Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I still have 22gb free space on phone....

I figured maybe spotify had their own storage even though I have free space on my phone, so I did still unsync and delete other playlist to make room --- still to no avail. I don't know what's wrong but it's been over a month and in still paying ten ...

• Casual Listener
  • I figured maybe spotify had their own storage even though I have free space on my phone, so I did still unsync and delete other playlist to make room --- still to no avail. I don't know what's wrong ...
  • AntNeedsHelp
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Features/Issues/Questions on the Samsung Galaxy SIII

I've been using Spotify for a few months now on my Samsung GIII, and I have a few questions or observations about issues I'm experiencing. There's so many topics in Android, I don't know where to start for answers. So, I'm just going to list the issu...

• Gig Goer
  • I've been using Spotify for a few months now on my Samsung GIII, and I have a few questions or observations about issues I'm experiencing.  There's so many topics in Android, I don't know where ...
  • strauss_jon
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

kindle hd - share icons missing

Just purchased a new Kindle Fire HD. Downloaded Spotify from AmazonStore. I can't locate the share icon anywhere. Does anyone know if this feature is available or is it not enabled? Really miss the one touch capability to message or email song detail...

• Just purchased a new Kindle Fire HD. Downloaded Spotify from AmazonStore. I can't locate the share icon anywhere. Does anyone know if this feature is available or is it not enabled? Really miss the o...
  • plgeho
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotifuggle premium on Samsung phone

I have had spotifuggle premium on my phone for a while now, and it has been working good until now. Because now it will not play any of my songs, it doesn't come any sound. But it says that it is playing. So I don't know what to do? And it is not my ...

• I have had spotifuggle premium on my phone for a while now, and it has been working good until now. Because now it will not play any of my songs, it doesn't come any sound. But it says that...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Search function seems don't work correctly on Android

An example: on my device (Galaxy S3) using Spotify App I search: Video Kill the radio star. The results are all songs that are made by users, as Karaoke or similar, but is not present the true songs. The result show me these songs author (people that...

• Regular
  • An example: on my device (Galaxy S3) using Spotify App I search:   Video Kill the radio star.   The results are all songs that are made by users, as Karaoke or similar, but is not prese...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

List of songs on using "Radio" function

When, on my android device (Galaxy s3) using Spotify app, I active the "Radio" function, I can't see the already listen songs, I can see only the next songs. Why? Thanks

• Regular
  • When, on my android device (Galaxy s3) using Spotify app, I active the "Radio" function, I can't see the already listen songs, I can see only the next songs.   Why?   Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Specific song

Hi When I search for a song and try it play it , it says Premium users can stream on demand. I am a premium user. It lets me listen to songs liked from radio offline but not the songs the specific song on search.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi  When I search for a song and try it play it , it says Premium users can stream on demand. I am a premium user. It lets me listen to songs liked from radio offline but not the songs the spec...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote from Android to Android

Hi, i have an old Android Tablet that is plugged in to my AV-Receiver. Now i want to remote control the Spotify-App on the Tablet with my Android-Phone. Is there a Solution for this Problem? Thank you,Simon

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i have an old Android Tablet that is plugged in to my AV-Receiver. Now i want to remote control the Spotify-App on the Tablet with my Android-Phone.   Is there a Solution for this...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Wrong/Damaged Songs

Hello, I have a problem with two songs.The first one is damaged, that's this one:Miroslav Skoro – Plati PiceThe second one is on the Windows Spotify Version in balkan language but when I download it on my Android device and listen to it in the app, t...

• Hello, I have a problem with two songs. The first one is damaged, that's this one: Miroslav Skoro – Plati Pice The second one is on the Windows Spotify Version in balkan language but when I do...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paid for premium, not working.

I have paid for spotify premium, but everything is saying that i am not a premium user and am unable to stream music, only radio. However, my account has been charged and there us no receipt on my account page. I have tried logging in and out, restar...

• I have paid for spotify premium, but everything is saying that i am not a premium user and am unable to stream music, only radio. However, my account has been charged and there us no receipt on my ac...
  • henrikwils
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle play of my playlists on my Android.

Hello, I've searched my phone settings as well as Spotify help menu but I have not been able to find an answer to my question. Could you tell me how to play my playlist on my android with the music playback in shuffle mode? Is there a such thing? If ...

• Hello,   I've searched my phone settings as well as Spotify help menu but I have not been able to find an answer to my question.  Could you tell me how to play my playlist on my android w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Weird spotify problem with my Samsung Galaxy Ace?

Hey guys,I'm a Spotify premium user with a Samsung Galaxy Ace phone and I install the recent updates from the app market and all that.Thing is I've got back from college today and I haven't downloaded any music for my offline playlists recently and a...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys, I'm a Spotify premium user with a Samsung Galaxy Ace phone and I install the recent updates from the app market and all that. Thing is I've got back from college today and I haven't dow...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify to android

Has anyone managed to install Spotify on the Archos 70 inter net tablet. Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks

• Has anyone managed to install Spotify on the Archos 70 inter net tablet. Any Help would be appreciated.   Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

(android) Spotify e news

I have a problem with spotify on my android phone. Before when I was in the option "news" I play lists from my country (Italy) and the other play lists most listened. Now when I go on I will only display the new songs of my friends facebook arghhhhI'...

• I have a problem with spotify on my android phone. Before when I was in the option "news" I play lists from my country (Italy) and the other play lists most listened. Now when I go on I will only dis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound on spotify on my droid DNA....

I have premium and I have reinstalled and restarted my phone several times but still nothing. At the bottom if spotify the timer is going along like it is playing the song....but there are no sounds. Other apps are working fine with sound. Veerryyyy ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium and I have reinstalled and restarted my phone several times but still nothing. At the bottom if spotify the timer is going along like it is playing the song....but there are no sounds....
  • Hubabamule
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music will not play on phone

Music will not play on my phone, but will on laptop. It shows that song is actually playing, but no sound. All my other music apps work fine?????

• Music will not play on my phone, but will on laptop. It shows that song is actually playing, but no sound. All my other music apps work fine?????
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading All Playlists on Spotify App

I've recently signed up for Spotify Premium and have got a lot (!) of playlists that I'd like to download so they are available offline. Other than selecting them all one at a time for download is it possible to force the Android app to download all ...

• Visitor
  • I've recently signed up for Spotify Premium and have got a lot (!) of playlists that I'd like to download so they are available offline. Other than selecting them all one at a time for download is it...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Huge playlist won't load (solved)

edit: problem solved, I had to add the songs of the playlist again, but only with ~100 songs at a time. DescriptionI have a huge playlist, which has over 2 300 songs at the moment. This list does not load (=is unusable) when I'm using the Android app...

• edit: problem solved, I had to add the songs of the playlist again, but only with ~100 songs at a time.   Description I have a huge playlist, which has over 2 300 songs at the moment...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

android app, premium account: "discover music with your friends" blocks usage of app

android app (jelly bean), premium account: the annoying "discover music with your friends" screen keeps popping up, so i tap the back-button only to find that i was just logged out and have to log in again. right after i do, the "discover music with ...

• Regular
  • android app (jelly bean), premium account: the annoying "discover music with your friends" screen keeps popping up, so i tap the back-button only to find that i was just logged out and have to log in...
  • Mirko79
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes