Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect can be initiated from Desktop, but not from Android

Hi everyone, First off: I have searched the Android Help subforum for ~30 minutes and have not found an answer to my question so I am posting it here. I have a new Sony SRS-X77 with Spotify Connect support. It is connected to my home WiFi. I have spo...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone,   First off: I have searched the Android Help subforum for ~30 minutes and have not found an answer to my question so I am posting it here.   I have a new Sony SRS-X77 with...
  • sevenstars
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why has my search option disappear? There used to be a "search" icon under the main menu....

The"search" icon under the main drop down menu had completely disappeared from my phone. I can no longer search for new music unless I go to the internet and search the name of the song or artist and specify "on Spotify" then follow the link. VERY FR...

• The"search" icon under the main drop down menu had completely disappeared from my phone. I can no longer search for new music unless I go to the internet and search the name of the song or artist and...
  • gazlol
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About Offline Mode (ENG) / Sobre modo Offline (PTBR)

ENGLISH TEXTHello everybody , I'm using the first 7 days of premium Spotify , and I downloaded a playlist on my Android and on my Windows PC , and I wonder if I run out after 7 days of Premium I'll still be able to listen to offline playlist . Thanks...

• Visitor
  • ENGLISH TEXT Hello everybody , I'm using the first 7 days of premium Spotify , and I downloaded a playlist on my Android and on my Windows PC , and I wonder if I run out after 7 days of Premium I'll...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

He olvidado mi correo y contraseña

Hola no puedo entrar a mi cuenta porq he olvidado correo y contraseña, no se q hacer he llamado a un número de teléfono q aparece en la página de spotify y siempre aparece ocupado. Por favor si alguien sabe como contactar con spotify decírmelo os lo ...

• Hola no puedo entrar a mi cuenta porq he olvidado correo y contraseña, no se q hacer he llamado a un número de teléfono q aparece en la página de spotify y siempre aparece ocupado. Por favor si algui...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Syncing Local Files

Hey folks, So I made a playlist with some local files in (a Frank Sinatra album that was not available on Spotify). I synced the Playlist ot my Android phone but when I played some of the songs on the playlist it played different recordings of the sa...

• Music Fan
  • Hey folks,   So I made a playlist with some local files in (a Frank Sinatra album that was not available on Spotify). I synced the Playlist ot my Android phone but when I played some of t...
  • gstupak
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to unsubscribe from Spotify?

My cell phone operator offers to me a Premium account but I already have a free account.So I don't know how to use this offer with my current account.

• My cell phone operator offers to me a Premium account but I already have a free account. So I don't know how to use this offer with my current account.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unsubscribe help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mini player's pause button is zoomed in. No back button in lockscreen on first song.

As of the latest update (3.2.0.1197), the mini player (the one that shows as a notification) now has the pause button zoomed in covering it's entire box instead of being the same size as the rest of the buttons. Once you press pause, the play button ...

Screenshot_2015-07-16-15-56-55.png
  • As of the latest update (3.2.0.1197), the mini player (the one that shows as a notification) now has the pause button zoomed in covering it's entire box instead of being the same size as the rest of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can not find my Android phone / Spotify kan mijn Android toestel niet vinden

English:When i log in on my spotify account at my HTC M7 and at my computer ( both have the latest spotify version and connected on the same Wi-Fi) spotify can not find my phone so i can not sync music to my mobileWho can help me to fix this? Dutch:A...

• English: When i log in on my spotify account at my HTC M7  and at my computer ( both have the latest spotify version and connected on the same Wi-Fi) spotify can not find my phone so i can not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged my account

I had signed in with a previous facebook account and used my visa debit for the $0.99 premium subscription for spotify, I deactivated my Facebook account for privacy reasons and made a new one, using the same last name and address, but different emai...

• Casual Listener
  • I had signed in with a previous facebook account and used my visa debit for the $0.99 premium subscription for spotify, I deactivated my Facebook account for privacy reasons and made a new one, using...
  • AssassinShun
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How I can see the quantity of songs to download?

Hi! I'm a premium user. I know that exist a limit of songs that I can download to listen. I would like to know how many songs I have available to download.I can not found where I can see it.thanks in advance!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm a premium user. I know that exist a limit of songs that I can download to listen. I would like to know how many songs I have available to download. I can not found where I can see it. thank...
  • elrengo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Student charge without premium

I was signing up for Spotify premium student on my phone. I entered my credit card info first and was then directed to upload proof of my student status, which i didn't have with me, so i planned to go back later and upload proof, but spotify already...

• Casual Listener
  • I was signing up for Spotify premium student on my phone. I entered my credit card info first and was then directed to upload proof of my student status, which i didn't have with me, so i planned to ...
  • brigadz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Android phone connectivity in support of syncing music for offline play

Hello.. . I'm running the latest Premium Spotify on my Windows 7 PC (1.0.9.133.gcedaee38) and on my Android phone (3.2.0.1197). I used to be able to USB-cable-connect the phone to the laptop and see my phone in the "devices" area of the desktop Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.. . I'm running the latest Premium Spotify on my Windows 7 PC (1.0.9.133.gcedaee38) and on my Android phone (3.2.0.1197). I used to be able to USB-cable-connect the phone to the laptop and see ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

help

Ho pagato il premium ma l'account resta su free! Cosa devo fare?

• Ho pagato il premium ma l'account resta su free! Cosa devo fare?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume drops when I adjust volume while playing a song

Hi,I'm using Spotify on HTC one m9 and ever some I upgraded to premium account I've had problems with the volume. When I change the volume up or down while playing a song it suddenly drops to a whisper and won't go up unless I skip part of the track ...

• Hi, I'm using Spotify on HTC one m9 and ever some I upgraded to premium account I've had problems with the volume. When I change the volume up or down while playing a song it suddenly drops to a whi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

URL to "Your Music" / Songs

Hello,is there a URL (like for my playlists) that would put me directly into the Songs section of "Your Music" as this list should be similar to playlists?I would like to have a "One click random play" button for my entire Collection on my home scree...

• Regular
  • Hello, is there a URL (like for my playlists) that would put me directly into the Songs section of "Your Music" as this list should be similar to playlists? I would like to have a "One click r...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

distorted cover on lock screen

So, after upgrading my Galaxy Note 3 to Lollipop, my lock screen presents me with this crazy looking album art. Example is attached. Anyone knows how to fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • So, after upgrading my Galaxy Note 3 to Lollipop, my lock screen presents me with this crazy looking album art. Example is attached.   Anyone knows how to fix it?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda

Hola quise pagar por tener premium y salia un aviso de que no se puede porque la entidad bancaria no estaba disponible lo intente de nuevo y salio igual incluso decia que no me cobrarian hasta que vi mi cuenta y tengo 2 descuentos de spotify de 0.99 ...

• Hola quise pagar por tener premium y salia un aviso de que no se puede porque la entidad bancaria no estaba disponible lo intente de nuevo y salio igual incluso decia que no me cobrarian hasta que vi...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes