Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android app board

Hello,I am a spotify user since few years, I've created this topic because i dont understand why you change the board of android app.http://img.clubic.com/07332370-photo-spotify-android.jpgIs it possible to use spotify with this board (i prefer it!)?...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I am a spotify user since few years, I've created this topic because i dont understand why you change the board of android app. http://img.clubic.com/07332370-photo-spotify-android.jpg ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song title in lock screen is often wrong

On my Android devices (Nexus 5 and Nexus 10), most of the times the song title shown on lock screen is wrong: it's the title of the song that was playing when the device got locked, NOT the currently playing track! Sometimes the background picture is...

• Music Fan
  • On my Android devices (Nexus 5 and Nexus 10), most of the times the song title shown on lock screen is wrong: it's the title of the song that was playing when the device got locked, NOT the currently...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    lockscreen
    title
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

After phone repair how do i link Spotify back to the music i'd previoulsy downloaded to SD card

Before my phone broke i had spotify set up so that all my offline music was saved to my SD card. I've now received my phone back and have set Spotify up again so that it stores music to my SD card but within the App none of the music i know i previou...

• Casual Listener
  • Before my phone broke i had spotify set up so that all my offline music was saved to my SD card.  I've now received my phone back and have set Spotify up again so that it stores music to my SD c...
  • PhillHewetson
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Sony Smartwatch 3 and android wear

I am strongly considering to buy a Sony Smartwatch 3 som I don't have to bring my android phone with me when I am out running. But I need Spotify on it (offline). My question, can I run Spotify offline on a Sony Smartwatch 3 ?

• Casual Listener
  • I am strongly considering to buy a Sony Smartwatch 3 som I don't have to bring my android phone with me when I am out running. But I need Spotify on it (offline).   My question, can I run Spot...
  • krysmodry
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Player jumps to first track of an album instead of playing the whole album as shown in the queue

sometimes it is not possible to listen to the whole album because the player jumps to first or second track after finishing a certain track.this happens on my Android phone.does anybody else has such a problem?

• Visitor
  • sometimes it is not possible to listen to the whole album because the player jumps to first or second track after finishing a certain track. this happens on my Android phone. does anybody else has ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me 3 times for the premium trail

I saw the $0.99 for 3 months offer,so I paid for my account, but it didn't change to premiums, so I tried two more times,still no good. When I check my bank balance, it shows I've been charged 3 times, please help

• I saw the $0.99 for 3 months offer,so I paid for my account, but it didn't change to premiums, so I tried two more times,still no good. When I check my bank balance, it shows I've been charged 3 time...
  • maricaringal1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login fail on android

Hi, I'm trying to login to my spotify account on my android tablet but it keeps on saying that it's unable to login.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm trying to login to my spotify account on my android tablet but it keeps on saying that it's unable to login.
  • C1123Kit
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get my youtube playlist to my spotify

I'm trying to get my youtube playlist on my spotify I use the app on my android and if there is a way to do it I don't know how can someone please help me

• I'm trying to get my youtube playlist on my spotify I use the app on my android and if there is a way to do it I don't know how can someone please help me
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing my library on other music apps on my phone?

Hello everybody This is Chris. I was just wondering how I can play my downloaded Spotify Premium library on other music players on my phone. For instance PlayerPro or or any of the other apps. As you know Spotify doesn't have the greatest equalizer a...

• Regular
  • Hello everybody This is Chris. I was just wondering how I can play my downloaded Spotify Premium library on other music players on my phone. For instance PlayerPro or or any of the other apps. As you...
  • christopherhank
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps changing to random songs by itself (usually when connected to BT headphones)

Hello. For some time now when using Spotify the app changes to a new song without that song being in the queue. It usually happens when Im connected to my bluetooth headphones or to an external speaker. It changes the song to a new one (that I have n...

• Hello.   For some time now when using Spotify the app changes to a new song without that song being in the queue. It usually happens when Im connected to my bluetooth headphones or to an exter...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Lollipop issues

I installed spotify onto my brand new galaxy S5 with the new Lollipop OS and now Spotify won't recongise its connected to the internet through wifi, how do I fix this

• I installed spotify onto my brand new galaxy S5 with the new Lollipop OS and now Spotify won't recongise its connected to the internet through wifi, how do I fix this  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 good reasons to...

1. Spotify **bleep**s on its consumers! By this silly unorganized help option!2. Spotify has nothin against provideing a **bleep**ty service and trying to cheat people who has payed them for a service. Or want to help people quit that service.3. Why ...

• Casual Listener
  • 1. Spotify **bleep**s on its consumers! By this silly unorganized help option! 2. Spotify has nothin against provideing a **bleep**ty service and trying to cheat people who has payed them for a serv...
  • Kristian_bk_1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Message Sounds deactivation (whatsapp)

Hello together, is it possible to adjust that message sounds, e.g. from whatsapp, do not interrupt the music? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello together,   is it possible to adjust that message sounds, e.g. from whatsapp, do not interrupt the music?   Thanks!
  • Dixon328
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Hidden Items from Recents Coming Back

As you know recent playlists, artists or albums are appearing on home screen of Android Spotify app. I am trying to hide them but when I close & open app again all the items that I've hidden are coming back to my home screen and it's very disturbing....

• Regular
  • As you know recent playlists, artists or albums are appearing on home screen of Android Spotify app. I am trying to hide them but when I close & open app again all the items that I've hidden are ...
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashing phone over and over again

=== START OF TEMPLATE === DescriptionEver since last night Spotify has been crashing my phone over and over again. I am unable to uninstall it. I am unable to delete the files from my SD card. I am unable to delete the app data from my phone. I am un...

•      === START OF TEMPLATE ===   Description Ever since last night Spotify has been crashing my phone over and over again. I am unable to uninstall it. I am unable to delete ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app plays albums out of order

Recently, I've noticed an issue where, if I'm listening to a full album, and I need to pause for a few minutes, upon resuming the album will play out of order, usually acting as if I'm starting the album on shuffle from the beginning. I've double che...

• Recently, I've noticed an issue where, if I'm listening to a full album, and I need to pause for a few minutes, upon resuming the album will play out of order, usually acting as if I'm starting the a...
  • jcolli40
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not connect to the internet - Motorola Turbo

Spotify will not recognize the internet connection on my phone. I have done re-installation and still can't get it to work. As of now i can't even get logged in on my moble device I have logged out and logged back in.Deleted all data, uninstalled and...

• Spotify will not recognize the internet connection on my phone.  I have done re-installation and still can't get it to work.  As of now i can't even get logged in on my moble device &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is changing its volume by itself.

This issue has been driving me crazy for weeks. I'll be listening to music in my car, on my headphones in the house, or wherever else, and Spotify is lowering its volume slightly down (a noticable amount) and then raising it back up after 15ish secon...

• Casual Listener
  • This issue has been driving me crazy for weeks. I'll be listening to music in my car, on my headphones in the house, or wherever else, and Spotify is lowering its volume slightly down (a noticable am...
  • AIdenP
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify repeatedly deleting my Downloaded Albums

Threr are probably lot's of posts with this problem, but this is so absurd I will bother with my own. Sporify repeatedly and randomly deletes my albums. I have two devices (Nexus Tablet, LG G3) where I download different songs in each, so I can liste...

• Regular
  • Threr are probably lot's of posts with this problem, but this is so absurd I will bother with my own.   Sporify repeatedly and randomly deletes my albums. I have two devices (Nexus Tablet...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Albums
    Deleted downloads
    Offline Access
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Search missing: Here's the (temporary) solution!

As of today, there's still no bugfix for the missing search option. I have, however, found a way to search without closing the app! The thing is: the search button is ACTUALLY STILL THERE, but it's hidden behind the top bar. The good thing: it's stic...

• Casual Listener
  • As of today, there's still no bugfix for the missing search option. I have, however, found a way to search without closing the app!    The thing is: the search button is ACTUALLY STILL TH...
  • ralucanicola
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes