Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

using google play gift card to get premium account

Solved!

using google play gift card to get premium account

Ive read that it is possible to get a premium memvership by using a google play gift card but i dont know how. Can anyone write the steps how to do it please. I got my google play gift card just to get a premium membership but now i dont know how to ise it

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry, but according to this recent thread, Spotify used to have subscriptions through Google Play in the past, but it hasn't been available for quite some time.

The app will pull up a web view when you try to subscribe.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Confused-about-why-Play-Store-shows-Spotify-makes-In-a...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I agree! I had an iPhone before and it worked with I tunes cards. This is bull

Marked as solution

I spent hours searching for my music collection on spotify then purchased a Google gift card only to be told icant purchase spotify premium can you tell me what I have too do or get to fix my problem

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Sorry, but according to this recent thread, Spotify used to have subscriptions through Google Play in the past, but it hasn't been available for quite some time.

The app will pull up a web view when you try to subscribe.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Confused-about-why-Play-Store-shows-Spotify-makes-In-a...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This is bull**bleep**. I just wasted 15$.
Marked as solution

I agree! I had an iPhone before and it worked with I tunes cards. This is bull
Marked as solution

I spent hours searching for my music collection on spotify then purchased a Google gift card only to be told icant purchase spotify premium can you tell me what I have too do or get to fix my problem

Suggested posts