Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs greyed out in playlist but still playable in spotify's library

This is a very complicated issue I've run into. Basically in a playlist I have imported from itunes on my desktop some songs are greyed out on Spotify on my andriod device, while others are greyed out on my desktop. All songs are still playable in th...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a very complicated issue I've run into. Basically in a playlist I have imported from itunes on my desktop some songs are greyed out on Spotify on my andriod device, while others are grey...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help...no setup screen = no way to add many artists to follow...

I convinced my mother to get spotify for herself for xmas and showed her how great my one is and how it has great reccomendations. I installed it and apprently she already had an account, so we figured out the password and signed in. It then prompted...

• Visitor
  • I convinced my mother to get spotify for herself for xmas and showed her how great my one is and how it has great reccomendations. I installed it and apprently she already had an account, so we figur...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HUGE HUGE problem with Android Autoplay/spotify.

Ok so i recently got a 2018 civic and started using android autoplay. I like it so far but there is one huge huge annoying **bleep** problem with spotify... I might sound a little upset so sorry in advance.. ok... Literally its annoying as **bleep**....

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so i recently got a 2018 civic and started using android autoplay.  I like it so far but there is one huge huge annoying **bleep** problem with spotify... I might sound a little upset so sorr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

update Billing info form with bug for Android

The credit card field is placing numbers out of order in Android 8.0 with HTC U11. Probably because of the Auto spaces implementation.

• The credit card field is placing numbers out of order in Android 8.0 with HTC U11. Probably because of the Auto spaces implementation.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

setting default music provider on google home

Hi, Google home is linked to spotify correctly, but when accessing the screen where one would expect the ability to change the default music provider, the option doesn't show. Anyone knowing what the reason is ? Francis

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,     Google home is linked to spotify correctly, but when accessing the screen where one would expect the ability to change the default music provider, the option doesn't show. &nbsp...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Android play queue

HI, I have an android phone and Spotify premium.In the last week or so the queue button has disappeared. Usually the button to view my queue is in the top right but it is not there so I am unable to view my queue. Can anyone help with this please? Th...

• Casual Listener
  • HI,   I have an android phone and Spotify premium. In the last week or so the queue button has disappeared. Usually the button to view my queue is in the top right but it is not there so I am...
  • tomclay96
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Misfit Vapor - Spotify Android Wear doesn't work

Everytime I open the Spotify app on my Misfit Vapor android wear watch it says connecting, loading, then crashes. Any solutions?

• Visitor
  • Everytime I open the Spotify app on my Misfit Vapor android wear watch it says connecting, loading, then crashes. Any solutions? 
  • Mr_Tatranky
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Downloaded songs disappearing

I'm on a 10-hour trip. Yesterday I just downloaded about 3000 songs on my Spotify account. They are NOT avaliable anymore, but they were shown as offline just an hour ago. Its not the first or second or 10th time it happens, its like the 19090516252t...

• Music Fan
  • I'm on a 10-hour trip. Yesterday I just downloaded about 3000 songs on my Spotify account. They are NOT avaliable anymore, but they were shown as offline just an hour ago. Its not the first or second...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What's with the lack of album support?

I'm just downfounded by the lack of album information, or any easily functional ways to navigate directly to an artist's album. Is there something I'm missing as to why this isn't included in the most basic of functions? Is it just android auto? For ...

•  I'm just downfounded by the lack of album information, or any easily functional ways to navigate directly to an artist's album.  Is there something I'm missing as to why this isn't include...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No option to select SD card as storage destination

Hey there,I'm using Spotify on a Galaxy S7. I uninstalled Spotify a few minutes ago and promptly reinstalled it, so it's the latest version. I've been trying to find the "storage" option in the settings menu so I can store my music on my sd card, but...

• Visitor
  • Hey there, I'm using Spotify on a Galaxy S7. I uninstalled Spotify a few minutes ago and promptly reinstalled it, so it's the latest version. I've been trying to find the "storage" option in the s...
  • Akuma7
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

How to store downloaded music to sd card?

Hello there, i currently have Spotify vers 8.4.32.623 on my Android phone, and i'd like to store my offline music downloads to sd card but it seems the old storage information setting has gone. What to do? Your help is appreciated

• Hello there, i currently have Spotify vers 8.4.32.623 on my Android phone, and i'd like to store my offline music downloads to sd card but it seems the old storage information setting has gone. What ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

contact us for best Spoken English -9899908545 (new Ashok Nagar)

contact us for best Spoken English -9899908545 (new Ashok Nagar)contact us for best Spoken English -9899908545 (new Ashok Nagar)contact us for best Spoken English -9899908545 (new Ashok Nagar)contact us for best Spoken English -9899908545 (new Ashok ...

• Regular
  • contact us for best Spoken English -9899908545 (new Ashok Nagar) contact us for best Spoken English -9899908545 (new Ashok Nagar) contact us for best Spoken English -9899908545 (new Ashok Nagar) c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic deconnection when changing settings

Hi all,I have a spotify premium account and I use it on a Galaxy S8. I would like to change some settings of the app, to allow my phone to download some songs to listen offline for example.The problem is that every time I go to the settings and modif...

• Hi all, I have a spotify premium account and I use it on a Galaxy S8.   I would like to change some settings of the app, to allow my phone to download some songs to listen offline for example...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gear S3

I reset my gear s3 because Spotify didn't work properly and the thing is the app isnt even in the gear store?! What's going on????

• Visitor
  • I reset my gear s3 because Spotify didn't work properly and the thing is the app isnt even in the gear store?! What's going on????
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My songs are being interrupted to play suggested content

I am a premium user on android 5.1.1. At least once per hour, the song I am playing will stop and it will start playing a song by Mahmood Khan. I had never heard of this person before. I have never listened to him before. I don't play his music at al...

• Visitor
  • I am a premium user on android 5.1.1.   At least once per hour, the song I am playing will stop and it will start playing a song by Mahmood Khan. I had never heard of this person before. I hav...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Difference between Spotify on phone and tablet

Have Spotify loaded on my phone and tablet. If you look at the attached screenshots from both, there is a difference between available devices to connect to. The tablet gives me many more options. How to make the phone match the tablet?

• Casual Listener
  • Have Spotify loaded on my phone and tablet. If you look at the attached screenshots from both, there is a difference between available devices to connect to. The tablet gives me many more options. Ho...
  • k9kids
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost 3/4 of music after being logged off of account

Help!! I was logged out of my spotify account on my phone when I relogged in after password reset. I am missing 3/4 of my music on all my devices and the artists still there all say I am now just following them, no saved albums. Curiously the music r...

• Help!!  I was logged out of my spotify account on my phone when I relogged in after password reset. I am missing 3/4 of my music on all my devices and the artists still there all say I am now ju...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Official+1(855) 341 4012✎ Itunes Billing Support Number Apple Itunes Support Live Chat

Official+1(855) 341 4012✎ Itunes Billing Support Number Apple Itunes Support Live ChatOfficial+1(855) 341 4012✎ Itunes Billing Support Number Apple Itunes Support Live ChatOfficial+1(855) 341 4012✎ Itunes Billing Support Number Apple Itunes Support L...

• Regular
  • Official+1(855) 341 4012✎ Itunes Billing Support Number Apple Itunes Support Live Chat Official+1(855) 341 4012✎ Itunes Billing Support Number Apple Itunes Support Live Chat Official+1(855) 341 401...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tall Free +1(855 341 4012)✔ Itunes Billing Support Number Itunes Customer Service Number Billing

Tall Free +1(855 341 4012)✔ Itunes Billing Support Number Itunes Customer Service Number BillingTall Free +1(855 341 4012)✔ Itunes Billing Support Number Itunes Customer Service Number BillingTall Free +1(855 341 4012)✔ Itunes Billing Support Number ...

• Regular
  • Tall Free +1(855 341 4012)✔ Itunes Billing Support Number Itunes Customer Service Number Billing Tall Free +1(855 341 4012)✔ Itunes Billing Support Number Itunes Customer Service Number Billing Tal...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes