Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cant pay with american express card

Solved!

cant pay with american express card

Im entering my card in and it keeps saying that something went wrong. Im entering everything in the right way. Please help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @connahcakes 

Welcome at the Spotify Community! 

I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify so they can check this out for you. 

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi there,

Have you already tried to use;

• The Incognito mode of your browser
  • Another browser
  • Another device

If not, please try that first to see if there's something wrong with your browser/device. If all of the above didn't work for you, I would suggest to get in touch with Spotify as there might be something wrong with your account.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

What country are you in?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I tried to pay for membership with my American express, and it kept telling me to put in the last 4 digits of my card. I'm not sure where to put that because nothing asks for that on the form.

Marked as solution

Hi @connahcakes 

I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify so they can check this out for you. 

Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours. 

Suggested posts