Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

doesn't play queue

doesn't play queue

Spotify has stopped playing the next song in my playlist. It shows up in queue like it should be playing. It simply stops at the end of the song. I've tried a few setting changes that I thought would be the issue and it still stops at the end of each song.

6 Replies

I'm having the exact same issue.  Local tracks won't play the next song automatically.

I'm using a Note 3 with 4.4.4.  That method appears to only work for 5.0 and up.

@rheino wrote:

Hey! 

this worked for me! 🙂

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/PLEASE-READ-Android-5-x-Lollipop-Distorted-playback-so...

I tried that and didn't have a "nuplayer" to uncheck.

@Highbird wrote:

I'm having the exact same issue.  Local tracks won't play the next song automatically.

I'm using a Note 3 with 4.4.4.  That method appears to only work for 5.0 and up.

I followed some of these insturctions. Removed the app, removed the files and reinstalled. Loading my playlists now. We'll see if it worked.

@Highbird wrote:

That did seem to work. But what a pain!

@Highbird wrote:

Actually NOPE . . it doesn't play the local files. Stops at the end of local ones.

Suggested posts