Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW idrive

Has anyone manged to stream via bluetooth music from spotify on HTC one to idrive?

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone manged to stream via bluetooth music from spotify on HTC one to idrive?
  • Simpaty
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

App says no internet connection but not so?

This happens very frequently, not sure why. Any ideas? Thanks paul

• Casual Listener
  • This happens very frequently, not sure why. Any ideas? Thanks paul
  • Paul_halbert
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Better integration on Samsung A5?

I have screen security lock on my Samsung A5. I want to be able to access play, stop, skip etc without having to enter PIN and open Spotify. On my previous HTC Spotify managed to integrate "on top/outside" the screen lock. Brilliant integration. Is t...

• Music Fan
  • I have screen security lock on my Samsung A5. I want to be able to access play, stop, skip etc without having to enter PIN and open Spotify. On my previous HTC Spotify managed to integrate "on top/ou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.0.2
    integration
    screen lock
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files won't synch from PC to Android

I recently purchased the MP3 version of a live concert and wanted to import that from my computer to my Android phone. I added the local files on the computer and they play just fine there. When adding them to a playlist and synching said playlist to...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently purchased the MP3 version of a live concert and wanted to import that from my computer to my Android phone. I added the local files on the computer and they play just fine there. When addi...
  • laysakebow
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't open

"Unfortunately, Spotify has stopped." every time i try to open spotify this pops up . how do i wipe all spotify content on my phone and get a clean install ? I'm running an andoid .

• "Unfortunately, Spotify has stopped." every time i try to open spotify this pops up . how do i wipe all spotify content on my phone and get a clean install ? I'm running an andoid .
  • EvanFasnacht
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote connect from other user

Hi since spotify has introduced connect someone in the surrounding area has been accessing my phone while i'm listening and they are usingspotify on their device which renders mine silent. I have to now log out all the time and I haven't been able to...

• Hi since spotify has introduced connect someone in the surrounding area has been accessing my phone while i'm listening and they are usingspotify on their device which renders mine silent.  I ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I find new albums from various artists?

Before 'Artists Radio' was introduced I could go on a album by various artists that I already had, swipe left in the album and go on 'Various Artists' again and scroll to the bottom and then go on 'Albums' which allowed me to view all new albums rele...

• Regular
  • Before 'Artists Radio' was introduced I could go on a album by various artists that I already had, swipe left in the album and go on 'Various Artists' again and scroll to the bottom and then go on 'A...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs aren't saving, having to redownload offline songs constantly

I'm currently on the latest version of spotify from the google play store, and while the songs download and let me play them offline for a short period of time, when I restart my phone or spotify, it shows that anywhere from 50-130ish of my songs are...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently on the latest version of spotify from the google play store, and while the songs download and let me play them offline for a short period of time, when I restart my phone or spotify, it...
  • epicrisis1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay for premium to use offline mode?

Do you have to pay for premium in order to use offline mode?

• Do you have to pay for premium in order to use offline mode?
  • EvanFasnacht
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline listening
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Works on some wi-fi networks, but not others

Hi there. I've had a problem with Spotify on all my Android devices for a number of months. Essentially, Spotify on android says it's offline all the time and won't play any music. In the rare event it does play music, it only plays for 11 seconds. I...

• Hi there. I've had a problem with Spotify on all my Android devices for a number of months. Essentially, Spotify on android says it's offline all the time and won't play any music. In the rare event ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not play on my android

I am logged into setup chats but it won't log me on to play music and I can't get ahold of a real person to help me. I just like listening to this when I run and this system and this system is being to complicated. I just want to play music and go on...

• I am logged into setup chats but it won't log me on to play music and I can't get ahold of a real person to help me. I just like listening to this when I run and this system and this system is being ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing every time I open a new app.

Hello, I am a Spotify Premium user. I have had this problem with Spotify on my LG devices from the very beginning. At first, I thought it was just the specific phone I was using, the LG Optimus F5, but I recently got a new phone, the LG Volt and the ...

• Hello, I am a Spotify Premium user. I have had this problem with Spotify on my LG devices from the very beginning. At first, I thought it was just the specific phone I was using, the LG Optimus F5, b...
  • Asianz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify always hangs -.-

Hello, I'm new to this forum because I have a problem. I bought a premium card for one month, and started listening to one of the given playlists from spotify, but I can always listen to only the first song correctly, and from the next one on, there ...

• Hello, I'm new to this forum because I have a problem. I bought a premium card for one month, and started listening to one of the given playlists from spotify, but I can always listen to only the fir...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in via facebook.

Hey! I have recently switched from my old iphone 4 to a samsung galaxy S, but im getting really frustrated about not being able to log in. All that happends is that the loading circle just keeps spinning and spinning. Tried doing a clean install wich...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!   I have recently switched from my old iphone 4 to a samsung galaxy S, but im getting really frustrated about not being able to log in. All that happends is that the loading circle just k...
  • yatima
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to my account on my app but I can online

Pretty pissed I just bought premium but when I downloaded the app I can't sign in with the information from my premium account

• Pretty pissed I just bought premium but when I downloaded the app I can't sign in with the information from my premium account
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blurry Album Art in Notification

I'm currently on Android lollipop on lg d415 and for some reason the album art is always blurry in the notification panel when it's expanded its fine in the lockscreen. I hope I see an update where this is fixed

• I'm currently on Android lollipop on lg d415 and for some reason the album art is always blurry in the notification panel when it's expanded its fine in the lockscreen. I hope I see an update where t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • album artwork
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not scrobbling to Last.FM from my phone

I have Last.FM scrobbling turned on in my Spotify settings and am logged in, but it won't scrobble tracks. It scrobbles from the Spotify on my computer, but not from the app on my phone.

• Roadie
  • I have Last.FM scrobbling turned on in my Spotify settings and am logged in, but it won't scrobble tracks. It scrobbles from the Spotify on my computer, but not from the app on my phone.
  • NJMike
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed "Available Offline" by mistake!

Hello! I had an available offline playlist but I unchecked that property by mistake. When I try to make it available offline again, spotify tries to download all the list. Is there anything to do or do I habe download all of them again?

• Hello! I had an available offline playlist but I unchecked that property by mistake. When I try to make it available offline again, spotify tries to download all the list. Is there anything to do or ...
  • cephalization
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i listen misic only on my device

If someone use my account to listen music, I do not want listen their playlist or they don't want to listen my music. So how can I separate the users.

• If someone use my account to listen music, I do not want listen their playlist or they don't want to listen my music. So how can I separate the users.
  • cephalization
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist

why do my offline playlists keep getting deleted from my android device?

• why do my offline playlists keep getting deleted from my android device?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes