Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • ryan886
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

problemas de streaming

quando utilizo o spotify no meu moto g3 a reprodução pausa com grande frequência, mesmo nas listas offline. Alguma ideia do que posso fazer?

• quando utilizo o spotify no meu moto g3 a reprodução pausa com grande frequência, mesmo nas listas offline. Alguma ideia do que posso fazer?
  • fuentesalexande
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant play any song on my android tablet

I'm use galaxy note 8 (screen 8 inch) android 4.4 cm 11 but I can play only shuffle mode Now I'm update app to lastest get. 4.9Delete and install app anain. But problem is still Help me plz. Thx. 4 ur kind

• I'm use galaxy note 8 (screen 8 inch) android 4.4 cm 11 but I can play only shuffle mode   Now I'm update app to lastest get. 4.9 Delete and install app anain. But problem is still   H...
  • Zamara74
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not being energy efficienent

Hi Spotify According to this test https://medium.com/smartphone-enerlytics/music-lovers-switch-streaming-music-apps-and-extend-your-battery-life-by-2x-2e9a57ca899d#.7z50qq2efSpotify is only 50% as effective as Google music, can you please improve thi...

• Hi Spotify  According to this test https://medium.com/smartphone-enerlytics/music-lovers-switch-streaming-music-apps-and-extend-your-battery-life-by-2x-2e9a57ca899d#.7z50qq2ef Spotify is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scrolling, 23/3

I can't fast scroll on my phone since the last update, i need it because now it is impossible to go to the bottom of my lists and therefor i can't listen to the new songs, it is horrible and need to be fixed asap, i am using spotify several hours eve...

• Regular
  • I can't fast scroll on my phone since the last update, i need it because now it is impossible to go to the bottom of my lists and therefor i can't listen to the new songs, it is horrible and need to ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • scroll bar
    Scrollwheel disappeared
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Am I sontributing to Nielsen Analytics

Google Play store states "Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don't want to participate, you can opt-out within the ...

• Roadie
  • Google Play store states "Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Signing in on Android ap

Can't seem to sign I'm on the Spotify ap button via the website. Any ideas?

• Can't seem to sign I'm on the Spotify ap button via the website. Any ideas?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

advertising

I have been noticing my videos for 30min of ad free music has not been playing I still get the 30 min but it doesn't give me the advertisingI just don't want to break the law by exploiting this glitch

• I have been noticing my videos for 30min of ad free music has not been playing I still get the 30 min but it doesn't give me the advertising I just don't want to break the law by exploiting this gli...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

HiI have created playlist but it does not play continueI have to forward. I tied logout then reinstalled SpotifyDid not work

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have created playlist but it does not play continue I have to forward. I tied logout then reinstalled Spotify Did not work
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I move around the order of the playlists themselves not the songs within them

I have lots of different playlists and I'm constantly adding more. Problem is, the older playlist get buried under the new playlist and I want certain playlist at the top in a pecking order that is not the same as the "most played" order. How can I t...

• I have lots of different playlists and I'm constantly adding more. Problem is, the older playlist get buried under the new playlist and I want certain playlist at the top in a pecking order that is n...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Won't let me play any music on my Samsung galaxy tab

I downloaded the Spotify free app on my Samsung tab last week and it worked fine. Now it won't let me listen to any tracks. I can still search for music but anything I find is just grayed out and when I try to play tracks it just pops up a window tha...

• I downloaded the Spotify free app on my Samsung tab last week and it worked fine. Now it won't let me listen to any tracks. I can still search for music but anything I find is just grayed out and whe...
  • Hm1lemdoc
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with the shuffle mode

Sorry for my English and thanks for the forum.I am a premium user, is there any way in the shuffle mode on Android that the songs in a playlist are not repeated?For example, one playlist has 4 songs. I want to listed the four songs after listening on...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry for my English and thanks for the forum. I am a premium user, is there any way in the shuffle mode on Android that the songs in a playlist are not repeated? For example, one playlist has 4 so...
  • albertovk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Android speichert lokale Dateien nicht

Ich habe Spotify Premium und seit einiger Zeit speichert mein Android Handy, die am Pc hinzugefügten Dateien nicht mehr.Alle "Lösungen" die ich im Internet gefunden habe haben NICHTS gebracht, sei es app löschen neu installieren, Handy mit dem PC ver...

