Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung galaxy S-view (S5)

The music player controls were working in S-view before but seem to be intermittent now (sorry, can't remember exactly when they stopped working properly), most of the time they're not working but they seem to appear on a few random occasions...They ...

• The music player controls were working in S-view before but seem to be intermittent now (sorry, can't remember exactly when they stopped working properly), most of the time they're not working but th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.0.2
    bug report
    galaxy s5
    music controls
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I use Spotify on a Samsung Galaxy S4 (With no carier plan)?

Hello, I have an old Galaxy S4 phone that I have since upgraded from (To a Galaxy S6) that I use for work strictly as a music player. I am an electrician in a manufacturing building and I get horible cell reception inside so I use my S4 to play music...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have an old Galaxy S4 phone that I have since upgraded from (To a Galaxy S6) that I use for work strictly as a music player. I am an electrician in a manufacturing building and I ge...
  • dweynlovessptfy
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • No carrier
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium account stuck on shuffle

I have an Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S6), a 2011 MacBook Pro, and a Lenovo Yoga Pro 3, all of which have Spotify installed, and I'm logged into my account on all three. For the past month or so, the Android app seems to be "stuck" on shuffle -- EV...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S6), a 2011 MacBook Pro, and a Lenovo Yoga Pro 3, all of which have Spotify installed, and I'm logged into my account on all three. For the past month or so, t...
  • megdamour
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Access to another User's library?

I logged into Spotify after the new update and it shows a lot of recent artists/albums that I have not played. When I go into my music and look through songs/artists/albums I also see a bunch of music that I have never listened to. I have access to m...

• I logged into Spotify after the new update and it shows a lot of recent artists/albums that I have not played. When I go into my music and look through songs/artists/albums I also see a bunch of musi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

bluetooth share stopped

Wtf spotify. This is obviously a common issue please resolve this immediately. I pay a subscription fee because I love your service but as it is now its unusable.

• Casual Listener
  • Wtf spotify. This is obviously a common issue please resolve this immediately. I pay a subscription fee because I love your service but as it is now its unusable.
  • ben1001
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist an gleicher Stelle fortsetzen

Hallo. ich habe auf meinem Sony Xperia Go Android-Smartphone eine sehr umfangreiche Spotify-Playlist, bei der ich nach Pausen immer an der Stelle forthören möchte, wo ich zuvor unterbrochen habe. Das geht aber nicht. Ich drücke (wie beim CD-Player) w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo.   ich habe auf meinem Sony Xperia Go Android-Smartphone eine sehr umfangreiche Spotify-Playlist, bei der ich nach Pausen immer an der Stelle forthören möchte, wo ich zuvor unterbrochen ...
  • mummel08
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify whont work on my computer anymore after i linked it with my Samsung s3

Im aware of the option to control where songs are being played, but after my devices got paired, Spotify on my computer whont work, it plays for a second then no sound and just pauses, every time i turn on spotify it turns it on on my phone aswell.Im...

• Casual Listener
  • Im aware of the option to control where songs are being played, but after my devices got paired, Spotify on my computer whont work, it plays for a second then no sound and just pauses, every time i t...
  • Teechuyagami
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing synced music when updating

Hi,I'm not sure if this is a known issue but it looks like every time I update the app it deletes my configuration, logging me out of the app and thus deleting all my synced music. That is really annoying, especially seeing that this particular updat...

• Regular
  • Hi, I'm not sure if this is a known issue but it looks like every time I update the app it deletes my configuration, logging me out of the app and thus deleting all my synced music. That is really a...
  • dweynlovessptfy
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble playing any songs on android since downgrade.

Nothings working on amdroid since downgrading. It was supposed to be temporary but now!?!

• Nothings working on amdroid since downgrading. It was supposed to be temporary but now!?!
  • dweynlovessptfy
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connected to Facebook

I want to erase my fb account but my Spotify is connected to my fb. What can I do?

• Gig Goer
  • I want to erase my fb account but my Spotify is connected to my fb. What can I do?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Beatles?

Any chance you there will be Beatles on spotify?

• Regular
  • Any chance you there will be Beatles on spotify?
  • TitusMartinus
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

bluetoot problems

I have a S3 (GTi9300) and i can't put my car to work with a new version of spotify 3.3. after reading a post i intalled the version 3.2 and it works great again. i have a bluetooth headset and i have the same problem solved also by the version 3.2. P...

• Regular
  • I have a S3 (GTi9300) and i can't put my car to work with a new version of spotify 3.3. after reading a post i intalled the version 3.2 and it works great again. i have a bluetooth headset and i have...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • bluetoot problems
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Constantly asked to Login - Desyncing playlists

I have had this problem for quite a few days now. I have a Huawei y520 and I have the Spotify app on it. The thing is that, every certain time, I keep getting asked to log back in, which is only able to be done while connected to WiFi. The most annoy...

• I have had this problem for quite a few days now. I have a Huawei y520 and I have the Spotify app on it. The thing is that, every certain time, I keep getting asked to log back in, which is only able...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to turn off Spotify Connect?!

I left my laptop open because I am downloading a file and I quit Spotify on my computer but it keeps saying on my phone that I can connect and everytime it pops up in the App on my phone the songs keep skipping!

• Gig Goer
  • I left my laptop open because I am downloading a file and I quit Spotify on my computer but it keeps saying on my phone that I can connect and everytime it pops up in the App on my phone the songs ke...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App Practically Useless [Samsung Galaxy Note 3/Lollipop OS]

At this point, I'm about ready to unsubscribe from Spotify and move over to Google Play. The Spotify app for Android is literally useless now. If it decides to open without crashing, I have to wait upwards of a minute sometimes for any screen to load...

• Regular
  • At this point, I'm about ready to unsubscribe from Spotify and move over to Google Play. The Spotify app for Android is literally useless now. If it decides to open without crashing, I have to wait u...
  • TyH
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung S6/Spotify Bluetooth Control

Hello everybody! Updated my phone at the weekend didnt I! Silly mistake. Now on Android 5.1.1 using Spotify 3.3.0.988. I connect the phone via Bluetooth to my Alpine CDE 187 R and to my Samsung Gear Fit. Prior to the update it would let me change tra...

• Hello everybody!   Updated my phone at the weekend didnt I! Silly mistake.   Now on Android 5.1.1 using Spotify 3.3.0.988.     I connect the phone via Bluetooth to my Alpine...
  • m0unds
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify you fail!

I wait to the release of Apple Music for Android then I quit my premium account! Why is it so hard to make it possible to change your playlist under Android! And why there is no Family Mode that I and my wife can use the online mode at the same time!...

• I wait to the release of Apple Music for Android then I quit my premium account! Why is it so hard to make it possible to change your playlist under Android! And why there is no Family Mode that I an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no sound on my android

there is no sound on my android but my playlists are there....Im paying for something I can't use right now...what is going on

• Casual Listener
  • there is no sound on my android but my playlists are there....Im paying for something I can't use right now...what is going on
  • cephalization
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Spotify Not Removing Songs From Playlist

I manually removed songs from a playlist via the app on my desktop, however, even though I can see the track listing of the playlist on the android app and see that the songs I removed are indeed gone, they will still end up playing as if they are st...

• I manually removed songs from a playlist via the app on my desktop, however, even though I can see the track listing of the playlist on the android app and see that the songs I removed are ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify can't connect - Android app

I appologise for this being a subject of discussion beforen ow but I cannot find a solution that actually works.Basically put, I'm using an android phone (Xperia SP) and my Spotify app was working fine the wholetime i've had it but now suddenly this ...

• Casual Listener
  • I appologise for this being a subject of discussion beforen ow but I cannot find a solution that actually works. Basically put, I'm using an android phone (Xperia SP) and my Spotify app was workin...
  • OperaNowPodcast
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    internet
    mobile app
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes