Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery life

Please minimal effect on battery life

• Regular
  • Please minimal effect on battery life
  • FranciscFerna
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What is ad.bnk and hulkscrobble.bnk?

I have these as well as about 10 more that are taking up space on my phone. I don't understand what any of these mean. I don't want to delete them until I have an idea as to what they are. Please help. Thank you!

• I have these as well as about 10 more that are taking up space on my phone. I don't understand what any of these mean. I don't want to delete them until I have an idea as to what they are. Please h...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug with Last.FM username field

Since I can't seem to find a Bug thread (or any thread specific to this issue in here), I'll post a new one here. Simply put, if you add an extra space after your username in your Last.FM login field, it will count that space as part of your username...

• Regular
  • Since I can't seem to find a Bug thread (or any thread specific to this issue in here), I'll post a new one here. Simply put, if you add an extra space after your username in your Last.FM login field...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Djay 2 for android

Hi! You know if djay 2 gonna be disponible on android ?Thanks

• Hi! You know if djay 2 gonna be disponible on android ? Thanks
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Playlist

hello.YesterdayI made a playlistand had no problem. Today,when I enteredifnoplaylist,does not appear.My playlists where ? facebook login with'm doing.

• Casual Listener
  • hello.YesterdayI made a playlistand had no problem. Today,when I enteredifnoplaylist,does not appear.My playlists where ?   facebook login with'm doing.  
  • wolmantrtr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lists in Spotify

I have created a list in my PC and although I have downloaded spotify to an android tablet and I logged in I still can't see my lists I have created in my PC. How do I correct this? I suspect that there is something dome during the period tht Spotify...

• I have created a list in my PC and although I have downloaded spotify to an android tablet and I logged in I still can't see my lists I have created in my PC.   How do I correct this? &nbs...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify & Samsung Gear 2 Neo

Hello all, i'd like to know if, Spotify work on Gear Neo 2. I'd like just to replay a playlist loaded before, not a live strem, during my running session. It's possible? Someone can help me? Ty in advance!!

• Hello all, i'd like to know if, Spotify work on Gear Neo 2. I'd like just to replay a playlist loaded before, not a live strem, during my running session. It's possible? Someone can help me? ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song starts to play when selecting a song from the queue during shuffle play

Description Wrong song starts to play when selecting a song from the queue during shuffle play. Steps to reproduce 1. Find a playlist or go to Your Music/Songs. 2. Press the 'shuffle play' button. 3. Go to the play queue where you can see the tracks ...

• Casual Listener
  • Description Wrong song starts to play when selecting a song from the queue during shuffle play.   Steps to reproduce 1. Find a playlist or go to Your Music/Songs. 2. Press the 'shuffle...
  • tgallo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (1.1.1)

What's new in version 1.1.1 New: You can now add a whole album to an existing playlist. New: We'll ask you to confirm if you add a song to a playlist twice. Fixed: ARMv5 users can install the app successfully again. Fictitious: This app will make you...

• Spotify Legend
  • What's new in version 1.1.1 New: You can now add a whole album to an existing playlist. New: We'll ask you to confirm if you add a song to a playlist twice. Fixed: ARMv5 users can install t...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Android
    Release Notes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

errors

• kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify registers new offline device on each Galaxy S2 restart

Spotify registers new offline device on each Galaxy S2 restart, which after 3 restarts (3 devices resgistered) results in unsynchronizing all content (then start syncing everything again). Particularly nice feature when you're on vacation... plus a n...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify registers new offline device on each Galaxy S2 restart, which after 3 restarts (3 devices resgistered) results in unsynchronizing all content (then start syncing everything again). ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using another facebook account in android

Hello. I have 2 facebook account, the "A" account and the "B" account. The "A" account is the account synchronized with my android mobile phone and the "B" account is my premium spotify account. The problem is that when I use spotify in my mobile pho...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   I have 2 facebook account, the "A" account and the "B" account. The "A" account is the account synchronized with my android mobile phone and the "B" account is my premium spotify ac...
  • Teo123
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! equaliser

We need an equaliser now. Paying for flat music isn't good. Please get it sorted spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • We need an equaliser now. Paying for flat music isn't good. Please get it sorted spotify.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium

You'll automatically get 15 days of premium for free

• Regular
  • You'll automatically get 15 days of premium for free
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Repeat button

Hi, I was wondering if there was a repeat button for the current update of Spotify at the moment. I know desktop versions of spotify has it, but I'm wondering if the android version has it.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was wondering if there was a repeat button for the current update of Spotify at the moment. I know desktop versions of spotify has it, but I'm wondering if the android version has it.
  • Inuyasha7991
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not possible to add playlists to SD in Huawei G6

Hi, Unfortunately i am not able to download my playlists to my SD card (29GB is available, so that's not the problem). I have tried to deleta everything (cache) and set download quality to Extreme. This didn't help. Also reinstalled the entire app an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Unfortunately i am not able to download my playlists to my SD card (29GB is available, so that's not the problem). I have tried to deleta everything (cache) and set download quality ...
  • Meertenvh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with money

Hey, I'm from Brazil and I've just started with my premium account yestarday( 4th of July) and in the app says I'm only gonna pay for it from 3rd August. But I already had to pay 30 reais ( about 13 dollars) with no reason. What shoud I do?

• Hey, I'm from Brazil and I've just started with my premium account yestarday( 4th of July) and in the app says I'm only gonna pay for it from 3rd August. But I already had to pay 30 reais ( about 13 ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to save offline music to sd card/external memory

I have a samsung note 3 with 32g internal memory and an external with 16g. I've tried different ways to save the music to my external memory like clean the cache, download extreme quality, delete the folder of spotify in my file, uninstall spotify th...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a samsung note 3 with 32g internal memory and an external with 16g. I've tried different ways to save the music to my external memory like clean the cache, download extreme quality, delete the...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Enhanced Audio Quality

You can now choose between standard or enchanced audio quality (up to 320kbps)

• Regular
  • You can now choose between standard or enchanced audio quality (up to 320kbps)
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes