Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Music deleted

Hi, spotify deletes my offline music and write to me "more than 3 devices" but I have only my android phone, wherespotify is installed... how can it be?Ore the music has the green flash but when I get into the offline mode, i can´t hear anything.... ...

• Hi,   spotify deletes my offline music and write to me "more than 3 devices" but I have only my android phone, where spotify is installed... how can it be? Ore the music has the green flash ...
  • Smr2976
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing multiple playlists

Have Spotify Premium. My 3 playlists consisting of about 1000 songs are set to play offline on my Android phone and everything seems to work fine. Does Spotify play the songs by alternating back and forth among the 3 playlists or does it play all 1 p...

• Casual Listener
  • Have Spotify Premium. My 3 playlists consisting of about 1000 songs are set to play offline on my Android phone and everything seems to work fine.  Does Spotify play the songs by alternating bac...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there any app for running spotify premium offline music in Android Wear?

I have an sony smartwatch 3 and i'm using Google Music to listen to my favorite playlist when i'm running.Google music upload selected playlist to listen offline from the watch using my sport bluetooth buds. Is there anything similar for Spotify? Let...

• Roadie
  • I have an sony smartwatch 3 and i'm using Google Music to listen to my favorite playlist when i'm running. Google music upload selected playlist to listen offline from the watch using my sport bluet...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • android wear
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't log in to my app but computer will log on and I got it to log on to this,,,, so wtf

• I can't log in to my app but computer will log on and I got it to log on to this,,,, so wtf
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant redownload spotify

Hi i had some problems on My tablet (samsung galaxy 4tab) so i did a reset But Now i can t redownload spotify premium becouse google play told me that is yet installed. Thank you

• Hi i had some problems on My tablet (samsung galaxy 4tab) so i  did a reset But  Now i can t redownload spotify premium becouse  google play told me that is yet installed.  Thank ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound fluctuates

Sound fluctuates when headphones or aux cord is connected. Please help. Its not the phone. Had it checked out by tech support at Verizon.

• Casual Listener
  • Sound fluctuates when headphones or aux cord is connected. Please help. Its not the phone. Had it checked out by tech support at Verizon.
  • ll_cool_dub
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

I cannot control the music playback on the lock screen

I just cant control the music on the lock screen after update. I usually can control it on the lock screen when i turn on my phone screen. Help pls!

• I just cant control the music on the lock screen after update. I usually can control it on the lock screen when i turn on my phone screen. Help pls!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Running feature is not available in app version 3

Hi there, Awesome application, even though there are 2 problems: 1. Cannot install apk from Google play. It says that "application is not compatible with your android device".I just downloaded *.apk from you web-site and installed manually, but that'...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   Awesome application, even though there are 2 problems:   1. Cannot install apk from Google play. It says that "application is not compatible with your android device". I ju...
  • Tackeshy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of Facebook account login

How do I resume the songs I have downloaded using my first Facebook account logging in with a second Facebook account on my Android Spotify app?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I resume the songs I have downloaded using my first Facebook account logging in with a second Facebook account on my Android Spotify app?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My music were deleted

I change my subscription from free to premium and all of the music's I saved were deleted. It's there any possible solution to this problem?

• I change my subscription from free to premium and all of the music's I saved were deleted. It's there any possible solution to this problem?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium

I paid for premium again but i still have to be online to listen to all of my songs. this has never happened to me before.

• Visitor
  • I paid for premium again but i still have to be online to listen to all of my songs. this has never happened to me before.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Device Location

Where would I locate my android device's name in Spotify? I've been attempting to sync some local files and have made several posts, but in every solution to similiar errors people mention manually syncing their device. I am unable to do so, as I can...

• Music Fan
  • Where would I locate my android device's name in Spotify? I've been attempting to sync some local files and have made several posts, but in every solution to similiar errors people mention manually s...
  • Joaker74
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reestablecer contraseña

No puedo reestablacer mi contraseña. El formulario caducó dice. Ayudaaa!!!

• No puedo reestablacer mi contraseña. El formulario caducó dice. Ayudaaa!!!
  • Treallday
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Sound interrupted with music coming from search

Hellow, After listening music for a few days with no problem, When hearing the music from search, the music is interrupted constantly, This doesn´ happen when I hear music from playlists. I haven´t had any problem with the internet. Thanks if somebod...

• Casual Listener
  • Hellow,   After listening music for a few days with no problem, When hearing the music from search,  the music is interrupted constantly,  This doesn´ happen when I hear music from p...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify don't save some albums

I try to save some albums on my cell device Samsung Galaxy S5 with Android 4.4.2, I have a premium account, so I go to the artist page, I follow them and I save an album of this artist (Porter, for example) everything it's ok but when I close the app...

• I try to save some albums on my cell device Samsung Galaxy S5 with Android 4.4.2, I have a premium account, so I go to the artist page, I follow them and I save an album of this artist (Porter, for e...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Albums don't saved on my music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interrupted listening in "search" music

Hi, I´m using Spotify and noticed since yesterday that I can listen continously the music that I get from playlists, but if I listen to music got searching, it its interrupted again and again making it impossible to listen. Kindly tell me if you know...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I´m using Spotify and noticed since yesterday that I can listen continously the music that I get from playlists, but if I listen to music got searching, it its interrupted again and again m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

I got spotify premium, it said it would be R$1.99 first 3 months, but i paid R$11.00, why?

• Casual Listener
  • I got spotify premium, it said it would be R$1.99 first 3 months, but i paid R$11.00, why?
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't connect to the application

Dear all,I need your help, I can't connect to the application.I have a free account.When I type my login and password on the application (Android) I have the following message: You already have created an account with this email address.I have the la...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all, I need your help, I can't connect to the application. I have a free account. When I type my login and password on the application (Android) I have the following message: You already...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps downloading to phone, even if option "available offline" is OFF

I´m having quite a problem here, guys. My Android device is right now at around half-capacity, with Spotify files alone taking over 14 gb of space. All the albums that I have saved here, which once were available offline, are now not, but it still co...

• Casual Listener
  • I´m having quite a problem here, guys.    My Android device is right now at around half-capacity, with Spotify files alone taking over 14 gb of space.   All the albums that I have ...
  • TravelGoddess
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Map My Ride Text to Speech Issue still persisting

There was a substantial thread where Spotify had to fix inaudible text to speech whilst Spotify was playing. Whilst that issue seems to be fixed on Google Maps and navigation apps like Co-Pilot and Tom Tom, I'm afraid to say it isn't fixed on Map My ...

• Casual Listener
  • There was a substantial thread where Spotify had to fix inaudible text to speech whilst Spotify was playing.  Whilst that issue seems to be fixed on Google Maps and navigation apps like Co-Pilot...
  • cvigo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes