Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento

minha conta era premium, demorei a pagar e fiquei free, só que o pagamento foi efetuado e continuo sem o premium, o que faço?

• minha conta era premium, demorei a pagar e fiquei free, só que o pagamento foi efetuado e continuo sem o premium, o que faço?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

On demand playback not working

As of two days ago (11/12) on demand playback has stopped working on my Galaxy Note 12.2 tablet; it's stuck on shuffle play like it would on a phone. I'm running Android 4.4.2, and Spotify is updated to the latest version (v4.1.0.868, as of 11/14.) A...

• Casual Listener
  • As of two days ago (11/12) on demand playback has stopped working on my Galaxy Note 12.2 tablet; it's stuck on shuffle play like it would on a phone. I'm running Android 4.4.2, and Spotify ...
  • johndoe12
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zenfone 2 update 2.20.40

Spotify lockscreen not working after software update a week ago. Please fix. Thanks.

• Spotify lockscreen not working after software update a week ago. Please fix. Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Boa tarde!

Como faço pra salvar as músicas do spotify no cartão SD? Pois qndo salvo as músicas para ouvir offline, elas vão para a memória do aparelho celular e ele fica mt lento, tenho 16GB de cartão SD, mas não consigo mover os arquivos! Obg pela ajuda

• Visitor
  • Como faço pra salvar as músicas do spotify no cartão SD? Pois qndo salvo as músicas para ouvir offline, elas vão para a memória do aparelho celular e ele fica mt lento, tenho 16GB de cartão SD, mas n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Starred"-map?

I just noticed a difference between a friends mobile app and mine... I don't have a "Starred" map, and I can't find it anywhere.I have the newest version (my friend don't), but shouldn't the map be there as before? Everything else is still there..

• I just noticed a difference between a friends mobile app and mine... I don't have a "Starred" map, and I can't find it anywhere. I have the newest version (my friend don't), but shouldn't the map be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops running - Battery drain warning on LG G3

Hi, With the recent update the application received I happened to have this weird problem. While listening to music casually a warning message pops up on my LG G3 telling me that application uses to much of the battery and the app suddenly stops work...

• Hi,   With the recent update the application received I happened to have this weird problem. While listening to music casually a warning message pops up on my LG G3 telling me that a...
  • xpo349
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Android 5.1.1
    LG
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth issue + crash issue (still) + shuffle issue = recent update is utterly dreadful

Samsung galaxy s6android 5.1.1 All of this since the last update and no new one anywhere to be found. Spotify still randomly crashes (stops as most seem to think but actually it's a crash and the app gets restored by the phone since the song that was...

• Visitor
  • Samsung galaxy s6 android 5.1.1   All of this since the last update and no new one anywhere to be found.   Spotify still randomly crashes (stops as most seem to think but actually it's...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lyrics on Spotify Android

Is there a way to get Lyrics on the Spotify App? I used MusixMatch with Poweramp, but it doesn't seem to work with Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to get Lyrics on the Spotify App? I used MusixMatch with Poweramp, but it doesn't seem to work with Spotify
  • Fleric
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes

Please Help Andriod Samsung Galaxy 3G mini won't connect to 3G

Everytime I switch to my 3G service my spotify will go offline. I also can't log in when I'm on my 3G. Yet when I switch to wifi everything works just fine. None of the other posts that had similar problems have helped me.

• Everytime I switch to my 3G service my spotify will go offline. I also can't log in when I'm on my 3G. Yet when I switch to wifi everything works just fine. None of the other posts that had similar p...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist stops playing after a couple of songs

LG G4 (LG-H815)Android Version: 5.1Spotify Version: 4.1.0.868PremiumHappens in offline mode Local files synced from your computer to your android device. -> Not sure but I doubt it?

• LG G4 (LG-H815) Android Version: 5.1 Spotify Version: 4.1.0.868 Premium Happens in offline mode  Local files synced from your computer to your android device. -> Not sure but I doubt it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files not showing album art

Hello, I'm unable to see the album cover for my local files on the Spotify Android app. However, on my PC, I'm able to see the album cover of those files. Anyone knows how to resolve this?I've attached an example.Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hello,   I'm unable to see the album cover for my local files on the Spotify Android app. However, on my PC, I'm able to see the album cover of those files. Anyone knows how to resolve th...
  • odinyp
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify removes offline files

I have two android devices, one is my phone and the other is another phone without a sim that I use for running. When I download on one it removes from the other. I only have two total devices authorized. Please help. I have tried clearing all device...

• I have two android devices, one is my phone and the other is another phone without a sim that I use for running. When I download on one it removes from the other. I only have two total devices author...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs don't show as downloaded

I have downloaded about 1,700 songs on my Galaxy s4. After much hardship, I finally got it to download to my SD card. However, sometimes the SD card likes to randomly unmount (because Galaxy is the bane of my existence when it comes to SD cards) and ...

• I have downloaded about 1,700 songs on my Galaxy s4. After much hardship, I finally got it to download to my SD card. However, sometimes the SD card likes to randomly unmount (because Galaxy is the b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remastered YEAR appears in scrobbles

Please remove Remastered YEAR from song name. This ruins my scrobbles in last.fm. Other users also wanted this.

• Music Fan
  • Please remove Remastered YEAR from song name. This ruins my scrobbles in last.fm. Other users also wanted this.
  • 0 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 15 likes

What server does Android Spotify stream music from

Hi all,My mobile operator offers me 10 GB traffic to https websites. Does the Spotify app fetch music from https servers so that I can make use of the offer. Thanks for any help.

• Music Fan
  • Hi all, My mobile operator offers me 10 GB traffic to https websites. Does the Spotify app fetch music from https servers so that I can make use of the offer. Thanks for any help.
  • BogdanD
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    https
    server
    stream
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

sonos and andriod phone playing at the same time

When I'm at home playing Spotify via the sonos app, then when my partner starts playing Spotify via the andriod app my sonos stops, if I then press play their phone stops playing and vice versa? They are on the mobile network at work and I'm on my ho...

• When I'm at home playing Spotify via the sonos app, then when my partner starts playing Spotify via the andriod app my sonos stops, if I then press play their phone stops playing and vice versa? They...
  • huecki73
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Download Error on my phone!!

Hi!I have a Wiko Ridge 4G with Android Lollipop (5.0.2) and Spotify Premium. I don't know why, but when I try to download my music, so I can listen to it offline, my phone saves the data on the phone memory - not on the SD - so it gets full quickly, ...

• Hi! I have a Wiko Ridge 4G with Android Lollipop (5.0.2) and Spotify Premium.  I don't know why, but when I try to download my music, so I can listen to it offline, my phone saves the data on ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading...

I've selected all the albums I want to download. But half of them are not coming up on my music? Only 30 songs. Where's the other 700 songs?I've only recently downloaded spotify yesterday, I'm one of those guys who like to have it downloaded n put on...

• I've selected all the albums I want to download. But half of them are not coming up on my music? Only 30 songs. Where's the other 700 songs? I've only recently downloaded spotify yesterday, I'm one ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Music disappears on restart

I have the device Huwaei Honor 7 16GB EU version on the three Network, i've tried different versions of Spotify and it still has this problem, i've tried everything such as emailing Spotify and after a while they gave me steps and i tried them and no...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the device Huwaei Honor 7 16GB EU version on the three Network, i've tried different versions of Spotify and it still has this problem, i've tried everything such as emailing Spotify and after...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

search function in android is measurably worse than ios or desktop

I have found that the search function in the android app is significantly worse than the search function in IOS. Let me give an example. I have a few giant offline playlists with lots of bands. When I am offline I want to search for music in that pla...

• Regular
  • I have found that the search function in the android app is significantly worse than the search function in IOS. Let me give an example. I have a few giant offline playlists with lots of bands. When ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes