Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • ryan886
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

O download de musicas no cartão SD foi desabilitado?

Após atualização o spotify excluiu os meus downloads e quando fui baixar novamente percebi que deu notificação de memória interna cheia, após isso fui verificar e vi que não existe mais a opção de selecionar entre Memória interna e SD.

• Após atualização o spotify excluiu os meus downloads e quando fui baixar novamente percebi que deu notificação de memória interna cheia, após isso fui verificar e vi que não existe mais a opção de se...
  • Cafecomlivros
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • bug
    Sd
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Android Auto: list of voice commands needed

I'm using Spotify Premium on a Galaxy S7 Edge and have recently bought a car featuring Android Auto. I'm trying to find a list of commands that can be used to control Spotify through the car. There are several threads here in which users ask the same...

• Regular
  • I'm using Spotify Premium on a Galaxy S7 Edge and have recently bought a car featuring Android Auto. I'm trying to find a list of commands that can be used to control Spotify through the car.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • android auto
    voice commands
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Unable to pay certain songs on phones???

Why can't I listen to them on my phone????

Screenshot_20171102-022158.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   Why can't I listen to them on my phone????
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't update my playlist

I have two playlists, one with all my music and a second, smaller, one for my mobile phone. I added a few songs to both playlists, but the songs won't come up on the playlist for my phone. So I can't sync them and listen to them when I'm offline. Fun...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two playlists, one with all my music and a second, smaller, one for my mobile phone. I added a few songs to both playlists, but the songs won't come up on the playlist for my phone. So I can't...
  • disapppointed
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes

"Local files" songs stop playing after 1 second on phone only.

For some reason, a couple days ago, any songs that were originally "local files" from my computer will fade out after 1 second. The bar at the bottom still moves and if I start a song in the middle it picks up there (for 1 second). This doesn't occur...

• For some reason, a couple days ago, any songs that were originally "local files" from my computer will fade out after 1 second. The bar at the bottom still moves and if I start a song in the middle i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Minhas músicas apagadas do nada

Toda vez que eu renicio o celular minhas músicas são apagadas e tenho q baixar dnv, 3 vez já

• Casual Listener
  • Toda vez que eu renicio o celular minhas músicas são apagadas e tenho q baixar dnv, 3 vez já
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

streaming problems, choppy playback

I even switched my streaming to extreme quality and the breaks are shorter but the music is not playing smoothly. And it's a break every few seconds I wouldn't care if it was like once during the song. It's not my phone or my data. Everything played ...

• I even switched my streaming to extreme quality and the breaks are shorter but the music is not playing smoothly. And it's a break every few seconds I wouldn't care if it was like once during the son...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Random playlist

Hello everyone, I use Sleep as Android to wake up the morning. I set it to use Spotify playlist to wake me up. Problem: Once in a while, it doesn't use my latest playlist used but this stupid Eye of the Tiger playlist with 3 or 4 tracks. Everyone tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I use Sleep as Android to wake up the morning. I set it to use Spotify playlist to wake me up.   Problem: Once in a while, it doesn't use my latest playlist used but t...
  • SpawN-
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Last.fm doesn't stay turned off

I recently switched from the the integrated scrobbler to a seperate app. The problem is that the switch controlling the integrated scrobbler keeps turning itself back on. I haven't quite found out how fast/when it turns itself on but most of the time...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently switched from the the integrated scrobbler to a seperate app.   The problem is that the switch controlling the integrated scrobbler keeps turning itself back on. I haven't quite fou...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

When in offline mode, unavailable songs still try to play...

I have been using spotify for a little over a year now.I have all the songs i want to work while in my car downloaded so that they are available offline.I put spotify into offline mode, then go to library, then songs and click "shuggle play" at the t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using spotify for a little over a year now. I have all the songs i want to work while in my car downloaded so that they are available offline. I put spotify into offline mode, then go t...
  • jarodhamm
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't get the 7 days trial for premium

I created a new account a few minutes ago. Now I want to test premium for 7 days. I only get the offer for 30 days.

• I created a new account a few minutes ago. Now I want to test premium for 7 days. I only get the offer for 30 days. 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify trying to connect to other devices

My music will stop playing, or after I restart my phone spotify will automatically be playing on some external device that I never connected to. I also get constant annoying pop-ups telling me to connect to some stupid spotiamb or external device and...

• Regular
  • My music will stop playing, or after I restart my phone spotify will automatically be playing on some external device that I never connected to. I also get constant annoying pop-ups telling me to con...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote control.

Tengo un problema con la tarjeta de memoria externa, a veces cuando reviso el "Almacenamiento" de Spotify no me reconoce la memoria, hay veces en que si la reconoce. Entonces transfiero mis canciones a la memoria sd y cuando está apunto de finalizar ...

• Tengo un problema con la tarjeta de memoria externa, a veces cuando reviso el "Almacenamiento" de Spotify no me reconoce la memoria, hay veces en que si la reconoce. Entonces transfiero mis canciones...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Repeat One" switches off when changing tracks

Previously, when I had the repeat mode set to "repeat one track" and I changed to a different track, the playback mode would stay set to "repeat one". Now, when I use the next/previous buttons or choose a different track from the library interface, t...

• Casual Listener
  • Previously, when I had the repeat mode set to "repeat one track" and I changed to a different track, the playback mode would stay set to "repeat one". Now, when I use the next/previous buttons or cho...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify stops playing when screen gets locked.

just bought a new phone from ZTE and have been listening spotify continuously on this phone with no problems at all. But these days, whenever my phone goes to sleep or i lock my screen, the music stops playing and when i unlock my phone again, i find...

• just bought a new phone from ZTE and have been listening spotify continuously on this phone with no problems at all. But these days, whenever my phone goes to sleep or i lock my screen, the music sto...
  • SmartCZ
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Songs saved to library still using data

I just wasted 15 minutes in chat help with a moron. I'm a week or two into my trial, happy with it and intend to continue paying for it each month. Except for one thing. To summarise the issue: If I listen in online mode, playing only songs saved to ...

• I just wasted 15 minutes in chat help with a moron.   I'm a week or two into my trial, happy with it and intend to continue paying for it each month. Except for one thing.   To summaris...
  • QuiriniusGast
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

$$8OO)=274=9543 American airlines TollFree phone number=AmericanPhone

American airlines support TollFree phone number Get American airlines support TollFree phone number for usa flight bookingyou may call American airlines nn- support TollFree phone number for reservations flight booking USAmerican phone-support TollFr...

• Casual Listener
  • American airlines support TollFree phone number Get American airlines support TollFree phone number for usa flight booking you may call American airlines nn- support TollFree  ph...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • airlines
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing music?

I have a Galaxy 7 and I tried to move the app over to my SD card to free up space on my device storage. The files were transferring but the app became unresponsive and I couldn't get it to work. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I thought I have saved w...

• Regular
  • I have a Galaxy 7 and I tried to move the app over to my SD card to free up space on my device storage. The files were transferring but the app became unresponsive and I couldn't get it to work. I un...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

All my albums have vanished, again.

About a week ago, I got to work and realized that my 200+ saved for offline albums had unsaved themselves. All my playlists were still there but all albums were gone. When I got home that night, I redownloaded those 200+ albums. The next morning, the...

• About a week ago, I got to work and realized that my 200+ saved for offline albums had unsaved themselves. All my playlists were still there but all albums were gone.    When I got home t...
  • sublimesed
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes