Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My from login is diferent

Im try to login in my account of spotify using facebook and get error my from is diferent of my last login, and is the same, Uruguay, how fix it?

• Im try to login in my account of spotify using facebook and get error my from is diferent of my last login, and is the same, Uruguay, how fix it?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug spotify in lenovo s660

Hi, i bought recently a lenovo s660, it's a great phone, but spotify have some troubles, playlist with only spotify music work perfect, but my music syncronized on any list stops when the song finish, if any one have the solution o can tell me how to...

• Hi, i bought recently a lenovo s660, it's a great phone, but spotify have some troubles, playlist with only spotify music work perfect, but my music syncronized on any list stops when the song finish...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local Files can't sync to Spotify on mobile

Hi, I know this has been asked before, but when i add a playlist of only local tracks on my computer and(Via the same wifi) try to download the playlist on my phone, the download runs for like a second and then poof - like nothing every happened. Has...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I know this has been asked before, but when i add a playlist of only local tracks on my computer and(Via the same wifi) try to download the playlist on my phone, the download runs for ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

That "Connect" feature again, leaving Spotify unless it's possible to "disconnect" connect, help!

Hi Seems like this is still an issue and I can't disconnect my droid from my PC etc. I simply hate this feature, my phone is not my PC and vice versa. This is so irritating that I can't use spotify atm, any solution? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Seems like this is still an issue and I can't disconnect my droid from my PC etc. I simply hate this feature, my phone is not my PC and vice versa.   This is so irritating that...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't load synced playlists.

Spotify won't load a playlist for me even though it's synced offline. All other playlists works but not my main with about 1050 songs in it. I got a lot of space to go on the phone so that shouldn't be a problem and the other playlists I got are most...

• Regular
  • Spotify won't load a playlist for me even though it's synced offline. All other playlists works but not my main with about 1050 songs in it. I got a lot of space to go on the phone so that shouldn't ...
  • FoXz
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect on my android stops playback on other platforms

I love the idea behind spotify connect, but the implementation fails for me. Every couple of minutes my playback just stops and switches to something random in that same playlist. forcing me to hit play again and listen to a different song. At that s...

• Casual Listener
  • I love the idea behind spotify connect, but the implementation fails for me.   Every couple of minutes my playback just stops and switches to something random in that same playlist. forcing ...
  • oolafson
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Android
    Connect
    iOS
    osx
    PC
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Android App stops playing offline music when starting to connect to WiFi

I couldn't find a similar thread and this bug makes me so upset because it almost always happens. EDIT: whoaaaaa this editor sucks, I couldn't enter your full template because it just cuts the text. Besides I had to login again when I was finished an...

• Gig Goer
  • I couldn't find a similar thread and this bug makes me so upset because it almost always happens. EDIT: whoaaaaa this editor sucks, I couldn't enter your full template because it just cuts the text...
  • matzel
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 'Saved' albums not available offline but download to my device anyway

Hi, Each time I save an album, it immediately downloads to my Android Galaxy S3. If I look at any of these albums, the 'available offline' switch is off. In fact, if I go to the options for the album, one of them is to download it. They are all downl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Each time I save an album, it immediately downloads to my Android Galaxy S3. If I look at any of these albums, the 'available offline' switch is off. In fact, if I go to the options for the alb...
  • fathead05
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Constantly Offline

Even when I have strong 4G LTE connection (even when I'm connected to Wi-Fi!) Spotify says I don't have Internet connection and won't let me play any songs (even if I have a playlist downloaded). It will just cut off a song half way through and go de...

• Casual Listener
  • Even when I have strong 4G LTE connection (even when I'm connected to Wi-Fi!) Spotify says I don't have Internet connection and won't let me play any songs (even if I have a playlist downloaded). It ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle playing same grouping of songs.

I have located multiple topics related to shuffle, but not quite about what I am experiencing. This also has just started happening to me over the past week. What is happening is when I have the shuffle function on while listening to a playlist, the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have located multiple topics related to shuffle, but not quite about what I am experiencing. This also has just started happening to me over the past week.   What is happening is when I ha...
  • Chernoblyi
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium

Ayer compre el spotify premium por 0,99 y ya no me funciona alguna solución??

• Casual Listener
  • Ayer compre el spotify premium por 0,99 y ya no me funciona alguna solución??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Freaky sound when phone is locked

When i listen tot music there is nothing wrong, but when i lock my phone it makes really weird noises now and then. I tried following:- Deinstalled spotify- Changed gapless off- reset phone- both offline and onlineI don't have this issues with the na...

• Casual Listener
  • When i listen tot music there is nothing wrong, but when i lock my phone it makes really weird noises now and then. I tried following: - Deinstalled spotify - Changed gapless off - reset phone ...
  • MrArrow
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

htc one m8 update

seems like new update made spotify work now yay!!!

• Casual Listener
  • seems like new update made spotify work now yay!!!
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect with Marantz

I have a Marantz 1605 a Denon Heos 5 and 3. controlled with a Samsung Galaxy 3s and Tablet. all software current. i cannot get spotify connect to play on the Marantz. it shows up as a device but when i choose it, the music plays for a second then rev...

• I have a Marantz 1605 a Denon Heos 5 and 3. controlled with a Samsung Galaxy 3s and Tablet. all software current. i cannot get spotify connect to play on the Marantz. it shows up as a device but wh...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Followers and following jumping in and out

Why does these sections fall in and out? I dont seem to get streaming from the ones i follow either?

• Why does these sections fall in and out? I dont seem to get streaming from the ones i follow either?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying deletion bug

Everything I add a.new song to play offline it deleted all the other ones to streaming and I have to re-download them when I get home on my wife and I have a Data cap of 350 Gb that may seem like alot, but I shouldn't have to keep downloading the sam...

• Visitor
  • Everything I add a.new song to play offline it deleted all the other ones to streaming and I have to re-download them when I get home on my wife and I have a Data cap of 350 Gb that may seem like alo...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist won't stay downloaded.

I always listen to my playlist offline, but 2 days ago I accidentally undownloaded (is that even a word?) it. I tried to download it again, and all the songs started getting that green symbol on them, but when it was at 100%, everything just suddenly...

• I always listen to my playlist offline, but 2 days ago I accidentally undownloaded (is that even a word?) it.  I tried to download it again, and all the songs started getting that green symbol...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WTF!!! Again the language UI settings...

Yesterday in English... today after this update again in Brazuca. I'm Portuguese... Why Why why.... Can i revert back to the previous version... (Nasty 2.2.0.636) This is a joke.... Misters, if you do this it must be written in the update that the la...

• Regular
  • Yesterday in English... today after this update again in Brazuca. I'm Portuguese...     Why Why why.... Can i revert back to the previous version... (Nasty 2.2.0.636)   This ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android will no longer Sync with spotify

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and only recently (2 days ago this started) have I been unable to sync my local files with my spotify phone app. I have both my phone and laptop hooked up to the same network, ive even tried this on multiple different netwo...

• I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and only recently (2 days ago this started) have I been unable to sync my local files with my spotify phone app. I have both my phone and laptop hooked up to the same netwo...
  • Bustyjan
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Built in Equalizer for Android PLEASE?!?!!?

iOS Spotify just received an update with built in EQ, why has this not been implemented in Spotify for Android? What is the ETA on this? I am a paying user and would like to have the same option.

• Regular
  • iOS Spotify just received an update with built in EQ, why has this not been implemented in Spotify for Android?   What is the ETA on this?  I am a paying user and would like to have the...
  • Gills
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes