Premium

Country

Taiwan

Device

Samsung Galaxy note10 Plus

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

1. music stops automatically, and I always have to restart the music manually. Sometime it happens 2~3times during 1 song, sometime not happen during several songs. This is really annoying.

2. Music doesn't stop even after picking up a phone call, I still could hear the song is still playing from microphone(music supposed to be from speaker) while I am talking on the call.

It would be great if there is any solution from you. 

3 Replies

Hey there @Luis1984,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

Let us know how everything goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi I'm having the same issue as well with music stopping randomly during playback, I've tried everything. 

Hey @ifiok,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

It's a good idea to also try with another device to check if the issue persists.

In case you're using an SD card, you can try removing it, reinstall Spotify and then try running the app without the SD. Sometimes the SD card can lead to different issues.

If you've already tried these steps or some additional troubleshooting steps, let us know. That way we'll able to avoid any repeating steps.

Keep us in the loop! We'll be right here if you have any further questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts