Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

suggested songs

Solved!

suggested songs

My Question or Issue

so a few days after the update i suddenly get suggested songs which never happened before i searched how to stop it and it says turn off autoplay which i did and the suggested songs are sh!t how do i stop this and dont tell me to get premium because i will for my exams

Plan

Free

Country

belgium

Device

Oppo reno z

Operating System

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Zivo,

Thank you for your reply and clarification.

If you're only seeing recommended songs on your Liked Songs playlist, this is a feature of the free subscription. That means we’ll continue to suggest tracks and artists for your playlists as you create and edit them. The more you listen, the better the suggestions will become.

If you have less than 15 songs in your Liked Songs, we'll add more. You will see a message telling you that the extra songs were added by us, but they can be replaced by adding more songs.

Let us know if you have any questions!

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi @Zivo,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

To better understand what's happening from your side, could you send us a screenshot showing those suggested songs you mention?

Also, are you getting them in specific sections of the app or in any of them? 

Keep us posted!

MafeGModerator

until now i have only gotten them on my phone in my liked songs playlist from spotify for the rest i haven't experienced them in any way
Marked as solution

Hi @Zivo,

Thank you for your reply and clarification.

If you're only seeing recommended songs on your Liked Songs playlist, this is a feature of the free subscription. That means we’ll continue to suggest tracks and artists for your playlists as you create and edit them. The more you listen, the better the suggestions will become.

If you have less than 15 songs in your Liked Songs, we'll add more. You will see a message telling you that the extra songs were added by us, but they can be replaced by adding more songs.

Let us know if you have any questions!

MafeGModerator

Suggested posts