Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlists all disappeared

Solved!

playlists all disappeared

hello, can you help me get back my downloaded playlists. everyone of them are no longer in my phone. ie they are missing the green tag to indicate they were downloaded. spotify is inviting me to doanload them. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@dogstar wrote:

hey anthonyb,

thanks very much for the lead.

i will follow up this thread. looks like it might point to a solution.

just in case i need to talk to spotify, could you help me locate their email address pls. i couldnt find any such help facility on their website the other day when i discovered the problem. i guess they dont really want people nagging them with issues to do with their software.

thanks again anthony.

regards

peter

Hi,

If you need to speak to Spotify directly, the best place to do that is via the online contact form. If you get an automated reply from the form (if you use it), then make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply address), and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, it sounds like you may be experiencing a bug outlined here.

Anthony 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

hey anthonyb,

just in case i need to talk to spotify, could you help me locate their email address pls. i couldnt find any such help facility on their website the other day when i discovered the problem. i guess they dont really want people nagging them with issues to do with their software.

thanks again anthony.

regards

peter

Marked as solution

@dogstar wrote:

hey anthonyb,

thanks again anthony.

regards

peter

Hi,

If you need to speak to Spotify directly, the best place to do that is via the online contact form. If you get an automated reply from the form (if you use it), then make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply address), and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

Suggested posts