• Ich habe Spotify Premium und seit einiger Zeit speichert mein Android Handy, die am Pc hinzugefügten Dateien nicht mehr. Alle "Lösungen" die ich im Internet gefunden habe haben NICHTS gebracht, sei ...
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums became partially synced?

So I usually have alot of full albums synced on my phone for easy play and minimal streaming. Today looking through my list of synced music, I noticed in all my synced albums that none were complete, some had 3 songs, some had 2, some 5. All my album...

• Regular
  • So I usually have alot of full albums synced on my phone for easy play and minimal streaming. Today looking through my list of synced music, I noticed in all my synced albums that none were complete,...
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast

I cant play my podcast on the desktop for some strange reson. The i have to play it from my phone and then i can't play it on my chrome cast. Is there a way to play podcast via chrome cast so i dont have to use headphone?I can play music via the chro...

• I cant play my podcast on the desktop for some strange reson. The i have to play it from my phone and then i can't play it on my chrome cast. Is there a way to play podcast via chrome cast so i dont ...
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast audio troubles

Hi all, I've been having trouble with Spotify and my Chromecast audio for a while now, with some intermittent success. I'm a premium user, Nexus 5 and Chromecast audio and more often than not, when trying to cast Spotify I see this screen showing my ...

screenshot.png
  • Hi all, I've been having trouble with Spotify and my Chromecast audio for a while now, with some intermittent success. I'm a premium user, Nexus 5 and Chromecast audio and more often than not, when t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

URGENTE - Usuário Premium

Depois da última atualização, todas minhas músicas simplesmente desapareceram do Android. Restaram somente as bandas que eu sigo e mesmo assim, nenhuma música. Gostaria de uma ajuda, por favor

• Casual Listener
  • Depois da última atualização, todas minhas músicas simplesmente desapareceram do Android. Restaram somente as bandas que eu sigo e mesmo assim, nenhuma música. Gostaria de uma ajuda, por favor
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android won't download local files from PC for offline playlists

I've noticed it stopped working after I upgraded to marshmallow OS on my HTC M8. I have the phone on the same wifi network, AND also have it connected to the PC via USB, but it refuses to download local files from the PC.I have both Spotify apps open...

• Visitor
  • I've noticed it stopped working after I upgraded to marshmallow OS on my HTC M8.   I have the phone on the same wifi network, AND also have it connected to the PC via USB, but it refuses to do...
  • jennykb623
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Scrollwheel disappeared after update

Hi i updated the app on my Galaxy s6 and the scrollweel function isn't thereWill it come back?I really need it as it takes ages to scroll through my play list with 1500 songs/Emanuel

• Hi i updated the app on my Galaxy s6 and the scrollweel function isn't there Will it come back? I really need it as it takes ages to scroll through my play list with 1500 songs /Emanuel
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Scrollwheel disappeared
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Android moto x 2nd gen 5.1 non-rooted - music pauses

I have spotify premium and the music pauses frequently and the beginning of each song. It will play 2 seconds then stop. If I skip forward or back one song and then back to the current, the music will play again.I have reloaded (deleted, reboot and r...

• I have spotify premium and the music pauses frequently and the beginning of each song. It will play 2 seconds then stop. If I skip forward or back one song and then back to the current, the music wil...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pausing playback
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recomendations

Hi. I'm a fairly new user to spotify, but not a newcommer in mobile music streaming (2 yers of dzr, and 2 g.music)I live in Finland, and I don't care or like finnish music and "whats hot in finland". Is it somehow possible to change setting (where?) ...

• Hi.  I'm a fairly new user to spotify, but not a newcommer in mobile music streaming (2 yers of dzr, and 2 g.music) I live in Finland, and I don't care or like finnish music and "whats hot in ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes