Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

offline errors android, premium

offline errors android, premium

premium user, offline playlists are constantly downloading and once "downloaded" they stop playing when there is no internet connection. this is unacceptable for two reasons: 1) chewing up my data simply unacceptable (i know i can turn off downloadimg when on cell data but then im not using spotify so that is not a solution). 2) the only reason i pay for this service is for the offline option on my phone and it has been broken for about a month. at what point do you give refunds? hopefully i wont have to contest charges with my credit card company, but you guys are unfortunately not living up to your end of the deal here. at all. i have uninstalled it, wiped data, had offline devices reset, with no luck. please advise asap.
3 Replies

What type of device are you using (and what version of android)? Also are you storing content on an SD card, if so what type? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Sorry I thought I responded to this but it must not have worked... Samsung Galaxy s4 rooted running hyperdrive rls 14 which is a touchwiz rom Android 4.3. 64mb SanDisk which I just recently reformatted

Custom ROMS aren't supported by spotify but it may be worth reinstalling spotify with the external SD card removed to see if downloaded playlists stay downloaded. Once you have reinstalled spotify and run it, you can reinsert the SD card. I'm not suggesting this as a long-term solution but it will help with troubleshooting.

Suggested posts