Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium

You'll automatically get 15 days of premium for free

• Regular
  • You'll automatically get 15 days of premium for free
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Repeat button

Hi, I was wondering if there was a repeat button for the current update of Spotify at the moment. I know desktop versions of spotify has it, but I'm wondering if the android version has it.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was wondering if there was a repeat button for the current update of Spotify at the moment. I know desktop versions of spotify has it, but I'm wondering if the android version has it.
  • Inuyasha7991
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not possible to add playlists to SD in Huawei G6

Hi, Unfortunately i am not able to download my playlists to my SD card (29GB is available, so that's not the problem). I have tried to deleta everything (cache) and set download quality to Extreme. This didn't help. Also reinstalled the entire app an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Unfortunately i am not able to download my playlists to my SD card (29GB is available, so that's not the problem). I have tried to deleta everything (cache) and set download quality ...
  • Meertenvh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with money

Hey, I'm from Brazil and I've just started with my premium account yestarday( 4th of July) and in the app says I'm only gonna pay for it from 3rd August. But I already had to pay 30 reais ( about 13 dollars) with no reason. What shoud I do?

• Hey, I'm from Brazil and I've just started with my premium account yestarday( 4th of July) and in the app says I'm only gonna pay for it from 3rd August. But I already had to pay 30 reais ( about 13 ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to save offline music to sd card/external memory

I have a samsung note 3 with 32g internal memory and an external with 16g. I've tried different ways to save the music to my external memory like clean the cache, download extreme quality, delete the folder of spotify in my file, uninstall spotify th...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a samsung note 3 with 32g internal memory and an external with 16g. I've tried different ways to save the music to my external memory like clean the cache, download extreme quality, delete the...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Enhanced Audio Quality

You can now choose between standard or enchanced audio quality (up to 320kbps)

• Regular
  • You can now choose between standard or enchanced audio quality (up to 320kbps)
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Offfline mode and downloading

I have a couple of songs I downloaded for offfline play, and these are in extreme quality, as I set it to that, music streaming is in normal quality in my settings. If I play these songs from 'my songs' will they play the downloaded extreme quality v...

• I have a couple of songs I downloaded for offfline play, and these are in extreme quality, as I set it to that, music streaming is in normal quality in my settings. If I play these songs from ...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange behavior when playback is paused.

I just recently started noticing some odd behavior when using spotify on my Sprint Galaxy Note III (android 4.4.2) I listen to spotify through bluetooth while driving, priomarily to and from work. I noticed recently that whenever the playback is paus...

• I just recently started noticing some odd behavior when using spotify on my Sprint Galaxy Note III (android 4.4.2)   I listen to spotify through bluetooth while driving, priomarily to and fr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Tablet

Hi, I'm a Premium user and I want to purchase a new Android Tablet for use in the car. Can somebody please confirm if the "My Music" feature would be available on the Android app? I'm just a bit unsure seeing as the IPAD app doesnt have it. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm a Premium user and I want to purchase a new Android Tablet for use in the car.   Can somebody please confirm if the "My Music" feature would be available on the ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Effects on Samsung Galaxy S4

Hi there - hoping someone can help. I am using Spotify on my Galaxy S4 and have switched on the Audio Effects which makes a massive different to the sound. It seems that when I open some other apps, including just switching to a web browser and also ...

• Visitor
  • Hi there - hoping someone can help.   I am using Spotify on my Galaxy S4 and have switched on the Audio Effects which makes a massive different to the sound.   It seems that when I ...
  • Stemag64
  • Music Fan
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect only good for a couple of tracks then stops

When I connect my Nexus 5 to play through my Nexus 7 which is connected to the stereo, the Nexus 5 only has control for a couple of songs. The Nexus 7 will continue playing but Spotify stops on the 5. When I restart Spotify on the 5, the 7 stops, the...

• Roadie
  • When I connect my Nexus 5 to play through my Nexus 7 which is connected to the stereo, the Nexus 5 only has control for a couple of songs. The Nexus 7 will continue playing but Spotify stops on the 5...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Song released on iTunes and Google Play not released on Spotify

First off, I'm not really sure what goes and what doesnt on this forum, so I apologize if this post is completely off-topic. So anyways, a song known as Ariana Grande feat. Zedd - Break Free was recently released on iTunes and Google Play Music, but ...

• First off, I'm not really sure what goes and what doesnt on this forum, so I apologize if this post is completely off-topic. So anyways, a song known as Ariana Grande feat. Zedd - Break Free was rece...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Created Playlist on Computer, can not access in Moto X

Hey Guys, So i created a playlist on my profile on my PC. Everything works fine on the computer and i can cycle through all my songs in the playlist but when i try accessing the same playlist on my Moto X (android phone) that playlist is grayed out a...

• Regular
  • Hey Guys, So i created a playlist on my profile on my PC. Everything works fine on the computer and i can cycle through all my songs in the playlist but when i try accessing the same playlist on ...
  • Z3r0115
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Re: [Tutorial] Spotify not playing what you expect it to? How to Clear your Play Queue

I'm a newbie here, and that's a great way to clear the queue on my PC. Thanks! Any ideas for clearing the queue on the Android app? A lot of people have said that just playing something else will do it, but that just seems to add more to queue. Only ...

• Music Fan
  • I'm a newbie here, and that's a great way to clear the queue on my PC. Thanks! Any ideas for clearing the queue on the Android app? A lot of people have said that just playing something else will do ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Note for everyone, there is playlist sorting in the new app!

Well I know that I've seen this asked on other sites so hopefully this doesn't make me look like an idiot. Until recently I didn't think that there was playlist sorting in the new Android app until a tech showed me how to get to it. At the top of the...

• Casual Listener
  • Well I know that I've seen this asked on other sites so hopefully this doesn't make me look like an idiot. Until recently I didn't think that there was playlist sorting in the new Android app until a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists keeps refreshing, music stops, samsung galaxy s5

Sendt this as mail to Spotify user support. Anny ideas/ other people strugling with this? (May be some bad grammar/spelling mistakes, I'm Norwegian)When I'm in the playlist menu it just keeps refreshing everything. Making the music stop, playlist nam...

• Regular
  • Sendt this as mail to Spotify user support. Anny ideas/ other people strugling with this? (May be some bad grammar/spelling mistakes, I'm Norwegian) When I'm in the playlist menu it just keeps ref...
  • GhostX
  • Regular
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Gaming

You can play music while you gaming

• Regular
  • You can play music while you gaming
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact book integration

To help you find and follow your Friends

• Regular
  • To help you find and follow your Friends
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect works now / Thank you Meredith

I reported top Meredith bug. Android app just skipped top next song when opened it after it goes to sleep using Connect. After last app update, all works like a charm. Even if app is sleeping and I open it, song plays normally to end without skips. T...

• Visitor
  • I reported top Meredith bug.   Android app just skipped top next song when opened it after it goes to sleep using Connect. After last app update, all works like a charm. Even if app is sleep...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes