Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i listen misic only on my device

If someone use my account to listen music, I do not want listen their playlist or they don't want to listen my music. So how can I separate the users.

• If someone use my account to listen music, I do not want listen their playlist or they don't want to listen my music. So how can I separate the users.
  • cephalization
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist

why do my offline playlists keep getting deleted from my android device?

• why do my offline playlists keep getting deleted from my android device?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing album track C2C - Tetra

As described in post subject only 13 of the 14 tracks listed on the 'Tetra' album by artist C2C are available. Specifically song titled 'le banquet' is missing.Was wondering if this was an oversight or a licensing issue. Help much appreciated

• As described in post subject only 13 of the 14 tracks listed on the 'Tetra' album by artist C2C are available. Specifically song titled 'le banquet' is missing. Was wondering if this was an oversi...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving Local Files

So I had alot of music on my pc that was local file music, i then synced this all with my phone and my music was then on phone and PC. However my PC has now deleted all of these local files and they no longer show up in my playlist on my PC. The song...

• So I had alot of music on my pc that was local file music, i then synced this all with my phone and my music was then on phone and PC. However my PC has now deleted all of these local files and they ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify premium stopped earlier then it was supposed to be

I buyed spotify premium for 3 months a couple weeks ago but it stopped already. What can i do?

• Casual Listener
  • I buyed spotify premium for 3 months a couple weeks ago but it stopped already. What can i do?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SD card storage - unreliable, and so spotify - unreliable.

It's a massive issue to me, Vodafone don't give me unlimited data so I try to have my frequently listened music stored offline. I only like high quality audio (obviously). Lost count of how many times I've had to do a complete uninstall just to get i...

• Casual Listener
  • It's a massive issue to me, Vodafone don't give me unlimited data so I try to have my frequently listened music stored offline. I only like high quality audio (obviously). Lost count of how many time...
  • armchair_scouse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RyanDan - Imagine

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I'm new here!I can see this album (Imagine by RyanDan) and all its tracks on the web player but if crashes every time I try and play it. (It comes up with script-running problems.)My life phone can ...

• Casual Listener
  • Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I'm new here! I can see this album (Imagine by RyanDan) and all its tracks on the web player but if crashes every time I try and play it. (It co...
  • plonkzzz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify fails to launch

About 3 days ago after an update, Spotify stopped working. I am a premium member and am trying to get it to work again. === START OF TEMPLATE ===Brief description of the issue: Everytime i try to start spotify, it goes black, then says "Unfortunetly,...

• About 3 days ago after an update, Spotify stopped working. I am a premium member and am trying to get it to work again.      === START OF TEMPLATE === Brief description of the is...
  • huon22
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify local tracks wireless sync no longer works

Hi, For some reason my Android device no longer appears under "Devices" ever since the Spotify desktop client was updated this morning.. Is there anyway we can revert to old desktop software? Or is there any particular reason why this would stop work...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   For some reason my Android device no longer appears under "Devices" ever since the Spotify desktop client was updated this morning..   Is there anyway we can revert to old des...
  • cadmielp
  • Roadie
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Free Spotify playlist

I have been saving all my favourite songs to just one playlist. 2 nights ago I went a bit crazy and doubled my saved songs to the playlist. Now all I seem to be hearing on my playlist are the songs I saved 2 nights ago.

• Music Fan
  • I have been saving all my favourite songs to just one playlist. 2 nights ago I went a bit crazy and doubled my saved songs to the playlist. Now all I seem to be hearing on my playlist are the songs I...
  • patdriessen
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect For Desktop App

I've followed every step i've seen on this issue, but i haven't had the slightest luck in any of it. I really want to listen to things that are on my computer when i'm away from it but this issue keeps me away from it. I've turned on Sync from cellul...

• Regular
  • I've followed every step i've seen on this issue, but i haven't had the slightest luck in any of it. I really want to listen to things that are on my computer when i'm away from it but this issue kee...
  • flash042
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Handsfree do not work! changing songs on spotify using hansfree do not work!

after i updated spotify on my samsung alpha my handsfree do not work as it should, i can not change song from the steering wheel, it used to work just fine, but after a update it stopped working.i am using an ALPINE head unit, can not change songs us...

• after i updated spotify on my samsung alpha my handsfree do not work as it should, i can not change song from the steering wheel, it used to work just fine, but after a update it stopped working. i ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Showing music information on car display

Hi there,When I play my spotify music by bluetooth connection in my car, it doesn't show any music information like tracktitle, artist and number. It only shows "streaming". The strange thing is that it does show the information when I connect with a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, When I play my spotify music by bluetooth connection in my car, it doesn't show any music information like tracktitle, artist and number. It only shows "streaming". The strange thing is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access my spotify prenium on my mobile

I downloaded spotify premium on my laptop today with Paypal. I also signed into my mobile phone (Nokia Lumini 635), but it still seems to be on 'free' as t doesn't make any mention of premium or how to install it or anything. I want to listen to Spot...

• I downloaded spotify premium on my laptop today with Paypal. I also signed into my mobile phone (Nokia Lumini 635), but it still seems to be on 'free' as t doesn't make any mention of premium or...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect to internet

I tried browsing for music but the message "No internet connection availble" appears at the bottom. I am connected to wifi on my phone and all my other apps work online perfectly so why doesn't this one? If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply....

• Casual Listener
  • I tried browsing for music but the message "No internet connection availble" appears at the bottom.  I am connected to wifi on my phone and all my other apps work online perfectly so why doesn't...
  • ghostkey
  • Regular
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify shredded my SD Card

Brief description of the issue: Spotify destroyed my SD card. In attempt to have offline save to the SD card I did a fresh reinstall as others suggested. Upon reinstalling I queued up some offline downloads. Shortly after I received a notification "B...

• Brief description of the issue:   Spotify destroyed my SD card. In attempt to have offline save to the SD card I did a fresh reinstall as others suggested. Upon reinstalling I queued up some of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sony options

Hi,Would it be possible to move the three dots of song options a bit to the left. It's really annoying to try to hit that button when it mainly scrolls the songlist on starts to play that song. I use that button mostly formula adding song to queue, s...

• Hi, Would it be possible to move the three dots of song options a bit to the left. It's really annoying to try to hit that button when it mainly scrolls the songlist on starts to play that song. I u...
  • Fonzter
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving Regions

Hi there!I moved to London from Australia a few months ago and my Spotify still hasn't caught up with the fact that I've relocated country/region.Does anyone know what I can do?

• Hi there! I moved to London from Australia a few months ago and my Spotify still hasn't caught up with the fact that I've relocated country/region. Does anyone know what I can do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Terrible sound quality

Spotify premium, even after putting the settings to 'extreme'. It just sounds like old 64kbit/s MP3 or worse. Doesn't matter if I put my phone on WiFi or 4G network, remains the same. If I want bad quallity, I will use Kazaa for downloading. Solution...

• Spotify premium, even after putting the settings to 'extreme'. It just sounds like old 64kbit/s MP3 or worse. Doesn't matter if I put my phone on WiFi or 4G network, remains the same. If I want bad q...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume sur galaxy s6/edge

Bonjour, j'ai un gros problème de son avec spotify (prise jack et Bluetooth) et que avec spotify : le volume fait des vagues comme si spotify était incompatible avec l'equaliseur du temephoneJe vous remercie par avanceCordialement

• Bonjour, j'ai un gros problème de son avec spotify (prise jack et Bluetooth) et que avec spotify : le volume fait des vagues comme si spotify était incompatible avec l'equaliseur du temephone Je vou...
  • Hytock
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes