Solved!

using connect

Dear All

I have a pc and Android Phone and an Android Tablet on the same network

And the icon "Connect" Is not there

How Can I configure it ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Same here with 3 different devices: smartphone, Pc, laptop...Tried to re-install and "connect" icon doesn't appear,

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

. Spotify Status–Verified account ‏@SpotifyStatus

The earlier Connect issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing any issues please contact
@SpotifyCares.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Yesterday it worked all fine for me. But today the connect icon won't show up. Same problem here....

Same here worked fine yesterday on my android phone connecting to ps4. Go on today and no connect icon showing up. I uninstalled & reinstalled also logged out & logged back in on both devices, synced both devices and still nothing. Needs fixed ASAP
Marked as solution

Same here with 3 different devices: smartphone, Pc, laptop...Tried to re-install and "connect" icon doesn't appear,

Hi

Looks like they have a Server problem...

Ok any idea when it will be solved

Just checked on down detector huge spike in issues on spotify side . Think it has went out across the board

Uk and rest of europe are worst affected by these problems. No word yet on a fix

Thanks for keeping us updated on this very annoying issue.

It seems a problem with the new update released this morning. We will have to wait for the fix...

Spotify Status–Verified account ‏@SpotifyStatus

We're aware of some issues with Connect and are working on a fix. We'll continue providing updates as we receive them.

From spotify twitter page

And connect is back! Good work Spotify.
Marked as solution

. Spotify Status–Verified account ‏@SpotifyStatus

The earlier Connect issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing any issues please contact
@SpotifyCares.

Thanks for for the info!!!!

Suggested posts