Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange sound distortion through headphones

I have a strange issues that I am hoping someone can help me with! If I plug in headphones and listen to Spotify the sound is vrey distroed - heavy base sound and almost impossible to identify the songs. When I listen to music via the phones music ap...

• Regular
  • I have a strange issues that I am hoping someone can help me with! If I plug in headphones and listen to Spotify the sound is vrey distroed - heavy base sound and almost impossible to identify the so...
  • moneypennie21
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • distorted sound Sony Xperia Z5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY WILL NOT SAVE TO SD CARD!!!

I have done EVERYTHING I can and Spotify will not save the my SD card!! I've uninstalled it and did a clean install 4 times, ive formatted the SD card. I've set download quality to high AND extreme. Ive deletes the cash and data 4 times. NOTHING WORK...

• Casual Listener
  • I have done EVERYTHING I can and Spotify will not save the my SD card!! I've uninstalled it and did a clean install 4 times, ive formatted the SD card. I've set download quality to high AND extreme. ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • sd card
    storage
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sign in! Sorry something went wrong

Out of nowhere I can't sign into my premium account. It keeps telling me something went wrong when trying to enter my app, but then signs me into more of what looks like the free site. What is happening!

• Out of nowhere I can't sign into my premium account. It keeps telling me something went wrong when trying to enter my app, but then signs me into more of what looks like the free site. What is happen...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bluetooth

Can I play music by bluetoothing from android phone to Nixon mini blaster

• Can I play music by bluetoothing from android phone to Nixon mini blaster
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Spotify deleted all mu downloaded songs and albums

All of my albums that was saved on my phone was removed. I have to download everything again. It's there any way of preventing this? I use Spotify for teaching drum class. It's a little annoying because Philippines is very slow in Internet speed. Tha...

• Casual Listener
  • All of my albums that was saved on my phone was removed. I have to download everything again. It's there any way of preventing this? I use Spotify for teaching drum class. It's a little annoying beca...
  • Alvinmeneses
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying announcement

Is it possible that the announcement that I have little memory ceased to show up every second?

• Is it possible that the announcement that I have little memory ceased to show up every second?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using a smartwatch or fitness tracker to detect tempo while running

Most recently I have been trying to do much more cardio in the gym to try and get fit - and I am considering buying a smartwatch or a fitness tracker for heart rate monitering. My phone is quite bulky and I don't like wearing a running armband as it ...

• Most recently I have been trying to do much more cardio in the gym to try and get fit - and I am considering buying a smartwatch or a fitness tracker for heart rate monitering. My phone is quite bulk...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Transferring of files from internal storage to 200GB MicroSD

Currently using a Samsung Galaxy S7. I'd like to know how to transfer my music saved for offline use to my MicroSD card without having to download them all over again. Is that possible?

• Music Fan
  • Currently using a Samsung Galaxy S7. I'd like to know how to transfer my music saved for offline use to my MicroSD card without having to download them all over again. Is that possible?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • storage
    Storage on sd card
    transfer of strorage
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change "insufficent space" limit

I read somewhere that Spotify stops downloading when there's less than 500MB of space on the device. Is there any way to change that limit?I'm using my SD card purely as media storage, so there's no need to just have that 500MB lying around doing not...

• Music Fan
  • I read somewhere that Spotify stops downloading when there's less than 500MB of space on the device. Is there any way to change that limit? I'm using my SD card purely as media storage, so there's...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download songs imported from desktop on my Android

Hello, I have some problem with my playlist (imported from local files) sync on my android device. It keep saying "Waiting to download" but no action performed. I have followed all the instructions. I also have explore through some threads but no sol...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I have some problem with my playlist (imported from local files) sync on my android device. It keep saying "Waiting to download" but no action performed. I have followed all the...
  • billyhalim
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Aplicativo em inglês

Baixei o spiritual no celular Asus zenfone2 mas não consigo por em Português

• Baixei o spiritual no celular Asus zenfone2 mas não consigo por em Português
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my music is no longer offline and have to re-download it

I opened up my phone today to find that for some reason spotify had logged me out. I managed to get on a wi-fi network and login to be shown that spotify no longer has all of my downloaded music. I understand that I can do the whole clean install of ...

• Casual Listener
  • I opened up my phone today to find that for some reason spotify had logged me out. I managed to get on a wi-fi network and login to be shown that spotify no longer has all of my downloaded music. I u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All my downloaded music is gone

Yes im online a lot and my subscription is current. I need to listen to music offline but all the many albums and playlists ive downloaded for months are gone. Spotify, why have you forsaken me?

• Yes im online a lot and my subscription is current. I need to listen to music offline but all the many albums and playlists ive downloaded for months are gone. Spotify, why have you forsaken me?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestion for default screen when offline and no wifi

I keep my Spotify set to offline when I'm not in a WiFi area. When I start the app, the home screen just looks like it's trying to load forever, but eventually an error shows up instead of music. In order to access my music I have to click the menu b...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep my Spotify set to offline when I'm not in a WiFi area. When I start the app, the home screen just looks like it's trying to load forever, but eventually an error shows up instead of music. In ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashes

My Spotify isn't working. It keeps crashing every time and it's very slow. I have reinstalled it and taken out the battery has you say and tried it on other devices, it's still them same everywhere. I only use three different devices and in neither o...

• My Spotify isn't working. It keeps crashing every time and it's very slow. I have reinstalled it and taken out the battery has you say and tried it on other devices, it's still them same everywhere. ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP - artists followed on desktop do not show up in artists on Android phone

Hi - I could not find a posting on this, so here goes: I have created quite a bit of a list of artists I want to follow on Spotify desktop. This list is in a large part based on my CD library, and contains several hundred artists. My expectation was ...

• Regular
  • Hi - I could not find a posting on this, so here goes:   I have created quite a bit of a list of artists I want to follow on Spotify desktop. This list is in a large part based on my CD librar...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect doesn't find Raumfeld Connector anmore

If successfully used Spotify Connect on Android for some time to stream music onto my Raumfeld Connector.I don't recall when I had used it the last time, but now the device is no longer found by Spotify Connect.I've already re-installed Spotify, but ...

• Casual Listener
  • If successfully used Spotify Connect on Android for some time to stream music onto my Raumfeld Connector. I don't recall when I had used it the last time, but now the device is no longer found by Sp...
  • scan66
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Raumfeld
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist stops

When I am listening my playlist (it does not matter if online or offline) until 10 minutes it stops and I have to klick play button again to start listening and this repeats again and again

• When I am listening my playlist (it does not matter if online or offline) until 10 minutes it stops and I have to klick play button again to start listening and this repeats again and again
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle

So i made my own playlist and then hit shuffle. But yet it doesnt shuffle i hear the same songs over and over and then others i never hear. Is there a setting i can change?

• So i made my own playlist and then hit shuffle. But yet it doesnt shuffle i hear the same songs over and over and then others i never hear. Is there a setting i can change?
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes