Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Devices, how to stream different music

hey guysso my borther just donwload spotfy to his table and sign in with my accounti have spoify on my phone so now theres two devices with the same account is it possible fro my brother to be listen somw random music and i can be listening to someth...

• hey guys so my borther just donwload spotfy to his table and sign in with my account i have spoify on my phone so now theres two devices with the same account  is it possible fro my brother t...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes at random on LG G3 S

Hello there, I'm having a bit of a problem with my spotify application. Since I updated my LG G3 S to the newest android software (android 5) spotify caused some problems. Every time I listen my music and try to multitask with other apps Spotify cras...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,   I'm having a bit of a problem with my spotify application. Since I updated my LG G3 S to the newest android software (android 5) spotify caused some problems. Every time I liste...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium

So if I subscribe I can play any song on spotify even if I have my data and wifi turned off? And does it download to my phone or can I just play the music off the app

• Casual Listener
  • So if I subscribe I can play any song on spotify even if I have my data and wifi turned off? And does it download to my phone or can I just play the music off the app
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

queue issue...

Why can't I remove or clear the queue list? I hit the x button but it just takes me back a screen...Stock s4 on lollipop.

• Why can't I remove or clear the queue list? I hit the x button but it just takes me back a screen... Stock s4 on lollipop.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All my saved songs were unliked. Playlists are still there, bit no songs are saved.

All my saved songs were unliked. All my paylists are still there, bit no songs are saved. Thousands of songs are not saved anymore.

• All my saved songs were unliked. All my paylists are still there, bit no songs are saved. Thousands of songs are not saved anymore.
  • marshalljj2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Multiple devices when only got two

Spotify is stating that I am trying to sync my music to more then 3 devices when I only have my phone and my desktop PC, when I went to the list of device's on the Spotify website my phone was there multiple times and it looks like to be every time I...

• Spotify is stating that I am trying to sync my music to more then 3 devices when I only have my phone and my desktop PC, when I went to the list of device's on the Spotify website my phone was there ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Internet connection when using mobile data

Hello. I have searched the forum for solutions to this, but have found nothing that works to solve my issue. Brief description of the issue:My phone, an HTC One M7, running Android 5.0.2, cannot connect to spotify using mobile data (LTE, HSDPA, 3G, w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have searched the forum for solutions to this, but have found nothing that works to solve my issue.   Brief description of the issue: My phone, an HTC One M7, running Android 5.0.2, ...
  • LucyLuLuu
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with the Wifi

Hi, I'm new to Spotify and I have a Premium account. My problem is that the wifi at home does not work on my device (Samsung Note 5), it says I have no connection. It works perfectly when I'm on my mobile data. I read the troubleshooting about this a...

• Hi, I'm new to Spotify and I have a Premium account. My problem is that the wifi at home does not work on my device (Samsung Note 5), it says I have no connection. It works perfectly when I'm on my m...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reverse order of playlists

Hi All This issue really spans more than just Android but all platforms I think... Hope someone can help. This has been mentioned before and I have yet to find a satisfactory explanation. I have a playlist that I generally maintain in the spotify app...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All   This issue really spans more than just Android but all platforms I think...   Hope someone can help.  This has been mentioned before and I have yet to find a satisfact...
  • KevinSal
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does spotify say I am in the wrong country and i am not connected to the internet?

Hello, I am trying to get the spotify app to work and this is getting rediculous. No app should be this hard to get working. Initially when I tried to logg in it said I am not connected to the internet (whihc I am). I did a ful reset, took battery ou...

• Hello,   I am trying to get the spotify app to work and this is getting rediculous.  No app should be this hard to get working.   Initially when I tried to logg in it said I am not...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I properly delete songs from the Android app?

Because when you 'undownload' songs, they still take up memory.

• Casual Listener
  • Because when you 'undownload' songs, they still take up memory.
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

song suggestions

How would i suggest song(s)to be added to your database of music?

• How would i suggest song(s)to be added to your database of music?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial

Hello I think I accidentally clicked to do a 7 day free trial on my mobile. Is this going to sign me up for something which I have to pay for at the end of the 7 days? I can't seem to find anything on my account which says ive changed anything? ?! Th...

• Hello I think I accidentally clicked to do a 7 day free trial on my mobile. Is this going to sign me up for something which I have to pay for at the end of the 7 days? I can't seem to find anythin...
  • slipknotbmthfob
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Library view with local files synced to Android

Hi, I have a lot of local files that I would like to play on Spotify on Android. I saw that there was a possibility to add local files to a playlist from your computer and then sync that playlist offline to your phone. I tried that and that worked fi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a lot of local files that I would like to play on Spotify on Android. I saw that there was a possibility to add local files to a playlist from your computer and then sync that pla...
  • Potatismos
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist position: last position will be not remembered

Hello,Spotify does always forget the position in the playlist after the app hasnt been active for a while. I found a topic with this problem, but the answer was just a question for the version in use. Well,what is the solution since this topic was cl...

• Hello, Spotify does always forget the position in the playlist after the app hasnt been active for a while. I found a topic with this problem, but the answer was just a question for the version in u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

set a Spotify Connect priority

i want be able to set a priority for Spotify Connect Devices

• Visitor
  • i want be able to set a priority for Spotify Connect Devices
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify's Excessive Memory Usage

While digging through my phone's memory to figure out why most of it had been used up, I discovered that Spotify had more than 8GB in use spread 50/50 between my phone's memory and SD card. Why isn't there a way to tell Spotify to stop using the phon...

• Visitor
  • While digging through my phone's memory to figure out why most of it had been used up, I discovered that Spotify had more than 8GB in use spread 50/50 between my phone's memory and SD card.   ...
  • torkp
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Parece que estás intentando acceder a spotify desde un país distinto

No me deja entrar en mi cuenta y mr sale este mensaje. Lo raro es que es que antes me funciona normal y ahora no.Alguien sabe porque?Gracias de antemano

• No me deja entrar en mi cuenta y mr sale este mensaje. Lo raro es que es que antes me funciona normal y ahora no. Alguien sabe porque? Gracias de antemano
  • MarMac85
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify offline mode while using roaming on another application?

Hi there guys,So I'm about to go on a roadtrip through France and so I downloaded a couple of playlists I would listen to while on the road. My plan was to listen to them with Spotify being on offline mode so I could use my roaming data for Waze(GPS)...

• Hi there guys, So I'm about to go on a roadtrip through France and so I downloaded a couple of playlists I would listen to while on the road. My plan was to listen to them with Spotify being on offl...
  • Skellingtor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes