Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio doesnt work

Hi,My radiostations doesnt work. A message occur explaining that the station doesnt work at the moment, that it cant load/buffer and that I should try again later. This message occur whatever station I chose whenever I chose it. Ive tried to reinstal...

• Hi, My radiostations doesnt work. A message occur explaining that the station doesnt work at the moment, that it cant load/buffer and that I should try again later. This message occur whatever stati...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio Stations
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't receive calls

I just recently changed my phone from a Samsung s4 to a Samsung s6. I've already had spotify premium in the past and never had this problem. For the first time today I was listening to spotify on my new phone. People were telling me that they couldn'...

• I just recently changed my phone from a Samsung s4 to a Samsung s6. I've already had spotify premium in the past and never had this problem. For the first time today I was listening to spotify on my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Strange offline storage problems

Hello, I've have just installed Spotify on my Xperia Z3 Compact that got an 64 GB external SD card. At first Spotify started to save all the offline music to my SD card but after Spotify was paused or crashed once it suddenly started downloading to t...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I've have just installed Spotify on my Xperia Z3 Compact that got an 64 GB external SD card. At first Spotify started to save all the offline music to my SD card but after Spotify...
  • jorbazz
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4.4
    Crash
    offline music
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Continues to play music when making a call

Hey, It will continue playing if I make a call ( which it should stop autmatically) and also I noticed if say I plug out headphones the app will have the pause logo i.e it thinks its still playing. This did not happen in previous version. v4.0.0.800 ...

• Regular
  • Hey,   It will continue playing if I make a call ( which it should stop autmatically) and also I noticed if say I plug out headphones the app will have the pause logo i.e it thinks its still p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify does not connect to WiFi

If I haven't been online with Spotify for a while (in this case 12h) and then connect my android to my WiFi Spotify still says that it is offline. How can I change that?

• If I haven't been online with Spotify for a while (in this case 12h) and then connect my android to my WiFi Spotify still says that it is offline. How can I change that?
  • schjano
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

synchronize

Como se sincroniza spotify escritorio con la aplicacion movil?

• Como se sincroniza spotify escritorio con la aplicacion movil?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone

Just got a new phone and downloaded Spotify. Several albums are missing from my account, and I no longer have premium. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Just got a new phone and downloaded Spotify. Several albums are missing from my account, and I no longer have premium. Any suggestions?
  • price0430
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App shuts down after some seconds - Huawei G620S

Hi! Since nearly 2 weeks i am not able to open my paid spotify app on my Huawei G620S (maybe after the last update to newest version). When i click on the spotify icon the display goes black for some seconds before it switch back to the app overview....

• Hi! Since nearly 2 weeks i am not able to open my paid spotify app on my Huawei G620S (maybe after the last update to newest version). When i click on the spotify icon the display goes black for some...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • app crashes
    huawei
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify randomly starts playing on Android 6

On my Nexus 5 (not 5x) with Android 6, Spotify starts playing randomly after I finish a phone call or when I don't get answer to my call when dialing someone. It's not every time, but for the last few days I had it 5 or 6 timesThe app wasn't playing ...

• On my Nexus 5 (not 5x)  with Android 6, Spotify starts playing randomly after I finish a phone call or when I don't get answer to my call when dialing someone. It's not every time, but for the l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

attivazione Premium con vodafone

Non riesco ad attivare l offerta Premium con gestore Vodafone alla fine della procedura mi dice che si è verificato un errore. Cosa fare?

• Non riesco ad attivare l offerta Premium con gestore Vodafone alla fine della procedura mi dice che si è verificato un errore. Cosa fare?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium on Android NOT downloading imported files.

Ok so I have multiple tracks that I had to import locally to my Spotify on my desktop. It used to auto-sync and auto-download to my Galaxy Note 4 however in the past week, it stopped doing so. I reinstalled Spotify on both platforms, only to lose all...

• Ok so I have multiple tracks that I had to import locally to my Spotify on my desktop. It used to auto-sync and auto-download to my Galaxy Note 4 however in the past week, it stopped doing so. I rein...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    imported
    local
    Mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep Having to Download Music after Updates

Hi everyone I recently updated spotify and it seems that each time I do this all my songs revert to only available online...e.g they have to be downloaded again. This would be ok except I have thousands of songs and I can't seem to find a way of re-d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone   I recently updated spotify and it seems that each time I do this all my songs revert to only available online...e.g they have to be downloaded again. This would be ok except I ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, undownloading doesn't take effect

Running spotify on xperia z3, now reached my download limit at roughly 35 gb, removing downloads doesn't help, still getting the same message, and can't download more. Can I export my music information, and my couple of playlist somehow so i could de...

• Casual Listener
  • Running spotify on xperia z3, now reached my download limit at roughly 35 gb, removing downloads doesn't help, still getting the same message, and can't download more. Can I export my music informati...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not working

Please help..my app has just stopped working.have tried everything

• Regular
  • Please help..my app has just stopped working.have tried everything
  • ashmcdonagh
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist won't keep its place.

Alright so I don't know how people usually do this so I am just going to use the template that I found. Brief description of the issue: Whenever I use Spotify on my tablet it never saves the postion of the playlist. By that I mean it won't save where...

• Alright so I don't know how people usually do this so I am just going to use the template that I found.   Brief description of the issue: Whenever I use Spotify on my tablet it never save...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

SD card issue

I have to store my music on my SD card. I have about 16gb on my SD. I recently removed my SD card for a few minutes and even after a reboot, Spotify does not seem to realize I have 16gb of music cached. If I go on WiFi it immediately starts to downlo...

• I have to store my music on my SD card. I have about 16gb on my SD. I recently removed my SD card for a few minutes and even after a reboot, Spotify does not seem to realize I have 16gb of music cach...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble loading Spotify on Galaxy S5 after android system upgrade

Please help . after a system upgrade on the Phone it wont let me log in to spotify. The screen goes black then boots you out of the app.I have uninstalled and re installed Spotify but keep on having the same problem .It downloads the app takes me to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Please help . after a system upgrade on the Phone it wont let me log in to spotify. The screen goes black then boots you out of the app. I have uninstalled and re installed Spotify but keep on havin...
  • madmonkey23
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Crashing on jelly been

Where can I get previous versions for downloads? I'm experiencing crashes when I select the menu side player on fullscreen. Spotify does not provide a decent and personal support for service intended to be premium

• Casual Listener
  • Where can I get previous versions for downloads? I'm experiencing crashes when I select the menu side player on fullscreen. Spotify does not provide a decent and personal support for service intended...
  • Viniciusthedim
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Crash Android
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Save to SD Card

As a newbie who has just purchased a Samsung S3 mini I do not know how to download music to my memory card in order to listen to music offline. Could you advise which app download from the app store as currently I am "working blind" - my phone is syn...

• Visitor
  • As a newbie who has just purchased a Samsung S3 mini I do not know how to download music to my memory card in order to listen to music offline.   Could you advise which app do...
  • Warmpopsucks
  • 58 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 2 likes