Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Android Feature: Swipe to queue songs

Android users voiced their feedback and Spotify has listened. This feature was previously only available in the iOS app. You can now swipe to queue songs in the Android app! This new feature is currently rolling out to Premium users so you should see...

AndroidSwipeToQueue.gif
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Somerandomrr
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved to collection

I can no longer save songs to my collection I can only follow an artist. Why??

• Not applicable
  • I can no longer save songs to my collection I can only follow an artist.  Why??
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiroom

Hi, i have found some older topics, which describes the function to stream music via spotify connect to multiple speakers. These option is now available from spotify with the new speakers from phlips, teufel, etc. But i have following Problem, scenar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i have found some older topics, which describes the function to stream music via spotify connect to multiple speakers.   These option is now available from spotify with the ne...
  • NickBL
  • 20 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 30 likes

keeps stopiping

Spotify keeps stopping when I go to another site to play games

• Spotify keeps stopping when I go to another site to play games
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android playlist, art, playback issues

Hi, I love Spotify; I really do. However, I've been trying to cope with an endless stream of problems from the Android app. I've been suffering from the disappearing download problem for weeks now. I've tried all that I can. I spent hours putting tog...

• Hi,   I love Spotify; I really do.  However, I've been trying to cope with an endless stream of problems from the Android app.  I've been suffering from the disappearing download p...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Pausing whilst on Lockscreen

Hi, I have a brand new Redmi Note 4G but have a weird issue where the Spotify app pauses after 3-5 seconds once the screen goes to sleep, it works fine when the phone is unlocked. Once paused it'll take a few seconds then it'll play again but only fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a brand new Redmi Note 4G but have a weird issue where the Spotify app pauses after 3-5 seconds once the screen goes to sleep, it works fine when the phone is unlocked...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing songs in my pocket

I just recently got spotify premium and have been using it daily on my phone. However, I quickly noticed that my phone was skipping tracks while I was walking. Sat down it's fine and plays smoothly, it's just when I'm walking (which is a huge problem...

• I just recently got spotify premium and have been using it daily on my phone. However, I quickly noticed that my phone was skipping tracks while I was walking. Sat down it's fine and plays smoothly, ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Rewind and fast forward buttons disabled

Hi, I downloaded the Spotify app a couple days ago. I signed up for the premium trial with it. I am enjoying streaming the tracks of my choice. Unfortunately, though, I am unable to navigate my queue. The rewind and FF buttons are greyed out and unre...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I downloaded the Spotify app a couple days ago. I signed up for the premium trial with it. I am enjoying streaming the tracks of my choice. Unfortunately, though, I am unable to naviga...
  • lanaaqx
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Local files playlist icon gone!

I have a Samsung S5 and want to get local files form my pc to play on my regular playlists. I get the "this file is unavailable" message and can't play from my phone! The course of action that I've read that I need to take involves using the local fi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Samsung S5 and want to get local files form my pc to play on my regular playlists. I get the "this file is unavailable" message and can't play from my phone! The course of action that I've r...
  • mickmack2009
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify causing my tablet to shut off

I have a Galaxy Tab 3. Lately I've been having an issue when I have Spotify open and my tablet goes to sleep, my tablet will turn off. I open the app, let my tablet turn off and then I'll press either the home or power button, nothing happens. I have...

• Regular
  • I have a Galaxy Tab 3. Lately I've been having an issue when I have Spotify open and my tablet goes to sleep, my tablet will turn off. I open the app, let my tablet turn off and then I'll press eithe...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Song no avaible in regon but it was earlier...

Hello, I have been about 3 weeks spotify premium ... I live in Austria and have all problehmlos favorite albums offline heard and speckled eichert ... I can ○ to once every title no longer dan play these are no longer available in my region ? ! ........

• Hello, I have been about 3 weeks spotify premium ... I live in Austria and have all problehmlos favorite albums offline heard and speckled eichert ... I can ○ to once every title no longer dan play t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps logging me out and I cannot listen to my music that I have downloaded

Hello, I tried to re-install spotify app 5 times. I deleted my Facebook's account for spotify and now I am using my username and password for my spotfy. I deleted all spotify's files in my cellphone. I tried many things. Nothing worked. If I reboot m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I tried to re-install spotify app 5 times. I deleted my Facebook's account for spotify and now I am using my username and password for my spotfy. I deleted all spotify's files in my...
  • 1jray
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

When I go on spotify it doesn't load featured playlists.

Even toplists, new releases and genres and moods doesn't seem to be working either. To be clear i am connected to the internet when I try and am a premium member;)

• Casual Listener
  • Even toplists, new releases and genres and moods doesn't seem to be working either. To be clear i am connected to the internet when I try and am a premium member;)
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Download not working - "turn on 2g/3g" message

Hey guys, My Spotify app tells me to "turn on 2G/3G to download" music from my playlist even though I have the "Sync over cellular" option switched on. I guess the issue is that my HTC phone is connected to the Internet via USB and the Laptop's Inter...

• Hey guys,   My Spotify app tells me to "turn on 2G/3G to download" music from my playlist even though I have the "Sync over cellular" option switched on. I guess the issue is that my HTC pho...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Offline playlists- Three or More Device error, despite removing them all

My app is displaying the following error when trying to download a playlist for offline: "SYNCING ERROR You have synced your playlists to more than three devices. You can only have three devices synced at any one time. This device will therefore be d...

• My app is displaying the following error when trying to download a playlist for offline: "SYNCING ERROR You have synced your playlists to more than three devices. You can only have three devices ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs not playing offline when downloaded

Uninstalled and redownloaded spotify so I can save my songs to my new sd card, everything downloaded via WiFi, (under 2k songs) when I clicked available offline in the songs menu still on the WiFi. when I was at work I was listening to my music an it...

• Casual Listener
  • Uninstalled and redownloaded spotify so I can save my songs to my new sd card, everything downloaded via WiFi, (under 2k songs) when I clicked available offline in the songs menu still on the WiFi. ...
  • sallyhone
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification on notification bar disappears

Hi I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Android 4.4.2 and I am playing with Spotify connect on a Denon avr. When I start playing, I have page Spotify notification of current song playing. After some time the notification disappears. Do not know why, i...

• Community Legend
  • Hi I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Android 4.4.2 and I am playing with Spotify connect on a Denon avr.  When I start playing,  I have page Spotify notification of current song playi...
  • camillo75
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Sincronizar iPad y movil android

Buenas! Tengo una cuenta de Spotify Premiun, y a la hora de sincronizar tanto el iPad como el movil android para agregar los archivos locales, el Spotify del ordenador (w8) no reconoce los dispositivos. ¿cómo pueod solucionarlo?

• Buenas! Tengo una cuenta de Spotify Premiun, y a la hora de sincronizar tanto el iPad como el movil android para agregar los archivos locales, el Spotify del ordenador (w8)  no reconoce los disp...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracklength not right

Hi, I downloaded a mp3. The length is about 57 minutes, but the Spotify-Player only shows a Tracklength of 8 seconds. If I play the song it is played the full length, but I can't skip through it 'cause there are only 8 seconds displayed.Can anyone he...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I downloaded a mp3. The length is about 57 minutes, but the Spotify-Player only shows a Tracklength of 8 seconds. If I play the song it is played the full length, but I can't skip thro...
  • Eidechse94
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Parece que estás intentando acceder a spotify desde un país distinto

Buenas, tengo un móvil chino, en concreo el zopo 998, y con la ROM de fábrica spotify me funcionaba bien con mi usuario de facebook, pero debido a unos errores del teléfono decidí cambiar la ROM, y ahora recibo este mensaje de Spotify cada vez que in...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas, tengo un móvil chino, en concreo el zopo 998, y con la ROM de fábrica spotify me funcionaba bien con mi usuario de facebook, pero debido a unos errores del teléfono decidí cambiar la ROM, y a...
  • Karlitakaulitz
  • 6 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 30 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle all songs of all albums and followed artists

Hi, it would be a great feature to be able to shuffle all songs of all the albums and followed artists, without using the playlists : So a Shuffle button on the top of those two sections of My music : - Albums : button "Shuffle all Albums" - Artists ...

• Regular
  • Hi, it would be a great feature to be able to shuffle all songs of all the albums and followed artists, without using the playlists :   So a Shuffle button on the top of those...
  • Yordan
  • 8 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 33 likes