Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium on OnePlus One is progressively removing synced music.

I have Spotify Premium on a OnePlus One running Android. Not rooted. I have some synced albums. First a few songs in each album disappeared from synced. Now the number of synced songs is gradually increasing. From beginning approximately one week ago...

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify Premium on a OnePlus One running Android. Not rooted.   I have some synced albums. First a few songs in each album disappeared from synced. Now the number of synced songs is gra...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Shut off

My android phone only runs Spotify for about 15 mins and then it spots playing. How can I fix this issue?

• My android phone only runs Spotify for about 15 mins and then it spots playing.  How can I fix this issue?
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect and Playlist sorting

Does Spotify Connect support Playlist sorting? I use Bose Soundtouch loudspeakers. When I choose them to play on from Spotify Android app songs play in Custom order despite the sorting set in Spotify app.

• Casual Listener
  • Does Spotify Connect support Playlist sorting? I use Bose Soundtouch loudspeakers. When I choose them to play on from Spotify Android app songs play in Custom order despite the sorting set in Spotify...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

volume control on android tablet

hi, anybody knows if Spotify has it's own volume control on Android tablets ? my Android phone hasn't, so i have to use the android volume, of wich the volume steps are to big for me, i want finer volume control. or is there another way to solve my p...

• Regular
  • hi, anybody knows if Spotify has it's own volume control on Android tablets ? my Android phone hasn't, so i have to use the android volume, of wich the volume steps are to big for me, i want fine...
  • cnick55
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline Playlists are gone after SD Card disconnect

Hey folks, I am facing quite an annoying bug, but let me explain the situation first.My phone sadly doesn't like SD cards. This means that it sometimes randomly "ejects" my card and reconnects to it immediately afterwards. It is a bit weird but it do...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey folks, I am facing quite an annoying bug, but let me explain the situation first. My phone sadly doesn't like SD cards. This means that it sometimes randomly "ejects" my card and reconnects to i...
  • Shoeman
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Radio wont play

Hi there, I'm a premium user and I use to enjoy listening to the "Rock" and "Metal" and "Pop" radio stations through my phone on the home sterio system but for some strange reason, I can no longer do this? and don't understant why? Can anyone help?

• Hi there,  I'm a premium user and I use to enjoy listening to the "Rock" and "Metal" and "Pop" radio stations through my phone on the home sterio system  but for some strange reason, I can ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't load on Galaxy S5

Hello. I can't get Spotify to load anymore. I just keep getting a dialog box saying 'Spotify has had to close'. I'm a premium member and the service has been great up until now. I have tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and re-installing the app ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I can't get Spotify to load anymore. I just keep getting a dialog box saying 'Spotify has had to close'. I'm a premium member and the service has been great up until now. I have tried clearing...
  • leagq
  • Casual Listener
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes
  • galaxy s5
    stop
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggested songs

Is there a way to get suggested songs, like when you shuffle play an artist or song on mobile with a free subcripton, with premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to get suggested songs, like when you shuffle play an artist or song on mobile with a free subcripton, with premium?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Repeat 1 stuck after having premium

I got Spotify premium for a few months and then a couple weeks ago had to cancel it for lack of funds, and I had the repeat option set to one song over and over, and now after canceling premium, I can't turn the repeat 1 off and it plays one song ove...

• Casual Listener
  • I got Spotify premium for a few months and then a couple weeks ago had to cancel it for lack of funds, and I had the repeat option set to one song over and over, and now after canceling premium, I ca...
  • brasspolemonkey
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Repeat stuck
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How to move a playlist to Albums

Hi, I recently uploaded an album to Spotify from the Downloads section of my computer. The only way I could figure out how to upload the album was to upload it into a playlist. I would prefer for the album to be with my other albums, instead of as a ...

• Hi,   I recently uploaded an album to Spotify from the Downloads section of my computer. The only way I could figure out how to upload the album was to upload it into a playlist. I would ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Constantly skipping songs!

Why does my Spotify, both on Mac Desktop and Android keep skipping songs? It will play about 5-10 seconds of certain songs then just change to the next song! Its really frustrating and has me contamplating leaving spotify!

• Gig Goer
  • Why does my Spotify, both on Mac Desktop and Android keep skipping songs?   It will play about 5-10 seconds of certain songs then just change to the next song!   Its really frustrating ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playing local files on Android

Does anyone know if there is a plan to allow playing of local files on an Android device? When I created a playlist from my local files I was disappointed to find so many tracks that are not on Spotify. I have the CD's for the missing tracks so I'd l...

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know if there is a plan to allow playing of local files on an Android device? When I created a playlist from my local files I was disappointed to find so many tracks that are not on Spoti...
  • goldhealer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

twitter

No puedo compartir mis canciones desde hace días, ya no esta activa esta accin

• No puedo compartir mis canciones desde hace días, ya no esta activa esta accin
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio quality low when using any app

I very recently got a new phone, I've been a big spotify user for a while and have spotify premium.I installed it on my new phone and set the audio quality to high for my downloads. When playing songs while on the home screen it sounds very nice. How...

• I very recently got a new phone, I've been a big spotify user for a while and have spotify premium. I installed it on my new phone and set the audio quality to high for my downloads. When playing ...
  • naimzulkefli
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4x
    Apps
    audio
    honor
    huawei
    quality
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Account switched back to free

Hi. My spotify account has switched back from premium to free? Please can you let us know why? Username njcduffy. Contactable at njcduffy@hotmail.com.

• Hi. My spotify account has switched back from premium to free? Please can you let us know why? Username njcduffy. Contactable at njcduffy@hotmail.com.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! new phone and can't log in on new one

Please help. Old phone died and got a new one under warranty. But can't log into my premium account on new phone. Says account already created. Thanks very

• Casual Listener
  • Please help. Old phone died and got a new one under warranty. But can't log into my premium account on new phone. Says account already created. Thanks very
  • KilimaKiu
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Se canceló mi cuenta premium de Spotify

Estaba escuchando música y de repente escuché un comercial de esos de Spotify, fue cuando me di cuenta que ya no tenía Premium ¿POR QUÉ?Mi papá me paga Spotify con su tarjeta mes con mes entonces no debería haber problema con el pago.

• Estaba escuchando música y de repente escuché un comercial de esos de Spotify, fue cuando me di cuenta que ya no tenía Premium ¿POR QUÉ? Mi papá me paga Spotify con su tarjeta mes con mes entonces n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Songs Skipping/Jumping After Around 10 Seconds

So I'm habing a proplem where some albums that I download do not work properly. I try play songs and after about 10 seconds it will automatically go to the next song and this sometimes happens with multiple songs in a row. It only happens on some of ...

• Regular
  • So I'm habing a proplem where some albums that I download do not work properly. I try play songs and after about 10 seconds it will automatically go to the next song and this sometimes happens with m...
  • Binsk
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes