Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect + Sony SRS-X7

Big problems with connection. Every time my Xperia Z2 is turning of the screen the Spotify connection is lost. Sometimes when I am jumping forward in the main play screen the connection is lost. When it is back online the previous songvis shown as pl...

• Gig Goer
  • Big problems with connection. Every time my Xperia Z2 is turning of the screen the Spotify connection is lost. Sometimes when I am jumping forward in the main play screen the connection is lost. When...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
    SRS-X7
    Xperia
    Z2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to log in

Firstly, I tired downloading a new song from the internet and it said I was not connected to the internet but that was clearly wrong because I was connected to a wifi network. So I reinstalled the app, tried logging in with my username and password b...

• Casual Listener
  • Firstly, I tired downloading a new song from the internet and it said I was not connected to the internet but that was clearly wrong because I was connected to a wifi network.  So I reinstalled ...
  • mshilling81790
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

LOCAL File PLAYBACk

Hey, I am having a problem. I set up a playlist on my computer and synched it with my phone it has local files that are both located on my computer and on my mobile device. I still cannot play these local files. How do I fix this problem. I would lov...

• Hey,   I am having a problem.  I set up a playlist on my computer and synched it with my phone it has local files that are both located on my computer and on my mobile device.  I sti...
  • PhantomDiesel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music

Why can't I change any of the music I have saved on my account? It was working fine a week ago but now it is stuck on shuffle and says that im always offline even though i have 3G.

• Visitor
  • Why can't I change any of the music I have saved on my account? It was working fine a week ago but now it is stuck on shuffle and says that im always offline even though i have 3G.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify doesn't save offline playlists to external SD-card

Hey! My Spotify app became extremely laggy and slow after an update of Spotify, so I reinstalled it and deleted all my offline playlists. But now, whenever I try make a playlist offline, it just saves the music to my internal SD, which only has a few...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!   My Spotify app became extremely laggy and slow after an update of Spotify, so I reinstalled it and deleted all my offline playlists. But now, whenever I try make a playlist offline, it ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Avançar para próxima musica não funciona com a Capa Flip Cover S View (S5)

Boa tarde, Possuo um Samsung Galaxy S5, venho enfrentando esse problema chato uma vez que tenho a Capa Flip Cover S View ao abrir o Spotify e fechar a capa o mesmo não habilita o plugin para avançar a musica na tela modificada da capa somente na tela...

• Boa tarde,    Possuo um Samsung Galaxy S5, venho enfrentando esse problema chato uma vez que tenho a Capa Flip Cover S View ao abrir o Spotify e fechar a capa o mesmo não habilita o plugi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Next Song
    plugin
    Samsung
    SM-G900M
    Tela de Bloqueio
    view
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saying offline when not.

Samsung tab 4 - just home wifi. I updated it Wednesday night because it said I had an update and well since then I can't play songs or do anything basically. It says I'm offline and there's no internet connection when I;m not as everything else works...

• Casual Listener
  • Samsung tab 4 - just home wifi.    I updated it Wednesday night because it said I had an update and well since then I can't play songs or do anything basically. It says I'm offline  ...
  • hanslowbot
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung Galaxy 6 - not moving to next song through bluetooth

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but I couldn't see anything similar. I listen to Spotify via my phone through the bluetooth system in my car. On the S6 (I've just upgraded from the S4), when I use the radio / bluetooth devices "next / s...

• Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but I couldn't see anything similar.   I listen to Spotify via my phone through the bluetooth system in my car. On the S6 (I've just upgraded from...
  • teffisk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
    Next
    Samsung S6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs skip after 15 seconds (+/-) over bluetooth

The title says it all really. The application works fine with headphones or simply playing from my phones speaker (Droid RAZR) but if I connect my phone to the car spotify skips songs consistently at roughly the 15 second mark. This used to happen on...

• Visitor
  • The title says it all really. The application works fine with headphones or simply playing from my phones speaker (Droid RAZR) but if I connect my phone to the car spotify skips songs consistently at...
  • teffisk
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync local files

Samsung galaxy sII. I can sync my spotify songs, but i can't sync my files that are local to my desktop. I have plenty of room on my phone. i deleted all playlists and just tried to sync 4 songs, it only synced the 2 spotify songs, so it's not an iss...

• Casual Listener
  • Samsung galaxy sII. I can sync my spotify songs, but i can't sync my files that are local to my desktop.  I have plenty of room on my phone. i deleted all playlists and just tried to sync 4 song...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Why is volume of Spotify so much lower than all other apps?

So I've just installed the Spotify app on my Sony z3 and the volume is so much lower than all the other audio out puts.. I have no issue listening to audio normally via the normal music player but with Spotify I have to put volume on max and muck abo...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've just installed the Spotify app on my Sony z3 and the volume is so much lower than all the other audio out puts.. I have no issue listening to audio normally via the normal music player but wi...
  • Matthewjdavy
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I retrieve my usename & password for my premium

I somehow lost everything from my premium account I just need help getting my username & password. I now have the free Spotify which I don't need especially if I'm paying for the premium.

• Casual Listener
  • I somehow lost everything from my premium account I just need help getting my username & password. I now have the free Spotify which I don't need especially if I'm paying for the premium.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can cannect via Moba data but Not Wifi.

This is a joke. I've tried the whole uninstal , restart and reinstal bollox.Nothing.I pay for this and it barely even works when I want new music it goes all tits up.Spotify does not recognize my WIFI internet connection!

• Casual Listener
  • This is a joke. I've tried the whole uninstal , restart and reinstal bollox. Nothing. I pay for this and it barely even works when I want new music it goes all tits up. Spotify does not recogn...
  • OnesieStar
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Connect sees my Pioneer, but doesnt connect

Hello guys,I use Android, Spotify PremiumWith the elder versions of Spotify i could connect with no trouble.since a longer time my app sees my VSX 923, trys to connect but the pioneer doesnt react.with other apps the pioneer works (airplay a.s.o.)I a...

• Visitor
  • Hello guys, I use Android, Spotify Premium With the elder versions of Spotify i could connect with no trouble. since a longer time my app sees my VSX 923, trys to connect but the pioneer doesnt re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting to download Local files onto smartphone....

Hi. So all I'm trying to do is add music from my pc onto my spotify and be able to listen to on my Galaxy S5. I've done everything right, followed all the how-to's. The only problem now is that when I attempt to download the music to make it availabl...

• Hi. So all I'm trying to do is add music from my pc onto my spotify and be able to listen to on my Galaxy S5. I've done everything right, followed all the how-to's. The only problem now is that when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why won't searched/played songs stay HIDDEN in "Your Music" section?

So you search a song or album and play it. Then it shows up under "Your Music" and after I've added it to a playlist, I dont need to see the song listed there anymore. So, I click the menu, hide the song, and go on with my day. Now, I close the app, ...

• So you search a song or album and play it. Then it shows up under "Your Music" and after I've added it to a playlist, I dont need to see the song listed there anymore. So, I click the menu, hide the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files Not Syncing and Spotify keeps switching my local files to wrong songs

So the first time I downloaded songs for offline it worked like a charm, but I wanted to remake the playlist so I deleted it and made a new one with many having the same songs, except now the local files won't download. Also some of local files that ...

• Casual Listener
  • So the first time I downloaded songs for offline it worked like a charm, but I wanted to remake the playlist so I deleted it and made a new one with many having the same songs, except now the local f...
  • lowrhee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection issues

Hi guys, I have been experiencing consistent connection issues with spotify since I started using it several months ago. I would say that 40-50% of the time when I'm searching for new music, spotify won't load. It won't find any songs and often tells...

• Hi guys,   I have been experiencing consistent connection issues with spotify since I started using it several months ago.   I would say that 40-50% of the time when I'm searching for n...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes