Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • AFCM6456
  • Casual Listener
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mini player's pause button is zoomed in. No back button in lockscreen on first song.

As of the latest update (3.2.0.1197), the mini player (the one that shows as a notification) now has the pause button zoomed in covering it's entire box instead of being the same size as the rest of the buttons. Once you press pause, the play button ...

Screenshot_2015-07-16-15-56-55.png
  • As of the latest update (3.2.0.1197), the mini player (the one that shows as a notification) now has the pause button zoomed in covering it's entire box instead of being the same size as the rest of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can not find my Android phone / Spotify kan mijn Android toestel niet vinden

English:When i log in on my spotify account at my HTC M7 and at my computer ( both have the latest spotify version and connected on the same Wi-Fi) spotify can not find my phone so i can not sync music to my mobileWho can help me to fix this? Dutch:A...

• English: When i log in on my spotify account at my HTC M7  and at my computer ( both have the latest spotify version and connected on the same Wi-Fi) spotify can not find my phone so i can not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged my account

I had signed in with a previous facebook account and used my visa debit for the $0.99 premium subscription for spotify, I deactivated my Facebook account for privacy reasons and made a new one, using the same last name and address, but different emai...

• Casual Listener
  • I had signed in with a previous facebook account and used my visa debit for the $0.99 premium subscription for spotify, I deactivated my Facebook account for privacy reasons and made a new one, using...
  • AssassinShun
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How I can see the quantity of songs to download?

Hi! I'm a premium user. I know that exist a limit of songs that I can download to listen. I would like to know how many songs I have available to download.I can not found where I can see it.thanks in advance!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm a premium user. I know that exist a limit of songs that I can download to listen. I would like to know how many songs I have available to download. I can not found where I can see it. thank...
  • elrengo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Student charge without premium

I was signing up for Spotify premium student on my phone. I entered my credit card info first and was then directed to upload proof of my student status, which i didn't have with me, so i planned to go back later and upload proof, but spotify already...

• Casual Listener
  • I was signing up for Spotify premium student on my phone. I entered my credit card info first and was then directed to upload proof of my student status, which i didn't have with me, so i planned to ...
  • brigadz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Android phone connectivity in support of syncing music for offline play

Hello.. . I'm running the latest Premium Spotify on my Windows 7 PC (1.0.9.133.gcedaee38) and on my Android phone (3.2.0.1197). I used to be able to USB-cable-connect the phone to the laptop and see my phone in the "devices" area of the desktop Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.. . I'm running the latest Premium Spotify on my Windows 7 PC (1.0.9.133.gcedaee38) and on my Android phone (3.2.0.1197). I used to be able to USB-cable-connect the phone to the laptop and see ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

help

Ho pagato il premium ma l'account resta su free! Cosa devo fare?

• Ho pagato il premium ma l'account resta su free! Cosa devo fare?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume drops when I adjust volume while playing a song

Hi,I'm using Spotify on HTC one m9 and ever some I upgraded to premium account I've had problems with the volume. When I change the volume up or down while playing a song it suddenly drops to a whisper and won't go up unless I skip part of the track ...

• Hi, I'm using Spotify on HTC one m9 and ever some I upgraded to premium account I've had problems with the volume. When I change the volume up or down while playing a song it suddenly drops to a whi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

URL to "Your Music" / Songs

Hello,is there a URL (like for my playlists) that would put me directly into the Songs section of "Your Music" as this list should be similar to playlists?I would like to have a "One click random play" button for my entire Collection on my home scree...

• Regular
  • Hello, is there a URL (like for my playlists) that would put me directly into the Songs section of "Your Music" as this list should be similar to playlists? I would like to have a "One click r...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

distorted cover on lock screen

So, after upgrading my Galaxy Note 3 to Lollipop, my lock screen presents me with this crazy looking album art. Example is attached. Anyone knows how to fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • So, after upgrading my Galaxy Note 3 to Lollipop, my lock screen presents me with this crazy looking album art. Example is attached.   Anyone knows how to fix it?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda

Hola quise pagar por tener premium y salia un aviso de que no se puede porque la entidad bancaria no estaba disponible lo intente de nuevo y salio igual incluso decia que no me cobrarian hasta que vi mi cuenta y tengo 2 descuentos de spotify de 0.99 ...

• Hola quise pagar por tener premium y salia un aviso de que no se puede porque la entidad bancaria no estaba disponible lo intente de nuevo y salio igual incluso decia que no me cobrarian hasta que vi...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

no player control for S View Cover on Galaxy S5

Hellothe player control don't appear on the S View cover. On KitKat it work without problems but now on Android 5 it dont work. On the stock player it work. It also work on deezer. Maybe I have to change a setting or something else. I hope someone ca...

• Hello the player control don't appear on the S View cover. On KitKat it work without problems but now on Android 5 it dont work.   On the stock player it work. It also work on deezer. Maybe I...
  • xander1986
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset my spotify

I would like an full account reset, please help me.

• I would like an full account reset, please help me.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New playlist seems to get stuck looping the same three songs over and over.

I have been a long time subscriber to Spotify and I use my Galaxy SIII to play music in the car. I've made A TON of playlists and always play them on shuffle and never have a problem. But I created a new playlist on July 13th, that will shuffle for a...

• I have been a long time subscriber to Spotify and I use my Galaxy SIII to play music in the car. I've made A TON of playlists and always play them on shuffle and never have a problem. But I created a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs missing in playlist on Android S4

I just received a replacement phone and I’m in the process of getting my songs downloaded from the computer onto my SD card. In the meantime I noticed a playlist I have on my desktop that has songs in it that are missing from the playlist on my mobil...

• Roadie
  • I just received a replacement phone and I’m in the process of getting my songs downloaded from the computer onto my SD card. In the meantime I noticed a playlist I have on my desktop that has songs i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play Queue Starting Over After The First 5 Songs

I've been having this issue since using Spotify connect where I'll take a playlist with about 100 songs on it, shuffle it, then after it plays about the first 5 it starts over again at the first one it shuffled. This only ever happens on my andriod d...

• Visitor
  • I've been having this issue since using Spotify connect  where I'll take a playlist with about 100 songs on it, shuffle it, then after it plays about the first 5 it starts over again at the firs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

login on desktop fine - cannot login on Android 5.1.1 - Nexus6

i reset my pwlogged in on desktop fine cleared cache and app data on Nexus 6 logged in many times with the same credentials that work on desktop "Unable to login. Either the UserName or Password are incorrect." which is untrue..... help me with this ...

• Casual Listener
  • i reset my pw logged in on desktop fine   cleared cache and app data on Nexus 6   logged in many times with the same credentials that work on desktop    "Unable to login. E...
  • lazlonger
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't view all artist I'm following

I'm following approximately 425 artist, however on the app and the website I'm only able to view about 350 when I'm looking at my music-artist. What gives?

• I'm following approximately 425 artist, however on the app and the website I'm only able to view about 350 when I'm looking at my music-artist. What gives?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    my music
    view
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working on Galaxy S3

Hello, I am a premium account holder and for some reason Spotify has decided not to work on my Galaxy S3. I've tried uninstalling, etc but still the same problem. I get the message "No Internet Connection Available" even though I'm connected to the W...

• Regular
  • Hello, I am a premium account holder and for some reason Spotify has decided not to work on my Galaxy S3.  I've tried uninstalling, etc but still the same problem.     I get the mess...
  • msucj21
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes