Free

Country

Bangladesh

Device name

Samsung Galaxy j7

Operating System

Android 6.0 Marshmallow 

My Question or Issue

Hello I'm using spotify on my adroid device but I can't find the lyrics feature on it. My spotify is up to date and I'm willing to buy premium in near future. Is the lyrics feature only for premiums or am I facing any bug? It is to be noted that I've reinstalled, logged out and again logged in,cleared caches severall times but still found no change. It will be great to have some help on it..

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hiya!

That's interesting...

I have one theory on why you might not see the lyric feature for now. 

By the way, were you able to access/see the lyric feature in the past? If you have, that destroys this suggestion completely.

As in this Community Blog , Bangladesh is on the list of "All the new countries Spotify will be available soon" so I expect Spotify is working on adding new features and it's processing, or something like that. 

I suppose the only thing I can suggest then is to wait for I don't know how long, but it should be soon.

Of course, this is all just conjecture, so it MAY not be true. At least, it's reasonable- (right?)

Hope this helps! (again)

Ayu

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi there!

Is the song that doesn't have the lyric feature published/released recently, or can you not use the lyric feature for ALL songs?

For example, test drive by Ariana Grande, which was released on February 19th, still doesn't have lyrics on it. 

I don't think new songs that are popular yet have any lyric features on them.

Hope this helps!

basically for all songs,,, the feature 'Lyrics' isn't showing.

Marked as solution

Hiya!

That's interesting...

I have one theory on why you might not see the lyric feature for now. 

By the way, were you able to access/see the lyric feature in the past? If you have, that destroys this suggestion completely.

As in this Community Blog , Bangladesh is on the list of "All the new countries Spotify will be available soon" so I expect Spotify is working on adding new features and it's processing, or something like that. 

I suppose the only thing I can suggest then is to wait for I don't know how long, but it should be soon.

Of course, this is all just conjecture, so it MAY not be true. At least, it's reasonable- (right?)

Hope this helps! (again)

Ayu

nope,,,,

this is my first time using spotify and depending on your theory I also think that it might bebe true that spotify is working on adding new features as it has launched first time in Bangladesh.I just hope that in near future my problem might be solved.Thanks for helping me out on this.

Anytime!

Right now lyrics are currently available in a few countries and is not a global feature at this time.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts