Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide annoying suggestions in my lists

Since a few weeks, Spotify is adding suggested lists/songs/albums to my lists, which is extremely annoying.If I want to discover new music, I'll go to the "Discover new music" section of the app. I can't understand why Spotify is forcing me to see cr...

• Casual Listener
  • Since a few weeks, Spotify is adding suggested lists/songs/albums to my lists, which is extremely annoying. If I want to discover new music, I'll go to the "Discover new music" section of the app. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where has Bluetooth volume level gone?

I think this may be a general Lollipop issue rather than a Spotify issue, but I'm hoping someone can help me either way! My Samsung Note 3 has just updated to Lollipop, and I noticed Spotify was much quieter in the car over Bluetooth than before. So ...

• Roadie
  • I think this may be a general Lollipop issue rather than a Spotify issue, but I'm hoping someone can help me either way!   My Samsung Note 3 has just updated to Lollipop, and I noticed Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Android App Always Offline

Spotify only ever reports me as Offline using the Android app. I know I have an active internet connection on the device (The Transformer TF101 if you're interested), so that's not the problem. I can (sort of) solve the issue by reinstalling Spotify....

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify only ever reports me as Offline using the Android app. I know I have an active internet connection on the device (The Transformer TF101 if you're interested), so that's not the problem. I can...
  • Stabledog
  • Casual Listener
  • 67 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 67 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! I don't want facebook to be my log in.

I want to share my account with someone but I don't want them logging into my Facebook to get access to it. How do I change to just a username & password?

• I want to share my account with someone but I don't want them logging into my Facebook to get access to it. How do I change to just a username & password?
  • Rundiggity
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with Samsung Galaxy Note 3: No SD Card Found

Hi, I am having this problem for the past few days and am not able to use my Spotify account on my Note 3. This is the error message when i start Spotify: No SD Card Found We found no place to stroe our data, please check that you have a working SD c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am having this problem for the past few days and am not able to use my Spotify account on my Note 3.   This is the error message when i start Spotify:   No SD Card ...
  • Tryco2
  • Music Fan
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabling Spotify Connect via Root App

Following this tutorial I disallowed the android App to access Ressources used for controlling music between the devices via "Spotify connect":https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/UNOFFICIAL-GUIDE-How-to-disable-Spotify-Connect/td-p/978249 B...

• Regular
  • Following this tutorial I disallowed the android App to access Ressources used for controlling music between the devices via "Spotify connect": https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/UNOFFICI...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists Loading......and not working

I have a large number of playlists on my Android phone. However, most of the playlists say "loading" and it takes many, many minutes to load these playlists, if at all. Does anyone know if there is certain reason this happens? Do I have too many play...

• I have a large number of playlists on my Android phone.  However, most of the playlists say "loading" and it takes many, many minutes to load these playlists, if at all.  Does anyone know i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify offline hören beim Premium Account seit dem letzten Update nicht möglich

Hallo alle zusammen, ich habe einen Premium account. Seit dem letzten Update kommt beim Download von Songs, Playlists immer die Fehlermeldung: maximalen Download erreicht - bitte andere Songs löschen bevor wieder neue offline gehört werden können. Je...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo alle zusammen,   ich habe einen Premium account. Seit dem letzten Update kommt beim Download von Songs, Playlists immer die Fehlermeldung: maximalen Download erreicht - bitte andere Song...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify as default music source for Google Voice Command "play "song" by "band"

I would have thought this a common question but I'm not having much luck. When I ask Google Now to play "song" by "band" or similar, it works fine but only uses Google Play to do so. I want it to use Spotify as the default as I only use GP as a basic...

• Casual Listener
  • I would have thought this a common question but I'm not having much luck. When I ask Google Now to play "song" by "band" or similar, it works fine but only uses Google Play to do so. I want it to use...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • default player
    google voice commands
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Cant play local files on mobile

Posting again and hoping for a response before I have to cancel Premium because of it. Hello, I have a Droid Razr M, and I can't play my local files on my Android phone. I have premium, and when I download a playlist/songs to my phone, they come up a...

• Casual Listener
  • Posting again and hoping for a response before I have to cancel Premium because of it.   Hello, I have a Droid Razr M, and I can't play my local files on my Android phone.   I have prem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with sync

i keep getting the message that i have already sync the offline playlist with 3 devices, i already uninstalled from all of them but i still can't download my playlist for my new phone! what should i do to make it work????

• i keep getting the message that i have already sync the offline playlist with 3 devices, i already uninstalled from all of them but i still can't download my playlist for my new phone! what should i ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not working with android

Have there been changes to the free upgrade to premium with Vodafone UK? My account suddenly lost all the play lists this week.How do I find out about changes to my account? Do Spotify have a way for me to access my info they have?Morganite

• Have there been changes to the free upgrade to premium with Vodafone UK? My account suddenly lost all the play lists this week. How do I find out about changes to my account? Do Spotify have a way f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign in

Okay so I have a spotty account and I tried to sign on on my buddy's phone and it kept saying the password was wrong which it wasn't. So I try to sign in on my phone and it says the same thing but when I try to sign in not on the spotty app it works....

• Okay so I have a spotty account and I tried to sign on on my buddy's phone and it kept saying the password was wrong which it wasn't. So I try to sign in on my phone and it says the same thing but wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Totally mislead

I may be stupid but I don't get how to listen for example an album via mobile app. Can someone told me how it is done?

• Casual Listener
  • I may be stupid but I don't get how to listen for example an album via mobile app. Can someone told me how it is done?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashing (S6)

Hey all, I have premium on my andriod and pc. have no problem on my pc but when i use it on my android with the phone locked it randomly force closes itself? Anybody else having this issue?

• Hey all,   I have premium on my andriod and pc. have no problem on my pc but when i use it on my android with the phone locked it randomly force closes itself? Anybody else having this issue?&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing track randomly

Hi, My spotify on my Galaxy Nexus usually works just fine but after lets say about 30min(can be random but this was how long it took the other times i had it) it changes track all by itself in the middle of playing a track. then it goes nutts and cha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, My spotify on my Galaxy Nexus usually works just fine but after lets say about 30min(can be random but this was how long it took the other times i had it) it changes track all by itself in the ...
  • harry014
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 48 Hour Trial

Just downloaded the Spotify app for Android. I created a free account and logged in expecting a 48 hr trial, but the app will not stream anything and simply staes that a premium account is required to stream music etc. I also have a Samsung smart TV ...

• Casual Listener
  • Just downloaded the Spotify app for Android. I created a free account and logged in expecting a 48 hr trial, but the app will not stream anything and simply staes that a premium account is required t...
  • Hannah_renea365
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Anmelden im Ausland

Kann ich mich bei Spotify auch im Ausland anmelden? Wenn ja, wie?

• Kann ich mich bei Spotify auch im Ausland anmelden? Wenn ja, wie?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps closing :(

Can anyone help me please every time I try and listen to any playlist , after a few mins the whole app just shuts down .. No error message and it doesn't matter what playlist I am listening tooCan anyone advise me pleaseThank you

• Can anyone help me please every time I try and listen to any playlist , after a few mins the whole app just shuts down .. No error message and it doesn't matter what playlist I am listening too Ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes