Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music

I made my spotify in Mexico and now all of my stations and reccomendations are in Spanish, how can I change that?

• I made my spotify in Mexico and now all of my stations and reccomendations are in Spanish, how can I change that? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album art not showing on saved tracks

So about a month or two ago the album art stopped working on any tracks I saved (pressed the little plus next to the title and it turns into a tick, saves them for offline playback etc). So now all of my saved tunes have a blank/generic grey album co...

• So about a month or two ago the album art stopped working on any tracks I saved (pressed the little plus next to the title and it turns into a tick, saves them for offline playback etc). So now all o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

La synchronisation des playlist des fichiers locaux ne fonctionne plus

J'ai des fichies locaux que j'utilise dans des playlist que je crée depuis l'application PC (Windows 7) et met en téléchargementMême en respectant à la lettre la procedure pour synchroniser ces playlists (même réseau Wi-Fi etc. https://support.spotif...

• J'ai des fichies locaux que j'utilise dans des playlist que je crée depuis l'application PC (Windows 7) et met en téléchargement Même en respectant à la lettre la procedure pour synchroniser ces pla...
  • Laura1998
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Deleted all the files..

So I decided to grab another older phone I had lying around to use for music, and removed the SD from my primary phone that had about 10GB of saved music (Spotify files) and when I try and sync up my music on the other device, the switch up had remov...

• Regular
  • So I decided to grab another older phone I had lying around to use for music, and removed the SD from my primary phone that had about 10GB of saved music (Spotify files) and when I try and sync up my...
  • ChinoroundeYe
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Heruntergeladene Musik

Hi Community, Ich hoffe, hier ist jemand der deutsch spricht. Ich habe ein Problem mit meinen heruntergeladenen Musikalben. Es ist öfters der Fall, dass meine Alben einfach nicht mehr heruntergeladen sind und dann muss ich alles von Hand neu herunder...

• Hi Community,   Ich hoffe, hier ist jemand der deutsch spricht. Ich habe ein Problem mit meinen heruntergeladenen Musikalben. Es ist öfters der Fall, dass meine Alben einfach nicht mehr herunt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Chapters lost

Dear community, I have a problem with an audio book. Since the last week I hear Ernest Cline-Ready player one. It has about 210 chapters. Yesterday I heard chapter 171,everything OK. Today in the morning I wanted to hear again but there are still 73 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear community, I have a problem with an audio book. Since the last week I hear Ernest Cline-Ready player one. It has about 210 chapters. Yesterday I heard chapter 171,everything OK. Today in the mor...
  • Ratistomba
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Startup problems- Android

Hi, I am having problems gettin Spotify opened in my Android, the screen turns black for a few seconds and the app suddenly shuts down, I can`t even reach the log in section. I have recently restored the system, and formated the SD card. -Moto G Plus...

• Hi, I am having problems gettin Spotify opened in my Android, the screen turns black for a few seconds and the app suddenly shuts down, I can`t even reach the log in section. I have recently restored...
  • Philrobo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Song Versions changing

I've had a problem a few times now where the song on my phones playlist will change from the version I added into a different version. The changes I remember are swapping True by Spandau Ballet with a version that had an acoustic guitar and swapping ...

• I've had a problem a few times now where the song on my phones playlist will change from the version I added into a different version.   The changes I remember are swapping True by Spandau Bal...
  • JTeed
  • 5 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 11 likes

[Behind the Lyrics] Option to show Lyrics only

Hi! Im having an issue with behind the lyrics. I have the option to turn it on in the setting but it never shows up when i play any song. Ex: Xo tour lif3. I am on a samsung galaxy j7 and running android version 7.0, with the latest version of spotif...

• Hi! Im having an issue with behind the lyrics. I have the option to turn it on in the setting but it never shows up when i play any song. Ex: Xo tour lif3. I am on a samsung galaxy j7 and running and...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify seems to be connecting and playing music off other people phones?

Hi all, Random one here, when i am listening to Spotify in the house sometimes it will override my music and start playing music off another person's phone (not in the same house) It offers me a choice of "listen on this phone" or listen on "xpersons...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Random one here, when i am listening to Spotify in the house sometimes it will override my music and start playing music off another person's phone (not in the same house) It offers ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pequeños chasquidos o cortes en musica

Hola, todo andaba bien hasta que escucho por los auriculares canciones, de reñente se escuchan como unos chasquidos cada tanto que son molestos, tambien se escuchan en el altavoz. Pero cuando pongo la misma musica en otra aplicacion se escucha perfec...

• Hola, todo andaba bien hasta que escucho por los auriculares canciones, de reñente se escuchan como unos chasquidos cada tanto que son molestos, tambien se escuchan en el altavoz. Pero cuando pongo l...
  • Huothar
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Spotify Notification question on Samsung S7 Edge

Coming from a Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Whenever I would be driving and using Waze I could change the track using my bluetooth and the title of the next song would appear on my notification bar for a second to let me know what song and artist it was swi...

• Visitor
  • Coming from a Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Whenever I would be driving and using Waze I could change the track using my bluetooth and the title of the next song would appear on my notification bar for...
  • Shahnawaz1992
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Unable to go offline

I recently changed my phone to a Motorola Moto 5g s. The spotify app won't allow me to go offlibe, the slider is greyd out. Can anyone help?

• Community Legend
  • I recently changed my phone to a Motorola Moto 5g s. The spotify app won't allow me to go offlibe, the slider is greyd out. Can anyone help?
  • spiritofradio
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pausing music when I unlock the phone

Anybody having the same problem? It's been a few days and I'm always using the same headphones, it doesn't happen with the default music player and everything is up to date

• Casual Listener
  • Anybody having the same problem? It's been a few days and I'm always using the same headphones, it doesn't happen with the default music player and everything is up to date
  • Gwg
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify slowing the phone

The app seems to be much slower, and I mean MUCH slower now when I ran out of premium, while I had premium, it was smooth even though I had multiple Gb of musicBut the instant my premium ended, the app became very slow and has crashed my device multi...

• Casual Listener
  • The app seems to be much slower, and I mean MUCH slower now when I ran out of premium, while I had premium, it was smooth even though I had multiple Gb of music But the instant my premium ended, the...
  • GaryxGaming
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Horrible audio vía Bluetooth since last update.

8.4.17 seems to be the problem. At first I thought about the headphones, but after connecting other audio devices and using other music apps as well it was an evident Spotify issue.The higher frequencies sound distorted and there's annoying tickling ...

• Roadie
  • 8.4.17 seems to be the problem. At first I thought about the headphones, but after connecting other audio devices and using other music apps as well it was an evident Spotify issue. The higher frequ...
  • Huothar
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify funciona apenas no 3G

O meu Spotify simplesmente nao conecta no Wi-Fi, aparece a mensagem (You're offline), funciona apenas no 3G.Já reiniciei o modem, reinstalei o aplicativo, mas nenhuma solução pareceu efetiva.

• O meu Spotify simplesmente nao conecta no Wi-Fi, aparece a mensagem (You're offline), funciona apenas no 3G. Já reiniciei o modem, reinstalei o aplicativo, mas nenhuma solução pareceu efetiva.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Songs" tab - where are the downloaded songs?

Hi all!When I download a full set playlist (not song by song) the songs don't show on the "Songs" tab.A downloaded song only appears in the "Song" tab if I save it individually!Is that normal?What I'm looking for is a way to shuffle through all the d...

• Hi all! When I download a full set playlist (not song by song) the songs don't show on the "Songs" tab. A downloaded song only appears in the "Song" tab if I save it individually! Is that normal? ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with sound quality

I'm a premium user and its been about two weeks since I've been experiencing very bad quality sound on any song I play. Songs sound muffled, like if I was playing a 96kbps mp3 or even worse. Things I have tried and tested both on WiFi and Mobile conn...

• I'm a premium user and its been about two weeks since I've been experiencing very bad quality sound on any song I play. Songs sound muffled, like if I was playing a 96kbps mp3 or even worse. Things I...
  • beansi74
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify se cierra automaticamente

Tengo un problema de días atras, un bloqueo mi móvil o un contestar un mensaje se cierra la aplicación en automático. Por que es esto

• Tengo un problema de días atras, un bloqueo mi móvil o un contestar un mensaje se cierra la aplicación en automático. Por que es esto
  • boakyeangela1
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes