Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is STILL broken...

http://imgur.com/rjGIHkV

• Regular
  • http://imgur.com/rjGIHkV
  • Camranbant
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs ANDROID

Hello Is it possible to access to my personnal music with spotify ANDROID ? if yes how ?Many thanks for your help Best regards to all of you

• Visitor
  • Hello    Is it possible to access to my personnal music with spotify ANDROID ? if yes how ? Many thanks for your help  Best regards to all of you
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved to sdcard, won't play offline. Says it has to be internal memory?

I have Spotify downloaded to my SD card(17+ GB). I moved it from my internal memory. After doing so, all my offline content (the max 3,333) was not available. Tried everything. Ultimately had to re-download all of it to my device, again. It takes up ...

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify downloaded to my SD card(17+ GB). I moved it from my internal memory. After doing so, all my offline content (the max 3,333) was not available. Tried everything. Ultimately had to re-d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    device
    download queue
    memory
    sdcard
    storage
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't remember my sessions

I listen on my phone at work with admittedly bad Wi-Fi signal, if I play Spotify, leave, and come back, it acts like I didn't do my last session. It plays the exact same songs in the exact same order and doesn't have any of the thumbs up or down I di...

• I listen on my phone at work with admittedly bad Wi-Fi signal, if I play Spotify, leave, and come back, it acts like I didn't do my last session. It plays the exact same songs in the exact same order...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify keeps undownloading playlists

I have had my Samsung galaxy s4 for 18 months & my spotify premium has had no issues but for the last 5 wks or so it keeps on undownloading my offline playlists on a daily basis. Also keeps asking me to log back in. What is causing this & what can I ...

• I have had my Samsung galaxy s4 for 18 months & my spotify premium has had no issues but for the last 5 wks or so it keeps on undownloading my offline playlists on a daily basis. Also keeps as...
  • ellis000
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

charged for premium but I don't have it

I was charged for premium and it does not work on my Spotify account.

• I was charged for premium and it does not work on my Spotify account.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify offline mode

Hello, since Thursday my spotify goes in offline mode just a few seconds after I start the app. This happens on my Android Smartphone (HTC One Mini 2) and my iPad mini 3. It happens in 4G and WiFi. All my downloaded songs are deleted and I can't stre...

• Hello,   since Thursday my spotify goes in offline mode just a few seconds after I start the app. This happens on my Android Smartphone (HTC One Mini 2) and my iPad mini 3. It happens in 4G an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing is not all available when away from wifi

I was under the impression that having Spotify premium entitled you to music when away from wifi and no data. My playlist is only playing 5 out of 20 songs saved the others are being shaded out on the list when away. When I am home it plays them all ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was under the impression that having Spotify premium entitled you to music when away from wifi and no data. My playlist is only playing 5 out of 20 songs saved the others are being shaded out on th...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't choose any song on ASUS tablet

Since 3 recent updates (4.1, 4.2 and 4.3), I can not freely choose songs in the playlists or album anymore. If I downgrade to version 4.0, I still choose and play songs normally. I'm using ASUS Memo pad HD7 Tablet with Spotify free account.

• Casual Listener
  • Since 3 recent updates (4.1, 4.2 and 4.3), I can not freely choose songs in the playlists or album anymore. If I downgrade to version 4.0, I still choose and play songs normally. I'm using ASUS Memo ...
  • sffkdsa89
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Language issues

Hi, I've been using the mobile app free for quite some time and am thinking about getting premium. However whenever I click on the get premium link in-app it takes me to the page but it is in Italian rather than English. I went on holiday to Italy in...

• Hi, I've been using the mobile app free for quite some time and am thinking about getting premium. However whenever I click on the get premium link in-app it takes me to the page but it is in Italian...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to show all "downloaded" songs?

If I have some songs downloaded for offline play from various playlists, is there a list where I can view all songs I've downloaded? Thank you.

• If I have some songs downloaded for offline play from various playlists, is there a list where I can view all songs I've downloaded? Thank you.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

finding a song

Hello there. Really need help! Looking for "Jon Bellion- Woke the f**k up" but it's not showing. His other songs do but not that one. Someone I met in the states said they found the same song straight away but my searches have come up empty! Please h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there. Really need help! Looking for "Jon Bellion- Woke the f**k up" but it's not showing. His other songs do but not that one. Someone I met in the states said they found the same song straigh...
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Save data on sd card with Honor 6

Hi,I have a new Honor 6 phone and a Spotify Premium account. I try to setting spotify for downloading playlist on external sd card but the option "clear cache and all data" not work on my phone and my phone memory is full with 6 album.I hope that you...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a new Honor 6 phone and a Spotify Premium account. I try to setting spotify for downloading playlist on external sd card but the option "clear cache and all data" not work on my phone and...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • external
    Honor 6
    sd card
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Ajuda com APP para Android!

Desculpem por estar postando em portugês aqui, mas gostaria que alguém me tirasse uma dúvida! Eu estou prestes a sair do iOS e voltar para o Amdroid, uma vez que após atualizar para a versão 9 minhas experiências foram ruins... Minha pergunta é sobre...

• Music Fan
  •   Desculpem por estar postando em portugês aqui, mas gostaria que alguém me tirasse uma dúvida!   Eu estou prestes a sair do iOS e voltar para o Amdroid, uma vez que após atualizar para ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Save data on sd card with Honor 6

Hi,I have a new Honor 6 phone and a Spotify Premium account. I try to setting spotify for downloading playlist on external sd card but the option "clear cache and all data" not work on my phone and my phone memory is full with 6 album.I hope that you...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a new Honor 6 phone and a Spotify Premium account. I try to setting spotify for downloading playlist on external sd card but the option "clear cache and all data" not work on my phone and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not able to sync android

Hello, i´m a premium member and are unable to synch my playlists on my android device. Both my phone and my pc are connected to the same Wifi network, i have the latest version of the app and got everything connected properly. Yet my phone won´t show...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i´m a premium member and are unable to synch my playlists on my android device. Both my phone and my pc are connected to the same Wifi network, i have the latest version of the app ...
  • ziGno
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Duda de playlist offline

Que tal, tengo spotify premium, realice un par de playlist offline en mi computadora, pero al momento que las quise escuchar en mi celular no están disponibles, MI DUDA es necesario que también las descargue en mi celular?

• Casual Listener
  • Que tal, tengo spotify premium, realice un par de playlist offline en mi computadora, pero al momento que las quise escuchar en mi celular no están disponibles, MI DUDA es necesario que también las d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't open on my Samsung S5

Hi, I am a paying customer with Spotify premium however when I try and open it, it crashes straight away. I have tried deleting it and reinstalling but that doesn't work. I've cleared all the data in my settings and deleted lots of apps to make sure ...

• Hi, I am a paying customer with Spotify premium however when I try and open it, it crashes straight away. I have tried deleting it and reinstalling but that doesn't work. I've cleared all the data in...
  • Nakitakopp
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Crash
    Samsung S5
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

No se activó Premium

Ayer hace 24 horas exactamente fui al oxxo a activar la suscripción para la promo de tres mese pero hasta ahorita sigo con la versión Free y no es problema del celular por que en la pc también me aparece así, alguien sabe que se puede hacer aquí? Ya ...

• Ayer hace 24 horas exactamente fui al oxxo a activar la suscripción para la promo de tres mese pero hasta ahorita sigo con la versión Free y no es problema del celular por que en la pc también me apa...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Offline Music disappeard after Spotify upgrade

So I got a new update / version of Spotify Premium and now all albums which I downloaded for offline listening need to be downloaded again... ????? Why is that - this is so kicking-the-user-in-his-butt-and-spit-him-in-the-face kind of functionality

• So I got a new update / version of Spotify Premium and now all albums which I downloaded for offline listening need to be downloaded again... ????? Why is that - this is so kicking-the-user-in-his-bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes