I recently installed the new update for spotify on my android (Samsung Galaxy S5) and have encountered a download problem - songs show as downloaded but no actual music has synchro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android

Can somebody please help me before I throw my phone ! I can't seem to listen to music without being on WiFi . Which is annoying cause my phone works better off of WiFi . I'm not always near WiFi , I work all the time and I'm always out I'm rarely nea...

• Casual Listener
  • Can somebody please help me before I throw my phone ! I can't seem to listen to music without being on WiFi . Which is annoying cause my phone works better off of WiFi . I'm not always near WiFi , I ...
  • jamiejich
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

wont play offline

my songs wont play offline bar will not slide over to availbilty to play offline

• Casual Listener
  • my songs wont play offline bar will not slide over to availbilty to play offline
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Folders, Genre Tags and drag and drop play lists

When will we see drag and drop sorting of play lists and the ability to create folders like the desktop app?
Do we really need to go to the desktop to organize our library of music when we have an Android mobile computer in our pockets?
The third part ...

• Roadie
  • When will we see drag and drop sorting of play lists and the ability to create folders like the desktop app?<br>Do we really need to go to the desktop to organize our library of music when we h...
  • paulina4007
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • drag and drop
    folders
    genres
    Playlists
    Tags
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play on Samsung Edge 7

Help! I've installed and unistalled spotify 100 times on my new Edge 7. The icon shows up, but doesn;t open anything. Any suggestions on how to get this to work? I'm a premium user.

• Help! I've installed and unistalled spotify 100 times on my new Edge 7.  The icon shows up, but doesn;t open anything.  Any suggestions on how to get this to work? I'm a premium user.
  • Tiffanykb
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Device authorization?

Hi all, I'm trying to login info the Spotify addons for my android TV. I'm trying to find the "device authorization" on the spotify website so I can get a pin to enter into the Addon, but there is no option on the website, I can remove my 2 phones bu...

• Hi all,    I'm trying to login info the Spotify addons for my android TV.    I'm trying to find the "device authorization" on the spotify website so I can get a pin to enter i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I turn off shuffle play?

Hi, I'm Bob. I've been a subscriber for quite a while. But, this is my first post. I'd like to listen to albums/playlists in order. But, somehow, shuffle play got turned on and I can't get it turned back off. Can someone please help? Thanks, Bob

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm Bob.  I've been a subscriber for quite a while.  But, this is my first post.    I'd like to listen to albums/playlists in order.  But, somehow, shuffle pla...
  • shalvorson
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • features
    Fix
    FIXME
    Shuffle play
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes