Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Streaming Source

When you have Spotify music saved offline, does the app still stream those songs or does it just play them? The reason I ask is that I would like to use Spotify with my data turned on, but not use it all up on songs I already have locally. And if I j...

• Casual Listener
  • When you have Spotify music saved offline, does the app still stream those songs or does it just play them? The reason I ask is that I would like to use Spotify with my data turned on, but not use it...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problema escuchando con Bluetooth en el auto

hola versión 3.3.0.988 tiene problemas cin Bluetooth del auto.. conecta escuxho 1 cancion o dos y se desconecta.. anted funcionaba de maravillas ahora no se que pasa

• hola versión 3.3.0.988 tiene problemas cin Bluetooth del auto.. conecta escuxho 1 cancion o dos y se desconecta.. anted funcionaba de maravillas ahora no se que pasa
  • mariosegovia
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • bluetooth
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

My blue tooth disconnects using Spotify

My bluetooth disconnects afte r every song then reconnects , I've been using Spotify for over a year this has just started happeningIt is only when using Spotify

• My bluetooth disconnects afte r every song then reconnects , I've been using Spotify for over a year this has just started happening It is only when using Spotify
  • Osmodius
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

have fitted external sd card to galaxy s4 mini. How do I set it to store music from spotify?

Have fitted external sd card to galaxy s4 mini. How do I set it to store music from spotify? I am fairly technophobic so a fairly non technical explanation would help! Thank you.

• Have fitted external sd card to galaxy s4 mini. How do I set it to store music from spotify? I am fairly technophobic so a fairly non technical explanation would help! Thank you.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists and songs not adding to my music

I´ve tried for a couple of days now to add a bunch of new songs and artists to my music but they wont appear in my lybrary once i get off the app. The artists that i added stay followed but their songs wont show up in the library. Ive tried in my and...

• Casual Listener
  • I´ve tried for a couple of days now to add a bunch of new songs and artists to my music but they wont appear in my lybrary once i get off the app. The artists that i added stay followed but their son...
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Displaying Artwork In Car Using Spotify

Hi all. Does anybody know whether artwork can be displayed in car using spotify either on an iPhone or Android phone? My stereo system is composition media integrated unit in new vw polo. It displays artist and track names via bluetooth but you can a...

• Hi all. Does anybody know whether artwork can be displayed in car using spotify either on an iPhone or Android phone?  My stereo system is composition media integrated unit in new vw polo. It di...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Has there been any word from Spotify about the Bluetooth issues?

At this point they're pretty undeniable, and for a lot of people are completely ruining the purpose of paying for Premium. Any word at all, so far?

• Gig Goer
  • At this point they're pretty undeniable, and for a lot of people are completely ruining the purpose of paying for Premium.   Any word at all, so far?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Retirar Facebook

Quero tirar o Facebook dessa conta e colocar em outra. É possível?

• Visitor
  • Quero tirar o Facebook dessa conta e colocar em outra. É possível?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

another account premium for free

I bought Premium for 30days for free with an account but cancelled it. Now I want to get the 30 days premium for free with another account. But the system is not letting me. Can anyone help? Thanks.

• I bought Premium for 30days for free with an account but cancelled it. Now I want to get the 30 days premium for free with another account. But the system is not letting me. Can anyone help? Thanks.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify don't sync all tracks?

I think I only have this problem with one band " thee of sees". I synchronized all their albums on my tablet without a problem but when I tried to do it on my phone it only synchronized one random track..I tried to unsynchronize it and do it again bu...

• Casual Listener
  • I think I only have this problem with one band " thee of sees". I synchronized all their albums on my tablet without a problem but when I tried to do it on my phone it only synchronized one random tr...
  • Tony777
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't save songs to playlist

I can't save songs to a playlist? Why? Every time i drag the song to my playlist it "acts" normal, but it's not saved. I have had this problem since i got spotify premium and it sucks to pay for something that doesn't work If im loggin out of my acco...

• Visitor
  • I can't save songs to a playlist? Why? Every time i drag the song to my playlist it "acts" normal, but it's not saved. I have had this problem since i got spotify premium and it sucks to pay for some...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

vodafone and premium spotify

I have 2 4g accounts with vodafone which gives me free spotify premium. I can access one fine. The other please help. It all worked fine until had to update spotify, I did this and couldn't remember username. Tried to set up new account but was given...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 4g accounts with vodafone which gives me free spotify premium. I can access one fine. The other please help. It all worked fine until had to update spotify, I did this and couldn't re...
  • daydreameruk
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to get 7day trail

Basically i dont know if i should spend on the premium so i wanted 7day trail i cant find it help

• Basically i dont know if i should spend on the premium so i wanted 7day trail i cant find it help
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Trail
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks not playing offline + incomplete downloads

Hoping this is a well trodden path... Tracks repeatedly downloading despite previously showing as downloaded and available offline, and then automatically un-downloading for some reason. Tracks showing as available offline do not play offline, and Sp...

• Hoping this is a well trodden path...    Tracks repeatedly downloading despite previously showing as downloaded and available offline, and then automatically un-downloading for some reaso...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay via phone despite having £10 credit avaliable. Exceeded active subscriptions? Please help

Hi,I tried to pay via phone credit as I am currently awaiting a replacement bank card. When I past my number into the app followed by the code I received I am told I have exceeded the amount of active subscriptions I have! I only have one Spotify acc...

• Hi, I tried to pay via phone credit as I am currently awaiting a replacement bank card. When I past my number into the app followed by the code I received I am told I have exceeded the amount of act...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resume playing on different device

Hi, everytime when I try to login on Spotify on my android phone I get the error message that it is currently not availabe to log in.I tried it different times but I got always the same error message. Can someone help me? Thanks a lot in advance. PS:...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   everytime when I try to login on Spotify on my android phone I get the error message that it is currently not availabe to log in. I tried it different times but I got always the same er...
  • Buenyamin-kilin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify doesn`t save to sd card

Hi, it's not working. I followed the (pretty useless) "delete your cache in settings" and also reinstalled the app. Still,when syncing an Offline Playlist it saves to the phone, NOT the SD Card. Any ideas or help on this pretty major bug?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   it's not working. I followed the (pretty useless) "delete your cache in settings" and also reinstalled the app. Still,when syncing an Offline Playlist it saves to the phone, NOT the SD C...
  • hellomrjones
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

bluetooth problem / Samsung S3 mini

Hi there,since this morning I have bt connection problems with my headphones. The display shows "Bluetooth-Freigabe angehalten" (which means "bt connection stopped") and my headphones loose connection. After a few seconds it reconnects, but when the ...

• Hi there, since this morning I have bt connection problems with my headphones. The display shows "Bluetooth-Freigabe angehalten" (which means "bt connection stopped") and my headphones loose connect...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth connection with Porsche PCM does not work

When I play a playlist with my android mobile phone ( xperiaz3) on my Porsche PCM Entertainment sytem ( connection via bluetooth) the playlist starts to play but after every 15 seconds the next song is played resp started. With my old mobile phone al...

• When I play a playlist  with  my android mobile phone ( xperiaz3) on my  Porsche PCM Entertainment sytem ( connection via bluetooth) the playlist starts to play but after every 15...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify content blocked

I'am using a Samsung Galaxy s5. There is a option you can hide sensitive content. messages from Whats app, Facebook will be blocked so they can't be read on the lock screen of your phone. But when I use spotify the content also is blocked so I can't ...

• I'am using a Samsung Galaxy s5. There is a option you can hide sensitive content. messages from Whats app, Facebook will be blocked so they can't be read on the lock screen of your phone. But wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes