Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • ryan886
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo descargar musica

Tengo spotify Premium, Plan familiar. Tengo el problema en uno de mis dispositivos, en el cual si presiono en descargar una cancion, me aparece el cartel que dice descargando, pero nada mas, luego de eso no la descarga, y no la puedo escuchar en modo...

• Tengo spotify Premium, Plan familiar. Tengo el problema en uno de mis dispositivos, en el cual si presiono en descargar una cancion, me aparece el cartel que dice descargando, pero nada mas, luego de...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Android TV show "Something went wrong"

I tried reinstall,clean cache,login in/out,again and again.It still show me the error message "Something went wrong".My friends open Spotify on PS4,show the error same as mine.Is there an error on your server now?

• I tried reinstall,clean cache,login in/out,again and again. It still show me the error message "Something went wrong". My friends open Spotify on PS4,show the error same as mine. Is there an error...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Copyright

This is not the real producer and the real title of song. The real song name is "Dj assassin- Frag out" you can find it everywhere.

• This is not the real producer and the real title of song. The real song name is "Dj assassin- Frag out" you can find it everywhere.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get back to online mode

I had my Spotify app on "offline mode", since the last update the button for turning on and off that feature has disappeared. Now I can't get back to online mode, and it seems like I'm not the only one with this issue, any help?

• I had my Spotify app on "offline mode", since the last update the button for turning on and off that feature has disappeared. Now I can't get back to online mode, and it seems like I'm not the only o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Volume / Equalizer Issues

Just switched from iOS to Android a week ago and I'm already regretting the move. Not because the phone isn't great, it's the way Spotify performs in Android. The volume is so much lower and the equalizer that was in iOS is different and uses the sto...

• Just switched from iOS to Android a week ago and I'm already regretting the move. Not because the phone isn't great, it's the way Spotify performs in Android. The volume is so much lower and the equa...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

• Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play/Pause cannot control from Bluetooth earphone.

I am using GALAXY S8, and connecting this device to the Bluetooth earphone can not play or pause the Spotify app from the earphone. Please let me know if you know the same phenomenon or solution.This phenomenon occurs on all Bluetooth earphones and n...

• I am using GALAXY S8, and connecting this device to the Bluetooth earphone can not play or pause the Spotify app from the earphone. Please let me know if you know the same phenomenon or solution. Th...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to download

I am unable to download songs on my Galaxy S6. Before it worked fine, but all of the sudden it is impossible. Downloading on my laptop is still possible though. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

• I am unable to download songs on my Galaxy S6. Before it worked fine, but all of the sudden it is impossible. Downloading on my laptop is still possible though.   Any ideas on how I can fix th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Im getting ads in different languages

I've looked and tried the solutions that have already been posted but it's still playing in different languages.

• I've looked and tried the solutions that have already been posted but it's still playing in different languages.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

One Plus 3 volume control

Hi! It all started a few days ago, that Spotify turns down the volume when I open another app (doesn't matter if it's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or WhatsApp). How can I stop that?

• Hi!   It all started a few days ago, that Spotify turns down the volume when I open another app (doesn't matter if it's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or WhatsApp). How can I stop that? 
  • Wesleyspotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

All saved albums have gone

Everything I've saved has gone. Before everything I had downloaded would be removed from the device and I would need to download again, but now there's nothing on my library at all except playlists! The only reason I pay for premium is to listen offl...

• Everything I've saved has gone. Before everything I had downloaded would be removed from the device and I would need to download again, but now there's nothing on my library at all except playlists! ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[BUG ?] IOS - Don't sync/download ALL playlisted local files (on OSX)

Hello, I change my iPhone, so I re-sync my playlist after the spotify install. And VERY VERY VERY BAD NEWS, 90% of my playlisted local files don't appear in the iPhone playlists. They are present in the OSX app and I can play the songs.But nothing on...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I change my iPhone, so I re-sync my playlist after the spotify install. And VERY VERY VERY BAD NEWS, 90% of my playlisted local files don't appear in the iPhone playlists. ...
  • jha
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

music stop after two songs

I can only play 2 songs in a row, my premium account stop the music.

• I can only play 2 songs in a row, my premium account stop the music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download music on Premium

I have Spotify Premium on my Galaxy S7. I download my music because I often don't have signal/wifi. It's happened twice that most of my music gets "undownloaded," which is really frustrating, but a few days ago all of my music suddenly undownloaded. ...

• I have Spotify Premium on my Galaxy S7. I download my music because I often don't have signal/wifi.    It's happened twice that most of my music gets "undownloaded," which is really frust...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Baixo minhas musicas mas elas somem

Como não tenho uma conexão estável em casa, baixo minhas músicas para poder ouvi-las offline, mas elas sempre somem sendo que o cache continuam lá, o aplicativo simplesmente não reconhece-las, o que fazer?

• Casual Listener
  • Como não tenho uma conexão estável em casa, baixo minhas músicas para poder ouvi-las offline, mas elas sempre somem sendo que o cache continuam lá, o aplicativo simplesmente não reconhece-las, o que ...
  • lrosalen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App se cierra sola

Hola! Tengo un huawei p8 Lite y la app de Spotify se cierra constantemente. Alguien puede ayudarme? Gracias

• Hola! Tengo un huawei p8 Lite y la app de Spotify se cierra constantemente. Alguien puede ayudarme?   Gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Abo kündigen funktioniert nicht

Hey, ich habe mir heute die Spotify App auf meinem Android Handy herunter geladen und ausersehen eine konstenloses 7tagige Abo gemacht naja ausersehen auf den Ok Knopf gedrückt. Als ich mich schon schlau gelesen habe wie man es kündigt habe ich es ve...

• Hey, ich habe mir heute die Spotify App auf meinem Android Handy herunter geladen und ausersehen eine konstenloses 7tagige Abo gemacht naja ausersehen auf den Ok Knopf gedrückt. Als ich mich schon sc...
  • kimmuehlhause
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Kindle

every time an ad for Spotify Premium Free Trial is over , Spotify freezes completely and i am unable to listen to more songs without turning off my Kindle device and then turning it on again and accessing the Spotify App again and using Search to ret...

• Casual Listener
  • every time an ad for Spotify Premium Free Trial is over , Spotify freezes completely and i am unable to listen to more songs without turning off my Kindle device and then turning it on again and...
  • Kpopplatypus
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos players wont connect android app sgs8

Hi, Since a recent version of spotify it wont connect to my sonos speakers in the app. It does work via pc spotify. Once connected via pc i can use my android app for controlling the speakers. Please fix the android app spotify sonos connecting optio...

• Hi,   Since a recent version of spotify it wont connect to my sonos speakers in the app. It does work via pc spotify.  Once connected via pc i can use my android app for controlling the s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium hesaba gecemiyorum

Premium hesap icin odeme yaptim ama free hesap olarak gorunuyorum. Hesabimdan para cekilmis gorunuyor.

• Premium hesap icin odeme yaptim ama free hesap olarak gorunuyorum. Hesabimdan para cekilmis gorunuyor.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes