Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

One playlist wont download

Hi everybody, I have this one playlist that wont go offline under any circunstances, even if It is the only playlist. Everytime i click the button to download It just resets itself.I use Android 4.4 (I have a premium account obviously) Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody, I have this one playlist that wont go offline under any circunstances, even if It is the only playlist. Everytime i click the button to download It just resets itself. I use Androi...
  • tekio
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Max volume on my lg g3 is too low when playing on spotify

I just bougth a lg g3 and started downloading my playlists on the device and when I started playing the max volume is just too low. I can even overhear the music playing in the gym when Im on my headphones. I know is not volume settings on the device...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bougth a lg g3 and started downloading my playlists on the device and when I started playing the max volume is just too low. I can even overhear the music playing in the gym when Im on my head...
  • rtik13
  • Roadie
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Problema con reproduccion offline

Hola.Yo antes tenía una cuenta premium y no tenía problema alguno. Ahora decidí hacer otra cuenta premium conectandome desde facebook (pagué por 3 meses) y al descargar mi musica...todo bien pero no puedo escucharla en modo offline, queda en segundo ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola. Yo antes tenía una cuenta premium y no tenía problema alguno. Ahora decidí hacer otra cuenta premium conectandome desde facebook (pagué por 3 meses) y al descargar mi musica...todo bien pero n...
  • DannyFL
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to contact Spotify about incorrect charges.

Can someone let me know how I can find out why I am being charged for premium service when my subscription page says I have the free service. It seems impossible to contact Spotify to find out. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone let me know how I can find out why I am being charged for premium service when my subscription page says I have the free service. It seems impossible to contact Spotify to ...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Songs

since a couple of weeks i notice that when i use my account on a different computer/phone, i have to download every song on my offline playlist, but thats no the entire problem, the problem is that somehow those songs that i downloaded stay on my pho...

• Casual Listener
  • since a couple of weeks i notice that when i use my account on a different computer/phone, i have to download every song on my offline playlist, but thats no the entire problem, the problem is that s...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my phone reboots when starting spotify

Hi. First of all, sorry about my english. The problem i wanna talk you about is that my phone (Alcatel onetouch m'pop 5020) reboots itself each time i try to use spotify.Since i though it was all about my phone i restored it to factory data (even usi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   First of all, sorry about my english.   The problem i wanna talk you about is that my phone (Alcatel onetouch m'pop 5020) reboots itself each time i try to use spotify. Since&nbs...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

chewing my data

I usually only listen to playlist, and those playlist are down loaded on my device. My question is why has Spotify started chewing an incredible amount of data? This month Spotify has eaten 6.88 gb of it and I still have till the 22nd. This is abnorm...

• Roadie
  • I usually only listen to playlist, and those playlist are down loaded on my device. My question is why has Spotify started chewing an incredible amount of data? This month Spotify has eaten 6.88 gb o...
  • phxkrausehouse
  • Roadie
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

EQ lowers the volume drastically

I think the sound quality is pretty poor without the EQ. The problem iswhen i activate the EQ the volume drops drastically. Any ideas what to do?Using a Samsun Galaxy S3 -mini. Have tried a reinstallation.regards Dennis

• I think the sound quality is pretty poor without the EQ. The problem is when i activate the EQ the volume drops drastically. Any ideas what to do? Using a Samsun Galaxy S3 -mini. Have tried a reins...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! While listening to playlist at work it changes to the last playlist I listened to at home.

Let me start by saying that this is NOT an issue related to the play queue. I listen to music either on my big stereo at home though my Roku or on a Bluetooth speaker at home through my android tablet or on a Bluetooth speaker through my android phon...

• Regular
  • Let me start by saying that this is NOT an issue related to the play queue.    I listen to music either on my big stereo at home though my Roku or on a Bluetooth speaker at home through m...
  • UdderJuice
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist folders are not displayed in android app

Hi all, I have organised all my playlists in folders at the desktop version. I have read that all my folders will be visible at the android version, but unfortunately they are not Am I doing something wrong? If it is relevant in some case I have the ...

• Regular
  • Hi all,   I have organised all my playlists in folders at the desktop version. I have read that all my folders will be visible at the android version, but unfortunately they are not 😉 Am I do...
  • DannyFL
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! clear play queue

I would like to clear the play queue. I have premium. I just need the steps. TIA

• I would like to clear the play queue. I have premium. I just need the steps. TIA
  • DannyFL
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost all songs

Hi all my songs have disappeared I've tried logging out then back in but no success can any1 help?

• Hi all my songs have disappeared I've tried logging out then back in but no success can any1 help?
  • DannyFL
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unfortunately Spotify has stopped working

That is the error message I get over and over. I'm a premium user and I've only been able to use the mobile app less than a single day in the past week. That's a big problem for me. Uninstall and reinstall aren't working either. Please help. Getting ...

• Casual Listener
  • That is the error message I get over and over. I'm a premium user and I've only been able to use the mobile app less than a single day in the past week. That's a big problem for me. Uninstall and rei...
  • seanfeedback
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Downloaded so much music

Downloaded 20gb of music.Works perfectly offline for 2 months.Open up spotify. Everything undowloaded.Lol, **bleep** OFFCancelling my subscription, spotify can go **bleep** itself with its unreliability.over 3000 songs and 200 artists gone.

• Downloaded 20gb of music. Works perfectly offline for 2 months. Open up spotify.  Everything undowloaded. Lol, **bleep** OFF Cancelling my subscription, spotify can go **bleep** itself with...
  • DannyFL
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random tracks not downloading

This happens in many of my playlists. Example: I have a 20track downloaded playlist titled "I take a walk" based on the Passion Pit song. 18 of the 20 tracks have downloaded. Two of the tracks however, play fine but will not download to my device inc...

• This happens in many of my playlists. Example: I have a 20track downloaded playlist titled "I take a walk" based on the Passion Pit song. 18 of the 20 tracks have downloaded. Two of the tracks howeve...
  • DannyFL
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not sync local files to my device (Samsung Galaxy S4 & Mac)

I can't get my Galaxy S4 to sync the local files saved on my Mac to be playable on it. When I go to the devices tab on my Mac, it will not recognise that my Galaxy S4 is connected to the same wi-fi network, but I can still control songs playing on my...

• Regular
  • I can't get my Galaxy S4 to sync the local files saved on my Mac to be playable on it. When I go to the devices tab on my Mac, it will not recognise that my Galaxy S4 is connected to the same wi-fi n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

htc one m8 - lost albums in my music.....Please help

I hope some one can help? I have a premium account. It is mirrored on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablet and on my HTC One m8. This morning on my commute to work I was unable to get my music on my HTC. If I go to Your Music and go to albums, all I get is...

• I hope some one can help?  I have a premium account. It is mirrored on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablet and on my HTC One m8. This morning on my commute to work I was unable to get my music on my ...
  • DannyFL
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Forgetting shuffle and repeat settings, latest played song + slow app

The last month or so, I've been having issues with Spotify on my android phone. Every time I start the app, I have to find the playlist I want (even though it's the last one I listened to), which then takes forever to open, and then I manually have t...

• The last month or so, I've been having issues with Spotify on my android phone. Every time I start the app, I have to find the playlist I want (even though it's the last one I listened to), which the...
  • DannyFL
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Low Music Volume on S4

I've seen a few other posts similar to this, but never quite my exact situation. So I noticed the volume of my Spotify app is far lower than the stock Music player. I tested this using the same song and Spotify was absolutely a much lower volume. The...

• Regular
  • I've seen a few other posts similar to this, but never quite my exact situation. So I noticed the volume of my Spotify app is far lower than the stock Music player. I tested this using the same song ...
  • DannyFL
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Equalizer
    S4
    volume
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes