Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mp3s added from Mac Not Available on Android

From my Mac I added a few local mp3s onto a playlist. The playlist also has one non-local song added from Spotify. Within the Mac the playlist plays flawlessly. But through my Android Spotify app, only that non-local song is available and playable. T...

• From my Mac I added a few local mp3s onto a playlist. The playlist also has one non-local song added from Spotify.   Within the Mac the playlist plays flawlessly. But through my Android Spotif...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music stopped after 1 or 2 song played

Hi,I've got problem on my spotify app. The music always stop playing after 1 or 2 song played. It's really annoying. Fyi, the apps is running on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with MIUI 9. Please solve this problem immediately. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've got problem on my spotify app. The music always stop playing after 1 or 2 song played. It's really annoying. Fyi, the apps is running on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with MIUI 9. Please solve this p...
  • sonicblaze
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

do you have any good lists

any suggestions

• any suggestions
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Media Controls

When I am driving, I have spofiy open, with the media controls full screen. I've noticed that the media controls are being hidden in favour of showing the album art work, which means I need to tap on the screen to then change songs. Missing the butto...

• When I am driving, I have spofiy open, with the media controls full screen. I've noticed that the media controls are being hidden in favour of showing the album art work, which means I need to tap on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Extreme quality is not.

Just downloaded all the TIME CAPSULE songs over WiFi, "extreme quality." They sound like garbage, compression artifacts everywhere. It's like the "time capsule" means MP3s originally found on Napster. Am I the only one with this problem? Why am I pay...

• Casual Listener
  • Just downloaded all the TIME CAPSULE songs over WiFi, "extreme quality."   They sound like garbage, compression artifacts everywhere. It's like the "time capsule" means MP3s originally found o...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • quality
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange Noise randomly

I have a Samsung note 5, and when i use Spotify Premium sometimes a weird noise appears and it starts to be annoying and more frequently, so help me fixit please

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Samsung note 5, and when i use Spotify Premium sometimes a weird noise appears and it starts to be annoying and more frequently, so help me fixit please 
  • franco227
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification Bar and Lock Screen Buttons Don't Work and Crashes

Hi Everyone I have a big problem with my Spotify app, when i'm in the app, all works, notification bar and lock screen, but, when i go into my launcher or another app, all the buttons stop to work and when i get into the app again, it crashes, i trie...

• Hi Everyone   I have a big problem with my Spotify app, when i'm in the app, all works, notification bar and lock screen, but, when i go into my launcher or another app, all the buttons stop t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Every Saved Playlist Personalised & Spotify Playlists Have Songs Not Playing Back Suddenly

Hi everyone..I've been a Spotify Premium subscriber for nearly 3 years & Im currently listening to Spotify on an LG Android Smartphone/Device. The problem Im having is today I did an uninstall on my Spotify app & reinstalled it. Since doing so Ive no...

• Roadie
  • Hi everyone..I've been a Spotify Premium subscriber for nearly 3 years & Im currently listening to Spotify on an LG Android Smartphone/Device. The problem Im having is today I did an uninstall on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app on Moto G5 plus keeps crashing

The Spotify-app crashes every now and then. Once or twice a day. It plays 1 second of music and pauses, when I hit play again it plays 1 second of music and pauses, etc. The only thing that gets the app out of this loop is restarting my smartphone. T...

• Casual Listener
  • The Spotify-app crashes every now and then. Once or twice a day. It plays 1 second of music and pauses, when I hit play again it plays 1 second of music and pauses, etc. The only thing that gets the ...
  • tom2881979
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect disconnects constantly

I'm running Spotify on Windows and listening through my Android phone via Spotify Connect. They'll stay connected for hours if I don't mess with anything and just let stuff play. But if I answer the phone or switch to a different playlist on the Wind...

• Regular
  • I'm running Spotify on Windows and listening through my Android phone via Spotify Connect.  They'll stay connected for hours if I don't mess with anything and just let stuff play.  &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Spotify insta-crash

That's simple: after the last 2 updates, every time I open the application, it closes automatically. I have a galaxy s5, with version 5.0 android. I have installed the application repeatedly and the problem persists.

• That's simple:  after the last 2 updates, every time I open the application, it closes automatically. I have a galaxy s5, with version 5.0 android.   I have installed the application rep...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify desligando sozinho quando jogo clash royale

Meu Spotify desliga sozinho quando entro em algum jogo. Somente com jogos. Navegando na internet ou em outros aplicativos ele funciona normal. Ja desinstalei, reinstalei tanto o Spotify quanto os jogos, ja deixei no mudo, já verifiquei a memoria, ja ...

• Meu Spotify desliga sozinho quando entro em algum jogo. Somente com jogos. Navegando na internet ou em outros aplicativos ele funciona normal.  Ja desinstalei, reinstalei tanto o Spotify quanto ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WIDGET NÃO SOME

Meu problema é que: tenho um Vibe K6, com Aindroid 7.0, tenho spotify premium e quando abro o app, na aba que notificações aparece o widget do Spotify, porem mesmo depois que eu fecho o app, e limpo o ram ele ainda fica aparecendo aquele widget lá em...

• Meu problema é que: tenho um Vibe K6, com Aindroid 7.0, tenho spotify premium e quando abro o app, na aba que notificações aparece o widget do Spotify, porem mesmo depois que eu fecho o app, e limpo ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline login

So I logged out of my account while I was offline now I can't log back in! It says I have to go on the internet to login and I can't find anything to change it from offline.....HELP

• So I logged out of my account while I was offline now I can't log back in! It says I have to go on the internet to login and I can't find anything to change it from offline.....HELP  
  • JimmyViCa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't play any downloaded song without internet

I have premium and i have downloaded songs on my phone.Anyway Spotify doesn't play downloaded song without internet connection

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium and i have downloaded songs on my phone. Anyway Spotify doesn't  play downloaded song without internet connection  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jump to current track in the playlist

Hi,is there a way to jump to the currently playing track in the playlist?It is quite a standard feature (either jump to the position in the playlist or to have the playlist scroll along)And yes, I know that I can filter my playlist and find the track...

• Hi, is there a way to jump to the currently playing track in the playlist? It is quite a standard feature (either jump to the position in the playlist or to have the playlist scroll along) And y...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify deleting songs by it self

I've been a Spotify premium user for many years, on several android devices. The problem is haunting me on every phone that I've had. The problem is that my downloaded tracks just deletes itself and I have to listen to them using my data. I usually s...

• I've been a Spotify premium user for many years, on several android devices. The problem is haunting me on every phone that I've had. The problem is that my downloaded tracks just deletes itself and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • by
    Deleting
    it
    self
    songs
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloaded music in online mode??

Hi,where is the downloaded music played from while in 'online mode'?Is it from internet connection or from the storage card??

• Hi, where is the downloaded music played from while in 'online mode'? Is it from internet connection or from the storage card??
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot delete random playlist

A random playlist appeared in the app that was titled "XDXDXD" and a random song was saved to my library. It was all Latino music, which I do not listen to as I do not speak Spanish. No one has access to my account and I've changed my password twice ...

• Casual Listener
  • A random playlist appeared in the app that was titled "XDXDXD" and a random song was saved to my library. It was all Latino music, which I do not listen to as I do not speak Spanish. No one has acces...
  • brittbot
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

keep losing synced music

hi, I'm premium user. On my phone, I've synced tons of song to listen to them when I'm offline. And I've lost all of them. Vanished. I've retried several times to sync songs, and I keep losing them. Sometimes after one week, sometimes after one month...

• Casual Listener
  • hi,   I'm premium user. On my phone, I've synced tons of song to listen to them when I'm offline. And I've lost all of them. Vanished. I've retried several times to sync songs, and I keep losi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes