Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Nexus 7 2013 not detecting USB drive

Hi, So today I tried to plugin my usb drive so I could put my Spotify songs onto it since I am running low on device storage, but Spotify wont detect it even though I can browse to it on the Nexus 7 2013.Now I have tried this exact drive in a OnePlus...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, So today I tried to plugin my usb drive so I could put my Spotify songs onto it since I am running low on device storage, but Spotify wont detect it even though I can browse to it on the Nexus 7 ...
  • stevenascott
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

No more "save to sd card" option

For around some months, being premium, I've been saving my songs to sd card, since the option was there and my phone only had 1gb free left. Yesterday, I found myself suddenly logged out of spotify, not being able to log in. When I got home, I did ge...

• For around some months, being premium, I've been saving my songs to sd card, since the option was there and my phone only had 1gb free left. Yesterday, I found myself suddenly logged out of spotify, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't work after adv

My spotify doesn't work after an adv of Hertz. I've to wait the spot (where nothing is showed, just the time bar) and then nothing happens. When i clic on random button it says that i need the premium version

• My spotify doesn't work after an adv of Hertz. I've to wait the spot (where nothing is showed, just the time bar) and then nothing happens. When i clic on random button it says that i need the premiu...
  • azle_brimstone
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Cant access premium on new Samsung S8

Got a new samsung s8 phone and cannot acess my spotify premium and my playlist i have rest my password 2 times already to make sure i dont have a duplicate account and still cannot get premium to work on my new phone i have tried logging out of my ol...

• Visitor
  • Got a new samsung s8 phone and cannot acess my spotify premium and my playlist i have rest my password 2 times already to make sure i dont have a duplicate account and still cannot get premium to wor...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Préférences : options "non disponibles pour l'instant"

Bonjour tout le monde,Dans l'appli Android Spotify, quand je diffuse sur mes enceintes Sonos, la plupart des options de Préférences sont grisés (il est précisé "non disponible pour l'instant") alors qu'elles sont bien toutes disponibles quand je diff...

• Bonjour tout le monde, Dans l'appli Android Spotify, quand je diffuse sur mes enceintes Sonos, la plupart des options de Préférences sont grisés (il est précisé "non disponible pour l'instant") alor...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Song slider bar not appearing

The slider bar is not appearing and I cannot adjust the position of the song. Anyone else have this problem?

• Regular
  • The slider bar is not appearing and I cannot adjust the position of the song. Anyone else have this problem?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I delete the "My music" list?

I started use Premium but my old favorites are still in the list and there is too many to delete it one by one. There may be a faster option to delete those songs or I must to one by one?Android device, Samsung Galaxy S8+.

• I started use Premium but my old favorites are still in the list and there is too many to delete it one by one. There may be a faster option to delete those songs or I must to one by one? Android de...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A little help needed.

Hi everyoneI wanted to know how does spotify works. I have been using it for sometime what I can't seem to understand is even if i just stream a song (not even saving it on playlist or anything ) it is occupying my space in the storage i.e. just list...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone I wanted to know how does spotify works. I have been using it for sometime what I can't seem to understand is even if i just stream a song (not even saving it on playlist or anything ) i...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files disappeared from mobile

I have a playlist dedicated to local files so I could sync it all to my android device at the same time. I was able to do this previously without any issues but all of a sudden my local files disappeared from my android device. Now I can't even downl...

• I have a playlist dedicated to local files so I could sync it all to my android device at the same time. I was able to do this previously without any issues but all of a sudden my local files disappe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android App not allowed --> Use web player ?

Hi,Installation of Spotify is not allowed on my company phone. I would like to use a kind of web player. Is there a way to enable it on an Android phone ? (Chrome or Samsung internet). I don't think I'm the only one with this issue.Thanks

• Hi, Installation of Spotify is not allowed on my company phone. I would like to use a kind of web player. Is there a way to enable it on an Android phone ? (Chrome or Samsung internet). I don't thin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not log in

When I try to open Spotify it wants me to log in. When I try to log in it says that I have to go online first. I can not go online because i have not logged on yet!!!! This happens if Spotify has been set to offline mode. This has happened 3 times. T...

• When I try to open Spotify it wants me to log in. When I try to log in it says that I have to go online first. I can not go online because i have not logged on yet!!!!   This happens if Spotif...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Move all to SD card (Android 5.0.2)

Hi all! I can't move all the playlists to SD Card. I have Spotify Premium. When I tried move it, this send me a error message: "We could not move your data. It might be a problem with your SD card. Check permissions and try again." Can you help me? P...

• Hi all!   I can't move all the playlists to SD Card. I have Spotify Premium. When I tried move it, this send me a error message: "We could not move your data. It might be a problem with your S...
  • BetoL86
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify autoplaying

Hi!My Spotify has started to autoplay when i snooze and even when i end a phone call. How do i make this stop?Kind regards. Kenneth.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! My Spotify has started to autoplay when i snooze and even when i end a phone call. How do i make this stop? Kind regards. Kenneth. 
  • Fastford
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloaded music is gone

Please hele. All my downloaded music is gone but on my sd card is 7 gb full of music but I can not listen offline.. Why? This is a bug. Please repair that..

• Please hele. All my downloaded music is gone but on my sd card is 7 gb full of music but I can not listen offline..  Why? This is a bug. Please repair that..
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I got charge for nothing

After I finish the registration as premium member. The page doesn't send me any notification. I think, my premium doesn't active yet, because I can't play music without shuffle it. But, after one month I get charge on my credit card. I pay for nothin...

• Visitor
  • After I finish the registration as premium member. The page doesn't send me any notification.  I think, my premium doesn't active yet, because I can't play music without shuffle it. But, after ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs are grey and won't play on mobile, but will just fine on my computer?

I uploaded a lot of local files from my PC and some of them will play with no issue on my Android, but some of them are grey and wont play when I select them. All songs will play just fine on my computer. EDIT: Fixed a typo

• I uploaded a lot of local files from my PC and some of them will play with no issue on my Android, but some of them are grey and wont play when I select them. All songs will play just fine on my comp...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs downloading on mobile data even when not allowed

Hello,My Spotify app on my Android phone is constantly downloading new songs from playlists on mobile data, even when I've disabled the option to do so.Any solutions? Thanks!Picture 1: My WiFi is off, my mobile data is on, Spotify is downloading song...

• Hello, My Spotify app on my Android phone is constantly downloading new songs from playlists on mobile data, even when I've disabled the option to do so. Any solutions? Thanks! Picture 1: My WiFi ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Verwijderen van alle nummers uit map nummers

onder het kopje bibliotheek staat een map met nummers hou krijg ik daar alles in een keer uit verwijderd ? gr

• onder het kopje bibliotheek staat een map met nummers hou krijg ik daar alles in een keer uit verwijderd ? gr
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Can't listen to certain artist

Hello,I used spotify a long time for free. Now I purchased a test-account in the hope I could listen to actors without any songs. But seems like I can't, because of some ugly geo-blocking. For example the Band: SCANDAL or KALAFINA I can follow the ba...

• Regular
  • Hello, I used spotify a long time for free. Now I purchased a test-account in the hope I could listen to actors without any songs. But seems like I can't, because of some ugly geo-blocking.   ...
  • Vanessa0304
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Way to only see downloaded music?

I'm using Spotify 1.0.0.82 on Android 4.4.2. I plan to use Spotify offline pretty often so I was wondering if there was any way to see just music that has been downloaded (i.e. that can be played in offline mode) without having to see all the cool mu...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using Spotify 1.0.0.82 on Android 4.4.2. I plan to use Spotify offline pretty often so I was wondering if there was any way to see just music that has been downloaded (i.e. that can be played in ...
  • jarneQ
  • Regular
  • 35 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 5 likes