Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Play All Songs

Hi, I have folders within folders and I like to go to the top folder and select All Songs and then play shuffle. However, lately I am not seeing all the songs, just partial listing. It seems like so latency on data loading. Any hacks to open the pipe...

• Roadie
  • Hi, I have folders within folders and I like to go to the top folder and select All Songs and then play shuffle. However, lately I am not seeing all the songs, just partial listing. It seems like so ...
  • Jgieschen
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Android App too busy with its own stupid agenda again

Another update where you said you'd "fixed bugs". I don't know what bugs you thought you'd fixed. That it is non-responsive? No, can't possibly be. Your app still totally ignores what I ask and does its own thing. Half an hour or so, haven' been able...

• Roadie
  • Another update where you said you'd "fixed bugs". I don't know what bugs you thought you'd fixed.   That it is non-responsive? No, can't possibly be.   Your app still totally ignores wh...
  • EarlPurple
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

External storage con Caterpilar Android phone

I downloaded spotify on my B15Q and when I try to set the music to storte in my external sd, my phone shows this message: NO SD CARD DETECTED. I have a 4gb micro SD with 3.6 gb of free space that my phone detects and i can store images and videos. Ho...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded spotify on my B15Q and when I try to set the music to storte in my external sd, my phone shows this message: NO SD CARD DETECTED. I have a 4gb micro SD with 3.6 gb of free space that my ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to modified the app

so any developer can contact me in my email :lightingpuppets93@gmail.com

• Casual Listener
  • so any developer can contact me in my email :lightingpuppets93@gmail.com
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect to Facebook

Can't connect to Facebook on either app or desktop on iPhone. When I login Facebook closes instantly and I'm returned to the app so I'm unable to connect

• Can't connect to Facebook on either app or desktop on iPhone. When I login Facebook closes instantly and I'm returned to the app so I'm unable to connect
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Touch preview has stopped working

hi, I have Spotify on both my iPhone 5c and on my Hudl2 android tablet. For some reason the touch preview of tracks has stopped working on my tablet (which I find to be one of the most impressive features of Spotify) but it still works on my iPhone. ...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, I have Spotify on both my iPhone 5c and on my Hudl2 android tablet.  For some reason the touch preview of tracks has stopped working on my tablet (which I find to be one of the most impres...
  • AsvpxlukA
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

paid for premium, still have free

So i bought a prepaid card, loaded it to my account and it said welcome to premium. I cant use any of the premium features, and the solutions given to me does not work

• Casual Listener
  • So i bought a prepaid card, loaded it to my account and it said welcome to premium. I cant use any of the premium features, and the solutions given to me does not work
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

premium service

Spotify premuim is supposed to be free with my mobile plan but when i try to download the service i still only get the free version. My mobile carrier has tried to force a download but i still only get the free version. I found nothing on support.spo...

• Spotify premuim is supposed to be free with my mobile plan but when i try to download the service i still only get the free version. My mobile carrier has tried to force a download but i still only g...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad sound quality compared to windows version?

I use spotify premium for all my audio.At this moment I have a win8.1 htpc and my new bought minix x8-h plus (android box) next to each other so I can compare performances.I noticed when I play spotify music on the minix (spdif passthrough to my deno...

• Casual Listener
  • I use spotify premium for all my audio. At this moment I have a win8.1 htpc and my new bought minix x8-h plus (android box) next to each other so I can compare performances. I noticed when I play...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"action not supported at this time" account change

I have premium but my bank merged with another and my debit card changed. It won't let me get into my payment options. Every time I try a box pops up saying that this action is unsupported for my account at this time. I have sent two messages to cust...

• I have premium but my bank merged with another and my debit card changed. It won't let me get into my payment options. Every time I try a box pops up saying that this action is unsupported for my acc...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I feel as though Spotify messes with my Galaxy S4

So basically, i decided to finally get Spotify and got my 7 days free premium and was enjoying it. However problems have only happened. This is basically what happens. My S4 is up to date, and im assuming the Google Play Store is giving me the up to ...

• So basically, i decided to finally get Spotify and got my 7 days free premium and was enjoying it. However problems have only happened.   This is basically what happens. My S4 is up to date, a...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

app won't work in offline mode, even with green arrows and more..

Hi, I have a spotify account created with my Facebook account and it's very laggy, buggy and it just doesn't do what I pay for it to do.. My playlists will download, there is a green arrow beside each song, but they will never work offline.. Also, al...

• Hi, I have a spotify account created with my Facebook account and it's very laggy, buggy and it just doesn't do what I pay for it to do.. My playlists will download, there is a green arrow beside eac...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't choose a payment option?

Hi,trying to upgrade to premium from a samsung galaxy S3 in the UK. The payment option screen will not allow me to select any options. I want to pay by Visa, but clicking on the options has no effect. Helpthanks in advance !

• Hi, trying to upgrade to premium from a samsung galaxy S3 in the UK. The payment option screen will not allow me to select any options. I want to pay by Visa, but clicking on the options has no effe...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

synchronisation issues

Hi! Im sorry if my english isnt really good. I have issues with the synchronisation on my galaxys3. It synchronises all the time but still I cant access my music offline. Ive already emptied the cache, check if it was on the sd card and install the a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Im sorry if my english isnt really good. I have issues with the synchronisation on my galaxys3. It synchronises all the time but still I cant access my music offline. Ive already emptied the cach...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline Access
    synchronisation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Storage Locations?

Where on an Android device does Spotify store cache & offline files? After installing some cache data has appeared on the installed memory card but in addition nearly 10 GB of main storage has disappeared.

• Where on an Android device does Spotify store cache & offline files? After installing some cache data has appeared on the installed memory card but in addition nearly 10 GB of main storage has di...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working with Fido

My husband recently switched our plans to Pulse plans with Fido so we qualified to have Spotify Premium and Daily Vice free which is included in our price plans. He was able to get them working on his phone, but for some reason it will not work on mi...

• My husband recently switched our plans to Pulse plans with Fido so we qualified to have Spotify Premium and Daily Vice free which is included in our price plans. He was able to get them working on hi...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped syncing with Facebook

Hi! I signed up with Spotify using a regular login, and, then, used 'Connect To Facebook'. It was working fine, until today, when they disconnected. And it keeps giving me the error "there is another Spotify account associated with this Facebook acco...

• Hi! I signed up with Spotify using a regular login, and, then, used 'Connect To Facebook'. It was working fine, until today, when they disconnected. And it keeps giving me the error "there is another...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • spotify facebook sync problems login dual account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About deleting an account in guess. The one I made is only a lower case letter away from my Facebook

I have an account that's the same as my Facebook but I made it without cappitolizing the first letter. Now they don't match and I can't get them to link. I guess I need to delete one how do I fix this?

• I have an account that's the same as my Facebook but I made it without cappitolizing the first letter. Now they don't match and I can't get them to link. I guess I need to delete one how do I fix thi...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't play my local songs

Hi there !! I've got several local songs on my dekstop and those files play without problemes on my pc.but when I add those songs to a playlist that I use for my phone (one plus one CM12). My phone can't play those songs and won't download for offlin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there !!    I've got several local songs on my dekstop and those files play without problemes on my pc. but when I add those songs to a playlist that I use for my phone (one plus on...
  • Rashtar
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes