Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Android Feature: Swipe to queue songs

Android users voiced their feedback and Spotify has listened. This feature was previously only available in the iOS app. You can now swipe to queue songs in the Android app! This new feature is currently rolling out to Premium users so you should see...

AndroidSwipeToQueue.gif
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Somerandomrr
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 41 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 41 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot remove Songs from my library

Spotify keeps telling me that i cannot safe more Songs because i already safed too much. But the problem here is that it is simply Not possible to remove songs. Whenever I remove one album or Song from the library it is already back the moment later....

• Spotify keeps telling me that i cannot safe more Songs because i already safed too much. But the problem here is that it is simply Not possible to remove songs. Whenever I remove one album or Song fr...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify doesn't connect with 3G

Hello everybody, I have premium and, since yesterday, I can't log in Spotify using my 3G (I'm TIM, in Italy). When I open the app, it seems like it's loading, but, after a while, a message "There is no internet connection" appears, and it stop loadin...

• Hello everybody,   I have premium and, since yesterday, I can't log in Spotify using my 3G (I'm TIM, in Italy). When I open the app, it seems like it's loading, but, after a while, a message "...
  • Matwolf
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

I have buyed spotify premium, and i have a long code. I dont know what to do now. I cant listen offline right now

• I have buyed spotify premium, and i have a long code. I dont know what to do now. I cant listen offline right now
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution RAMONES Discography Request

Good day to everyone!Beatles discography is complete, Stones Discography complete,Zeppelin, pink Floyd... all complete discography, but The Ramones is missing some albums, this band deserves a full discography, I know probably its an arragement with ...

• Casual Listener
  • Good day to everyone! Beatles discography is complete, Stones Discography complete,Zeppelin, pink Floyd... all complete discography, but The Ramones is missing some albums, this band deserves a full...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Músicas offline

Assinei Spotify há pouco tempo, e gostei bastante, porém queria saber se é possível baixar somente uma música de um álbum por exemplo, ou tem que ser todas as músicas do álbum.

• Assinei Spotify há pouco tempo, e gostei bastante, porém queria saber se é possível baixar somente uma música de um álbum por exemplo, ou tem que ser todas as músicas do álbum.
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Auto NOT showing Spotify as music option

So I used to have the Samsung Galaxy S7 and when I plugged it into my GMC Canyon 2017, it would start Android Auto and I was able to see music options other than just Google Music, such as Spotify and Audible. Well I upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S8...

• So I used to have the Samsung Galaxy S7 and when I plugged it into my GMC Canyon 2017, it would start Android Auto and I was able to see music options other than just Google Music, such as Spotify an...
  • TotalMusicFan
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • android auto
    Not Showing Spotify Option
    not working
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Bluetooth problem

Good evening everybody. I would like to know why spotify automatically starts when my Samsung Galaxy j7 is connected to my car radio pionneer and in my kia audio system... Is there a possibility to undo this.. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Good evening everybody. I would like to know why spotify automatically starts when my Samsung Galaxy j7 is connected to my car radio pionneer and in my kia audio system... Is there a possibility to u...
  • Dasboot62
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Synchronisation

Comment je pourrais faire pour que je puisse sauvegarder mes musiques sur mon téléphone portable mais quelles ne soit pas sauvegardées sur mon ipad étant sur le même compte ?

• Comment je pourrais faire pour que je puisse sauvegarder mes musiques sur mon téléphone portable mais quelles ne soit pas sauvegardées sur mon ipad étant sur le même compte ?
  • Pascaline
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant play songs after tranfering to SD card

I have the premium account and I recently transfered my downloaded songs to the SD card I added to my Samsung s7....but now when I turn spotify to offline mode it does not play songs....Am I going to be able to still play downloaded music that I tran...

• I have the premium account and I recently transfered my downloaded songs to the SD card I added to my Samsung s7....but now when I turn spotify to offline mode it does not play songs.... Am I going ...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving Music to SD Card

Just to help fellow listener, if you cant find the choose your storage option under setting, do not worry. Just download your favourite songs till u run out of internal storage space (your SD card storage must have more room than your internal), then...

• Casual Listener
  • Just to help fellow listener, if you cant find the choose your storage option under setting, do not worry. Just download your favourite songs till u run out of internal storage space (your SD card st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My music isnt loading even when im connect to the internet

Can some one help me out music isn't loading at all. I'm connected to my internet but still the music Skipp's while it's playing and that what I'm not paying for. If I don't receive help soon on this I might as well just go to Pandora. This is pull**...

• Casual Listener
  • Can some one help me out music isn't loading at all. I'm connected to my internet but still the music Skipp's while it's playing and that what I'm not paying for. If I don't receive help soon on this...
  • mitubishijohn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 4g tim problem

Nonostante sia connesso in 4g mi da sempre offline. Come faccio?Despite being connected to 4g I have always been offline. How can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Nonostante sia connesso in 4g mi da sempre offline. Come faccio? Despite being connected to 4g I have always been offline. How can I do?
  • Pinorizzo98
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Battery drain on phone when listening on laptop application

So this is a bit odd. When I'm listening to music on my laptop, the player links to my mobile (so I can only listen on one device at a time, which I understand) but in the process it's completely obliterating my mobile battery life while the phone is...

• So this is a bit odd.   When I'm listening to music on my laptop, the player links to my mobile (so I can only listen on one device at a time, which I understand) but in the process it's compl...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Notifications cutting out music

Whenever I play music and receive a notification, the music dips down in volume, or cuts out completely. That is seriously annoying. I'm reading from a Google search that the only way to correct that is to turn on Do Not Disturb, on my phone, and the...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I play music and receive a notification, the music dips down in volume, or cuts out completely. That is seriously annoying. I'm reading from a Google search that the only way to correct that...
  • ChickenWithWing
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Shuffle Play" only on Premium?

I recently upgraded to spotify premium. On my PC when I go to an album or playlist, the big green button at the top says 'play' and will play through the album or playlist from top to bottom. On my phone, android, at the top of the album or playlist ...

• I recently upgraded to spotify premium. On my PC when I go to an album or playlist, the big green button at the top says 'play' and will play through the album or playlist from top to bottom. On my p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Musicas que não tocam

Criei uma playlist com diversas musicas de diversos albuns e cliquei em baixar pois não uso a internet para ouvir no trabalho, e acontece que quando começa a tocar a primeira musica ele funciona perfeitamente, quando ele passa para a seguinte ele toc...

• Criei uma playlist com diversas musicas de diversos albuns e cliquei em baixar pois não uso a internet para ouvir no trabalho, e acontece que quando começa a tocar a primeira musica ele funciona perf...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

still offline

In my S5 despite my 4G connection is working, Spotify says I'm offline and it runs only with wifi

• Casual Listener
  • In my S5 despite my 4G connection is working, Spotify says I'm offline and it runs only with wifi
  • Sonnopesante
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t Change saving Files on SD-Card

Hi there, I have a massive Problem saving my Offline Playlists on my SD Card (Phone Galaxy S7). It Used to work until yesterday. Somehow My Spotify stopped working. From now on i can´t change the place to save the music to my SD-Card. Normaly there i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have a massive Problem saving my Offline Playlists on my SD Card (Phone Galaxy S7). It Used to work until yesterday. Somehow My Spotify stopped working. From now on i can´t chang...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving (and irritating) track info ticker

Hi, for the android version, does anyone else find it annoying that when you select a new track, the track ticker races in from the side with the new track info, rather than like before where it was instantly replaced? The movement in the corner of y...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, for the android version, does anyone else find it annoying that when you select a new track, the track ticker races in from the side with the new track info, rather than like before where it was ...
  • Lucas1234
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps skipping tracks randomly or stops playing

Brief description of the issue: The spotify app keeps skipping tracks from albums randomly, and sometimes stops playing by itself in the middle of the songSteps to reproduce the issue: Have tried re-installing the app.Your device and operating system...

• Regular
  • Brief description of the issue: The spotify app keeps skipping tracks from albums randomly, and sometimes stops playing by itself in the middle of the song Steps to reproduce the issue: Have tried r...
  • ddominykas
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes