Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify logs out

Solved!

spotify logs out

So recently I had to change my password cause I had forgotten it, before then I had no issues with my account, after I changed my password i went to log into the app and it immediately logged me out, and has kept doing so. The only time it doesnt log me out is when im in offline mode or when im in online mode and connected to Wi-Fi. I've uninstalled the app and installed it again like 3 times. And still no change. Ive even updated my account and put my phone number and carrier info in. It is still only keeping me logged in if im in offline mode. Someone please help! Im using an LG G2!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

So i ended up just trying to find a solution before i contacted support. I deleted the cache on my device after reinstalling the app a 4th time and it seems to bE working right now. If it starts acting up again I will comment that it does but as of right now its fine.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hopefully they fix whatever is going wrong, im a premium user and really dont want to end up having to cancel my subscription
Marked as solution

So i ended up just trying to find a solution before i contacted support. I deleted the cache on my device after reinstalling the app a 4th time and it seems to bE working right now. If it starts acting up again I will comment that it does but as of right now its fine.

Alright, glad to hear it's working now.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Great Stuff, I've marked your post as the solution.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Its only done it once since but that was after i had force quit all of my apps. Kind of hoping it doesn't start doing it again when i log my other device only the account. Since this is a new phone i think it was spotify bumping the last added device off since it wasnt familiar with it.

False alarm, its doing it again!

Can you try another clean install; this guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

Android Troubleshooting:

Nope still not working.

I logged out every device i have ny account on when i changed my password, but i got the app to open for a bit finally and clicked a song, i heard it playing from my ipod in the other room...i think ny account is just all together falling apart...

@shilohdefiesgra wrote:
I logged out every device i have ny account on when i changed my password, but i got the app to open for a bit finally and clicked a song, i heard it playing from my ipod in the other room...i think ny account is just all together falling apart...

I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Android Troubleshooting:

I did. Thanks for helping though.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. Think it needs support to look into your account which I obviously cannot do as I'm just a user like you ๐Ÿ™‚

Android Troubleshooting:

Suggested posts